• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lower back pain

1. #1 4th August 2015 
    Thanks

lower back pain

Can I shoot in lower back subQ and get some pain relief while having overall HGH benefits?
  2. #2 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    You can actually inject anywhere you can make site for injection by pulling your skin away from the muscle or bone.
  3. #3 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    But.. would it help to get rid of back pain?
  4. #4 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    It may help even if you don't site inject. Some stick to site injections. Some doesn't.

I know that when I injected in my knee or shoulder it felt a lot better.
    I don't know whether it was site injection induced or not. Anyway I feel much better
  5. #5 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    maybe i simply gotta stretch more before and after my back workouts
  6. #6 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    how would it possibly make any difference? the liver converts HGH to IGF-1 it does not get converted at the injection site.
  7. #7 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
    how would it possibly make any difference? the liver converts HGH to IGF-1 it does not get converted at the injection site.
    Do you understand that apart from being turned to igf-1 in the liver HGH have it's own healing properties? To OP try injecting subQ in lower back and tell us how it goes.
  8. #8 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, you can, and it will get rid of the back pains after a while. Just stretch around for a while and do more warm-ups. This helps circulation in the body, making the effects kick in sooner, as blood is flowing at a higher pace.
  9. #9 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I believe if you stretch more at night before and as soon as you wake up you will see a dramatic difference as well.
  10. #10 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks guys!

I will try stretch my back more but also try site injecting. And see how I feel
  11. #11 13th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I think that if you just stretch more often then your body will feel much better. Usually people skimp out on the most important things (e.g. dynamic stretching) which causes them to cause harm to themselves.
  12. #12 16th August 2015 
    Thanks
    You can inject on the site with the pain for pain relief, just make sure to pull your skin away from the area before/as you are doing it. Good luck, OP! I wish you the best.
  13. #13 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Great to see you received help. I would have consulted a professional, though. Good luck!
  14. #14 19th September 2015 
    Thanks
    pain is the product of a problem inside of you. You can certainly inject yourself with many different things to take away the pain, but you wont solve the problem. rest will help. Getting yourself checked out at the hospital will help. Ive been doing this a long time and I've seen lots of guys push too hard and their bodies burn out. take care brother.
  15. #15 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, it is possible. I did it before and it really helped in easing the pain. Though I can still feel a pain, it is no longer as severe as before. At first, I thought it was just a coincidence that the pain was less during the first time I did it. When I did it the second time and third time, those were the times I confirmed that it actually helps a lot.
  16. #16 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Get one of those roller balls, and try stretching your back out with stretching exercises like BiggYu stated. Also try applying heating pads to your lower back. They relax the muscle and will help out tremendously.
  17. #17 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggYu View Post
    Can I shoot in lower back subQ and get some pain relief while having overall HGH benefits?
    Of course! Anywhere as long as you can make site. Just be sure to pull you skin away from your bone or muscles okay? By doing that, you can surely enjoy the overall benefits of human growth hormone. Anyway, what dose are you planning to maintain? What kind of HGH are you planning to use?
  18. #18 25th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I used to have lower back pain and I found that changing the sitting position that I spent most of the day in really helped. Along with hot packs and yoga.
  19. #19 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think it would really depend on what your back pain is stemming from. Some back pain may be helped by peptide injections and others not. You could experiment with it perhaps and see if it is helpful, but be careful. You may also want to run your back pain by a medical professional and see if what you are thinking of may benefit you, or if they have any reservations about the use of peptides for your back pain.
  20. #20 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Lower back pain isn't one of those problems that you should just sweep under the rug and cover up. That being said, it could definitely help out with the pain a little bit. It never did for me, but that's because my injuries were too bad at the point that I tried. Your best bet is still going to be to figure out what's actually wrong with your back and seek professional help for it, though.