• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: HGH cycle info

1. #1 18th April 2017 
    Thanks

HGH cycle info

Hello, I've been researching HGH for quite some time, it seems like EOD shots are the best for bodybuilding. But I am also wondering how long do I have to run it for? Some of my friends are using it nonstop for a year already.
  2. #2 18th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Where did you read that EOD is are better then ED? In my opinion there is no difference..

I believe it doesn't matter whether you use it ED or EOD, you will get the benefits anyway.
  3. #3 18th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I am going to start using growth hormone tomorrow at 5iu's/every day. I have 100 iu's atm but will get 200 more in a few weeks. I want to know if that's enough to get positive effects from hgh?
  4. #4 18th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edz View Post
    Where did you read that EOD is are better then ED? In my opinion there is no difference..

I believe it doesn't matter whether you use it ED or EOD, you will get the benefits anyway.
    I have been reading alot of studies that states that every other day is better, but most of them were about gh use for children with growth hormone deficiency. I find it quite strange that some of my friends are using it without a stop, I definitely will research it properly before using it.
  5. #5 18th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastmund View Post
    I have been reading alot of studies that states that every other day is better, but most of them were about gh use for children with growth hormone deficiency. I find it quite strange that some of my friends are using it without a stop, I definitely will research it properly before using it.
    Hmm, I don't really like the strategy of using HGH non stop.. There are some side effects that look serious, HGH gut is one of them..
  6. #6 18th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I agree, that HGH shouldn't be used all year round. What do you think of using HGH for 2 months at 4iu/day then take 1 month off and start hgh again? I have read about this, in different forums but couldn't find any science behind it.
  7. #7 18th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance View Post
    Hmm, I don't really like the strategy of using HGH non stop.. There are some side effects that look serious, HGH gut is one of them..
    HGH gut is caused by very high doses of hgh, insulin and igf-1 used for a long period of time. I know a lot of people that you HGH nonstop and none of them have HGH gut.. Also if that was the case then children that use HGH to treat dwarfism should have HGH gut as well.
  8. #8 18th April 2017 
    Thanks
    In my opinion the longer you use it, the better effects you will get. HGH is also used in anti aging clinics and I've not heard any negative side effects from people that are using longterm.

But I don't think that someone in his 20's should use it for a long period of time, because they will slow down their natural production and there might be problems when they stop taking it.
  9. #9 18th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    In my opinion the longer you use it, the better effects you will get. HGH is also used in anti aging clinics and I've not heard any negative side effects from people that are using longterm.

But I don't think that someone in his 20's should use it for a long period of time, because they will slow down their natural production and there might be problems when they stop taking it.
    To prevent that you should use GHRP-2 together with GH, it would keep the pituitary gland active and keep your body to produce GH.