• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: MT2 aussie user

1. #1 24th January 2017 
    Thanks

MT2 aussie user

Hey all, thought I'd make a journal just for others who may be interested in my experiences!
    I'm a true type 1 ginger with light hair all over and light freckles - It's impossible for me to get even a 1% tan.
    I've been mostly getting small amounts of natural Australian sun (it's brutally strong).
    I'll be following a guide from my supplier where I start at 0.4mg everyday for one week, then 0.3mg for one week, then 0.2mg for one week, then 0.2mg x3 a week as maintenance.

18/1/17
    3pm: First time using MT2 so started with 0.2mg. Side effects were slightly warm face and more erections.
    4pm: lay in the sun for 8 minutes on my front and 8 on my back (just in undies)

19/1/17
    Took dose at bed as instructed: 0.4mg. Plenty of morning erections and such after this dose.
    3.30pm: 10 minutes exposure on each side

20/1/17
    0.4mg at bed. Erections still going strong
    4pm: walked around in the sun for only about 5 minutes (99% of the day was heavily clouded)

21/1/17
    0.4mg at bed
    10-11.30: walked about in the sun doing things. wasn't to smart as I got some minor burns on the face/neck and arms

22/1/17
    0.4mg at bed
    1pm: lay in the sun for 8 minutes on each side. Kept arms,neck and face in the shade.

23/1/17
    04mg at bed
    12pm: same as yesterday but stayed in the sun for 12 minutes per side.
    at about 5pm noticed a blotchy rash type burn on chest, very very itchy but only minor to look at. never experienced a burn that just skipped the ache and went straight to being itchy!
    slightly burnt knees, but legs are fine. Noticed there's a very very slight tan/burn line above my butt, not sure if its actual color!

24/1/17
    0.4mg at bed
    Day off from the sun today. Chest burn/rash has dimished a bit. i've been applying Shea butter to all areas.
    Back is still the same, not sure if slight tan or burn. For now I'm just going to get sun later in the day or in the morning.
    Might have to continue to have a couple more days off from the sun for my face and chest to fully heal.
  2. The Following User Says Thank You to polespearer For This Useful Post:

Steven (24th January 2017)

3. #2 24th January 2017 
    Thanks
    There is so many skin type 1 out there, this will be really useful, thanks for contribution.
    Last edited by Steven; 25th January 2017 at 12:33 PM.
  4. #3 24th January 2017 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    polespearer how about before after body pics?

It's up to you but i don't suggest lowering dose until you build some base tan, for skin type one with little sun here and there it might take longer than a week.
    See how it goes you may even need to up to dose, fair skinned people generally need more melanotan.
  5. #4 25th January 2017 
    Thanks
    Yep, I might upload some before and after shots when I get some results. I've been considering staying at current dose longer. My face still feels hot 24/7 since getting slightly burnt 4 days back. So slow to heal but looks visually ok ?
  6. #5 25th January 2017 
    Thanks
    Do you take mt2 on days when you know you are not going to see any sun? it's supposedly last only around 30h.

You take it at night and if no sun all fallowing day, then another night and your time's up :/
  7. #6 25th January 2017 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo View Post
    Do you take mt2 on days when you know you are not going to see any sun? it's supposedly last only around 30h.

You take it at night and if no sun all fallowing day, then another night and your time's up :/
    36h. taking melonatan daily is ideal set up to develop first base tan, if you tan every other day thats totally sufficient. Well many people report that melanotan works even without tanning, not as good but there is effect, so what you will do if there is no sun for 2 weeks, you can still take melanotan and try to maintain your tan going sunless. I don't think you can get any darker doing this, but definitely could be doing good to maintain the tan.
  8. #7 15th February 2017 
    Thanks
    interested in this
  9. #8 15th February 2017 
    Thanks
    Steven if you can se this, could you lease tell me more about MT 2 and if its available in HCMC bro
  10. #9 4th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Hello again. got some good results over summer, but at first I did go a bit hard and got burnt a few times from too much UV. In the end I got a bit colour in most areas especially the abdominal and upper arm areas (although the tan gets less and less down my arms towards my hands which got almost no new colour). So as the UV is now weak I'm taking 0.5mg Monday, Wednesday and Friday as maintenance and have been doing so for about 2 months. I was previously taking 0.6mg everyday, Any thoughts on doing 0.5mg three days a week to maintain what I've achieved? Some photos to come.

Edit: having trouble with uploading photos from the iPhone
    Last edited by polespearer; 4th June 2017 at 08:27 AM.