• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 5th June 2017 
    Thanks

BPC157 for back pain

Hello. My relative is 60 years old and he is suffering from chronic back pain. He is also working quite a physical job. He said that back pain has been getting worse lately.

I am thinking that BPC157 could really help in this situation because seems like people are getting great results for healing injuries. I really want to help him and thinking about suggesting him BPC. And also what about TB-500? Would it be helpful as well?
  2. #2 5th June 2017 
    Thanks
    In my opinion, BPC157 would be better in his situation than TB-500. And he will definitely see improvements from BPC.
    If he has enough money than he should also consider using GHRP/GHRH stack as it is good for healing as well and also excellent for anti-aging and the general sense of well being. A 60-year-old would benefit from GHRP/GHRH tremendously as his natural HGH output is low or even nonexistent already.
  3. #3 5th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I think that he should go to a doctor before he starts to self-medicate with peptides. They would definitely help but he must also know what causes the pain. Peptides, of course, won't do any harm - only good but quite often the cause of back pain is muscle weakness etc and if that's the cause then he needs to do some specific exercises/stretches to fix the problem.