• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 25th October 2015 
    Thanks

Peptides and Steroids

Are peptides safer than steroids? Obviously a person should avoid sterioids, but what about peptides? Is it possible for somebody to bulk up on food, rather than peptides or steroids? Iv'e seen people in prison get quite large, and to my knowlege, all they can use is food.
  2. #2 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes. Peptides is safer than steroids. Steroids has a lot of side effects. On the other hand, you won't experience those scary side effects with peptides. You might experience some but only the minor ones such as headache during your first try and the likes.
  3. #3 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Peptides is not recommended by the medical people (doctors, etc), but a lot of us are using it because of its benefits. So far, there is no real major side effect in using peptides. There are some people here who have been using the drug for more than ten years and they are still perfectly fine and fit.
  4. #4 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Of course, peptides are way way way better and safer than steroids. Peptides is even considered to be much safer than HGH, which is known to be safer than steroids. This just proves how safe it is for you to use peptides.
  5. #5 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Definitely. Steroids are not recommended to use considering the fact that there are already a lot of proven side effect reports. On the other hand, peptides is a lot safer. You can use it as an alternative to this harmful steroids.
  6. #6 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Oh no. Do not even compare peptides to steroids. PEPTIDES are way way way much better and safer than steroids. if I were you, I would go for peptides and forget about steroids.
  7. #7 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Uh oh! NEver ever use steroids. My bestfriend was once a steroids user and now, he regrets using it. It caused him his health. If only we have known peptides earlier, he had not tried using steroids.
  8. #8 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I prefer peptides over steroids. Yes, steroids is much more effective in helping you build muscles, but I just do not life the fact that it can cause serious side effects, including death.
  9. #9 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I do not why there are still people who believe in steroids. After all the bad news about it? Seriously? Well, steroids can't stand against peptides and HGH. Steroids might be effective, but it does not come close to peptides and hgh when it comes to safeness.
  10. #10 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Just like steroids, peptides are not recommended by doctors or any health professional. However, I am 100 percent sure that it is far safer compared to steroids. It has side effects, but those are just minor ones.
  11. #11 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason76 View Post
    Are peptides safer than steroids? Obviously a person should avoid sterioids, but what about peptides? Is it possible for somebody to bulk up on food, rather than peptides or steroids? Iv'e seen people in prison get quite large, and to my knowlege, all they can use is food.
    Uhm, both are actually not recommended for personal use for losing weight, toning, bulking up and the likes. However, I can say that peptides is so much safer. Also, yes, it is possible to bulk up naturally even without steroids or peptides as long as you have the determination and discipline when it comes to workout and diet.
  12. #12 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I was a steroids user in the past and I am currently an HGH and peptides user, I can say that peptides is a lot better than steroids. Yes, steroids can deliver fast results, but the result is not that long-lasting.
  13. #13 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Also, I decided to stop using steroids because I have read a lot of articles about its negative side effect to the health of the user. I had been using it for 2 years and I do not want to worsen the possibility of getting serious health problem by continuing my use.
  14. #14 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I have a suspicion that many of these post are made by people selling peptides.
  15. #15 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    It is possible to bulk up just by eating more and exercising more. However, the muscle development will be slower than when you are using peptides. Good luck in bulking up!
  16. #16 10th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Your question is very easy to answer even when I have not yet started taking peptides.

Yes, peptides is a lot safer than steroids. it is actually very obvious considering the fact that many newbies and former steroid users are starting orswitching to using peptides now.
  17. #17 11th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhealthy View Post
    Peptides is not recommended by the medical people (doctors, etc), but a lot of us are using it because of its benefits. So far, there is no real major side effect in using peptides. There are some people here who have been using the drug for more than ten years and they are still perfectly fine and fit.
    How about steroids? Are they recommended by health/medical professionals? I bet not as well. In my own preference, I prefer peptides before. Hgh is fine, but I would love to avoid steroids as much as possible.
  18. #18 17th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Yes, as a steroids and peptides user, I can say that peptides is safer than steroids. However, other things linked to steroids is not true. I hear some people say it makes you ugly, it kills you and etc. People, those are not true. Steroids can be dangerous when you overdose yourself with it. However, remember that hgh and peptides can also be dangerous when we overdose ourselves with these as well.