• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 2nd June 2017 
    Thanks

good peptides while not using steroids

Hello. I found this forum because it seems like a great source of information about peptides.

I have been using Test-e/Trenbolone for 4 months already, I plan to use them for another month and then do a proper PCT. For the first month, I was using Dianabol as well. I am 26 years old. After this cycle, I will stay away from steroids for at least half a year.

A few days ago I started to use GHRP-2+CJC1295 no DAC. Doing it only twice a day - in the morning and before bed simply because I go to the gym right after work and I don't want to carry syringes with me all day.

I am looking for more peptides that would help me to keep my muscle mass and maybe even help in gaining more while I don't use steroids.

Any suggestions?

I am thinking about using IGF-1LR3 throughout post cycle therapy and after that simply keep using CJC1295 no DAC+ GHRP-2. Is there any other peptide that would help me? If I use IGF-1 LR3 then I will probably start carrying syringes with me. After I finish steroids I will probably start to dose my CJC1295 no DAC+GHRP-2 3-4 times a day. I am a bit worried about how I'm gonna carry the peptides everywhere with me if they need to be refrigerated? Carry an ice box with me everywhere I go?

EDIT: Question about IGF injections. I know that it should be injected before workout bilaterally in the muscles you will train. How to I inject it in my back then? And if I'm training triceps, chest, and shoulder - can I inject it simply in the shoulders?
    Last edited by roidhead; 2nd June 2017 at 10:21 AM.
  2. #2 2nd June 2017 
    Thanks
    About a year ago I did a long 5-month steroid cycle just like you. I gradually decreased the steroid doses before coming off and I also used 500iu/week of HCG throughout all the cycle. I didn't wait long to start using SERMS after my last injection of testosterone because my last dose was very low. After 3 days of the last injection, I started Clomid + Nolvadex for 5 weeks. After the PCT was finished I started using GHRP-2+Mod GRF1-29.

HCG on cycle definitely helped. According to the blood work, I was fully recovered after 6 weeks.

Expect to lose a good amount of weight when you stop using steroids and don't freak out because of that, it's mostly water weight.

GHRP/GHRH peptide stack is amazing for PCT and coming off a long steroid cycle. You can use them multiple times a day but don't use too high dose because they will make you to bloat.

You can use your GHRP-2+MOD in the morning and before bed and IGF-1 pre workout.
  3. #3 2nd June 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks for your reply, Lawrence.

I started using HCG after the first month on steroids because I couldn't get it at first.
  4. #4 2nd June 2017 
    Thanks
    If money is not an issue you can get both IGF-1 - LR3 and DES + keep running your GHRP/GHRH peptides.

If you do so then inject GHRP/GHRH at least 3 times a day, IGF-1LR3 in the morning and IGF-1 DES pre-workout.

By doing this + making sure your training and diet are on spot, you will not lose any of your hard-earned gains.
  5. #5 2nd June 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks, buddy! really appreciate your help!

But still got a few questions about IGF. IGF-1 DES should be injected bilaterally, am I right? And what about LR3? Should I inject it bilaterally in the morning as well? And should I use DES on rest days as well or just MOD/GHRP/IGF-1LR3?

And how do I inject DES in my back?
    Last edited by roidhead; 2nd June 2017 at 11:16 AM.
  6. #6 2nd June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by roidhead View Post
    Thanks, buddy! really appreciate your help!

But still got a few questions about IGF. IGF-1 DES should be injected bilaterally, am I right? And what about LR3? Should I inject it bilaterally in the morning as well? And should I use DES on rest days as well or just MOD/GHRP/IGF-1LR3?

And how do I inject DES in my back?
    Yes, IGF-1 DES should be injected bilaterally, usually, people inject in muscles that are lagging.

It doesn't matter where you inject your IGF-1 LR3, you can do subQ injection anywhere in the body.

If you have trouble injecting then you should probably ask someone to do that for you. But it's not that hard to inject into your back by yourself.

I have used DES on my PCT and kept all of my gains, and I also noticed gains in muscles that I was injecting it.
  7. #7 2nd June 2017 
    Thanks
    Here is a good example on how to use peptides in the right way.

GHRP-2+Mod GRF - 100mcg of each 3-5 times a day. No carbs or fats are allowed one hour before injection and 30 minutes after.

IGF-1LR3 50-100mcg in the morning.

IGF-1 DES 100mcg pre workout bilaterally in the muscles you are going to train.

You can also add MGF or PEG MGF if you want to.

MGF should be used post-workout and PEG-MGF twice a week, both must be injected into the muscle where site growth is needed.
  8. #8 2nd June 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks a lot for advice guys!

I am slightly worried about injecting peptides ~5 times a day, but if they can help me to recover and keep my hard earned muscle gains then it's definitely worth it.

Also what you reconstitute these peptides with? Acetic acid or bacteriostatic water?
  9. #9 2nd June 2017 
    Thanks
    IGF-1 is the ultimate PCT peptide. There is no problem to keep your gains while using it!

Mix your peptides with bacteriostatic water, injecting acetic acid will be painful.
    Last edited by Godzilla; 2nd June 2017 at 12:30 PM.