• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: peptide info

1. #1 5th October 2015 
    Thanks

peptide info

Going to run ipamorelin with cjc no dac, any thoughts, dose, duration, PCT. Did anyone have success with IGF Des?
  2. #2 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Palm View Post
    Going to run ipamorelin with cjc no dac, any thoughts, dose, duration, PCT. Did anyone have success with IGF Des?
    Are you going to run it as part of PCT? If yes then it's great idea, eptides will help you keep all of your gains.
  3. #3 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    Are you going to run it as part of PCT? If yes then it's great idea, eptides will help you keep all of your gains.
    By pct I meant does it require pct?
  4. #4 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    By pct I meant does it require pct?
    No pct required for those they enhance your own GH production.
    Been using cjc 1295 no dac with ghrp2 and ipamorelin. Definitely noticeable changes. And I just had a big surgery and doctor says I'm healing faster than he's ever seen before.
    Last edited by Damme; 5th October 2015 at 12:35 PM.
  5. #5 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Damme View Post
    No pct required for those they enhance your own GH production.
    Been using cjc 1295 no dac with ghrp2 and ipamorelin. Definitely noticeable changes. And I just had a big surgery and doctor says I'm healing faster than he's ever seen before.
    I thought ipamorelin is the same as ghrp, what's the point of taking both?
  6. #6 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    I thought ipamorelin is the same as ghrp, what's the point of taking both?
    GHRP-2 releases the same amount of GH no matter size of dose. Ipamorelin realease dependant of size dose so before bed I can get a bigger release.
  7. #7 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm currently using cjc w/dac Ipamorelin huperzine A t4 combo in place of generic GH. I am experiencing the same if not better results from the peptides. As far as muscle fullness and increased fat loss. I will have blood work done soon testing igf-1 levels and posting the results.
  8. #8 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    I'm currently using cjc w/dac Ipamorelin huperzine A t4 combo in place of generic GH. I am experiencing the same if not better results from the peptides. As far as muscle fullness and increased fat loss. I will have blood work done soon testing igf-1 levels and posting the results.
    What dose and length of cycle do you recommend to peeps?
  9. #9 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    T4 isn't really needed but it helps.

You need about a month to start seeing noticeable changes/effects. They are worth it, though.

I first tried CJC 1295 with DAC + GHRP-2 and had some immediate bloating. My dose was about 2g/week. Then I moved to Mod GRF (1-29) + GHRP-2 at saturation doses 4x/day and noticed fat loss + strength increases.

I'm on holiday now, but when I get back, I'm going to do CJC 1295 with DAC at 1g post workout (so roughly 3-4g/week) with GHRP-2. (drs)1,3 IGF-1 will be pre-WO and and R3-IGF-1 will be 4 hours post.
  10. #10 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I find ghrp-6 incredibly useful for appetite.
  11. #11 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edz View Post
    I find ghrp-6 incredibly useful for appetite.
    With GHRP-6, you take it and in about 15 minutes you have the hunger of a thousand Ethiopian lol. Good for bulking.
  12. #12 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    With GHRP-6, you take it and in about 15 minutes you have the hunger of a thousand Ethiopian lol. Good for bulking.
    Lawrence, that's exactly why I use it.
    I used it with a "proper protocol" with CJC and mgf even and got absolutely nothing out of it but the appetite from ghrp6 is so incredibly useful for me (and those that struggle with getting calories down) IMO.

I think competitive eaters use this drug or something similar.
  13. #13 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    The great thing about peptides Is that you do not get the sides you will from gh. Bone and organ growth suppression of natural gh production. This is huge for one who is concerned with health and longevity. Peptides are proven to be effective and like I said I will be posting blood work to show igf-1 levels in comparison yo levels while running gh.
  14. #14 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    We can all agree that gh is king as far as effectiveness. But for true effectiveness pharma is a necessity. That's a large investment that most are not willing or capable of making. Then the side effects. If you take the generic route which price is comparable to peptides it's a crap shoot every time you buy a kit as to if its any quality at all. Only way to determine this is a blood serum test with each kit. That's expensive and a pain in the ass. For the average bodybuilder peptides are a sound choice.
  15. #15 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I highly recommend the huperzine A as a somatostatin inhibitor and the T4 as a catalyst for the peptide. If you are not using T4 with gh or gh peptides you are missing out on the full potential of these compounds.
  16. #16 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    All good points Unnamed. Thanx for your candor and willingness to share credible experience and information.
  17. #17 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    If a guy is on a budget and wants the best bang for his buck I recommend cjc w/dac 5mg 2x per week and huperzine A 200mcg 3x per day. Simple cheap and effective.
  18. #18 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    If a guy is on a budget and wants the best bang for his buck I recommend cjc w/dac 5mg 2x per week and huperzine A 200mcg 3x per day. Simple cheap and effective.
    I'd personally do 500-1000mcg ED. Some of the latest studies show effectiveness with repeated doses.
  19. #19 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I've used peptides with no other anabolics, their strength is in keeping you leaner if eating more junk cals and also in speeding fat loss above normal rates in a cut, for anabolic purposes they aren't as good.
  20. #20 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Nice choice... Try a 5 on 2 off for 5 months then a month break start over again if you like to be on the safe side...
    a PCT it's probably not needed but I haven't heard many who has ran a continuous cycle for 5 yrs plus yet??