• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 15th January 2016 
    Thanks

peptides vs anabolic steroids

How do anabolic steroid results stand up versus peptides?
  2. #2 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Anabolic steroids = short-term gains. First results start to show after a few weeks, start to shrink to a certain level post cycle. That's why PCT is very important if you want to keep any of your gains. Significant increases in strength as well.

human growth hormone = permanent benefits. results (muscle gains, leaning out) start to show after a few months. It increases strength less then anabolic steroids. Quite slow process. A lot of people will continue to it take for many years.

Peptides = Less results when compared to human growth hormone, though works similar to GH (increases growth hormone in humans body). Because peptides don't directly produce growth hormone, but tease the Pitiuatary gland to do so, other factors come up also, for example age.
  3. #3 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    There are big differences in sides as well. However you asked for the difference in results.
  4. #4 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Thanks, that's pretty good explanation.
  5. #5 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Unfortunately, I know nothing about anabolic steroids as I have only been interested with peptides. I might seem like a long-time user of peptides due to the information I know. However, these are mainly from researches.
  6. #6 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I am an HGH user but HGH is too expensive. I won't be able to afford it any longer. This is why I am thinking of shfiting to peps. However, I have never thought about anabolic steorids because I am afraid of the possibe side effects it might cause.
  7. #7 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Anabolic actually gives you immediate result. It is great for those who are planning to become bodybuilders. However, peptides is so much safer to use. It does not bring unwated and serious side effects unlike steroids.
  8. #8 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Please no! Do not ever give anabolic steroid a chance. A lot of people have already wasted their health due to this exercise drug. It is not recommended to use. Please stay away from it.
  9. #9 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    Peptides is 100 times better than anabolic steroids. Many bodybuilders stopped using anabolic steroids for a reason. They find something about steroids that is not that appealing to them. Peptides, on the other hand, is loved by many - not just by bodybuilders, but even non-bodybuilders.
  10. #10 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    Anabolic steroids = short-term gains. First results start to show after a few weeks, start to shrink to a certain level post cycle. That's why PCT is very important if you want to keep any of your gains. Significant increases in strength as well.

human growth hormone = permanent benefits. results (muscle gains, leaning out) start to show after a few months. It increases strength less then anabolic steroids. Quite slow process. A lot of people will continue to it take for many years.

Peptides = Less results when compared to human growth hormone, though works similar to GH (increases growth hormone in humans body). Because peptides don't directly produce growth hormone, but tease the Pitiuatary gland to do so, other factors come up also, for example age.
    Great comparison! Now I know why many people are dissatisfied with anabolic steroids. Anyway, I do not think that HGH offers permanent result though. Probably, long-term and yes, permanent if you put an effort to maintain it.
  11. #11 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I want a great result that will last long. This is why anabolic steroid has never been in the list of my choices. This thread is very great. The information here is definitely overflowing despite the fact that only a few users have commented on this thread.