• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 6th April 2017 
    Thanks

gyno from ghrp-2

Anyone know if gyno from GHRP-2 (increased prolactin) goes away when you stop using GHRP-2? While I was using GHRP-2 a small lump formed under my nipples. I switched to ipamorelin and I am wondering if it will got away or do I need some anti-prolactin drug? I had a problem to get cabergoline, I even asked my doctor if he could prescribe it, but he won't.
  2. #2 6th April 2017 
    Thanks
    You need some caber bro, you can easily get it online.
  3. #3 6th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Cabergoline will definitely deal with your gyno, and don't ask your doctor to prescribe it, because it's used to treat alzheimers disease, simply order it on internet.
  4. #4 6th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stuplz View Post
    Cabergoline will definitely deal with your gyno, and don't ask your doctor to prescribe it, because it's used to treat alzheimers disease, simply order it on internet.
    Thank you buddy, but will it undo the damage that has been already done? And I would be grateful if you could pm me source that you have used before to buy caber!
  5. #5 6th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rem View Post
    Anyone know if gyno from GHRP-2 (increased prolactin) goes away when you stop using GHRP-2? While I was using GHRP-2 a small lump formed under my nipples. I switched to ipamorelin and I am wondering if it will got away or do I need some anti-prolactin drug? I had a problem to get cabergoline, I even asked my doctor if he could prescribe it, but he won't.
    Stop using peptides right now and start using Letrozole. Some time ago I had terrible prolactin gynecomastia as well, it was from GHRP-6 however.

In my opinion Letrozole is the only way to make it dissapear after tissue has developed. It got really harsh side effects tho, so be carefull about dosing it.
  6. #6 6th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Stop using peptides right now and start using Letrozole. Some time ago I had terrible prolactin gynecomastia as well, it was from GHRP-6 however.

In my opinion Letrozole is the only way to make it dissapear after tissue has developed. It got really harsh side effects tho, so be carefull about dosing it.
    Do you really think that I must totally stop using peptides? I switched GHRP-2 with Ipamorelin now, and of course use it together with Mod GRF1-29, but it doesn't elevate prolactin as far as I know.
  7. #7 6th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Do you really think that I must totally stop using peptides? I switched GHRP-2 with Ipamorelin now, and of course use it together with Mod GRF1-29, but it doesn't elevate prolactin as far as I know.
    Nope, you should be fine if you are using Ipamorelin + mod grf!

Next time I will be using Ipamorelin as well, because it doesn't elevate prolactin/cortisol and that means no gyno.
  8. #8 6th April 2017 
    Thanks

Wow I looked up that cabergoline, it's so expensive! 200$ for 20 pills

Will Letrozole also help in my situation? If so is it's cheaper and where I can buy it online?
  9. #9 6th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Wow I looked up that cabergoline, it's so expensive! 200$ for 20 pills

Will Letrozole also help in my situation? If so is it's cheaper and where I can buy it online?
    I think for cabergoline to work you would need to start taking it at the moment when you experience first elevated prolactin side effects. I haven't heard that it can make pre-existing gynecomastia disappear completely.

Yeah Letrozole is much cheaper buddy, and it also does wonders for gyno but it may take some time and the side effects are really rough sadly.. it might get you depressed and kill your libido.. and you also might lose the ability to train because of severe joint pain.
  10. #10 6th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I am so happy that I don't have gyno issues from taking GHRP's.

Anyways,
    Letrozole @ 2.5mg/day

Cabergoline @ 0.5mg every 3 days

should get rid of it.
  11. #11 6th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Yeah Letrozole is much cheaper buddy, and it also does wonders for gyno but it may take some time and the side effects are really rough sadly.. it might get you depressed and kill your libido.. and you also might lose the ability to train because of severe joint pain.
    I had all those side effects when I used underground lab Letrozole. Felt like complete shit, would never want to run it again. But then I tried some clinical grade Letro and had almost zero side effects. So try to get that clinical grade letro, it will most likely cost more but it's 100% worth to not get those side effects.
  12. #12 6th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I can handle painful joints and depression but what do you mean it kills libido? Like it's impossible to have sex on letrozole? I am quite worried about that, because I have a relationship with a girl that I met one month ago, and I don't know how I am gonna explain her that my libido is zero and really don't want to lose her either.
  13. #13 6th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I can handle painful joints and depression but what do you mean it kills libido? Like it's impossible to have sex on letrozole? I am quite worried about that, because I have a relationship with a girl that I met one month ago, and I don't know how I am gonna explain her that my libido is zero and really don't want to lose her either.
    For me libido decrease wasn't that bad, I still had sex 2x times a week and after some time it was back up.
  14. #14 6th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I read that cabergoline will increase libido but letrozole kills it completely, so I thought that maybe if I use them together then I will be fine? I also read that cabergoline is used as powerful aphrodisiac and that it can let men achieve multiple orgasms in a row! wow that's very interesting, I usually need atleast 20 minutes before I can go for second round!

I am also going to do a blood test today and see what is really going on.
  15. #15 6th April 2017 
    Thanks
    IF I can't find cheaper cabergoline, I really don't wanna pay 200$+ dollars for it, will my body naturally subside the prolactin levels and stop gynecomastia, if I simply stop GHRP and don't do anything? I can get Letro but I am really scared to run it alone because of those libido side effects.
  16. #16 6th April 2017 
    Thanks
    IF I can't find cheaper cabergoline, I really don't wanna pay 200$+ dollars for it, will my body naturally subside the prolactin levels and stop gynecomastia, if I simply stop GHRP and don't do anything? I can get Letro but I am really scared to run it alone because of those libido side effects.
    If you have developed breast tissue then it won't dissapear on it's own, but if it's just puffy nipples then it might.
  17. #17 6th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I also read that cabergoline is used as powerful aphrodisiac and that it can let men achieve multiple orgasms in a row! wow that's very interesting, I usually need atleast 20 minutes before I can go for second round!
    I'd love to try it only because of this. Looked it up, and yeah it's frickin expensive, has anyone know where to get it for cheap (because for that money I can get alot of PT141)? Also does it have any side effects?
    Alright, I found them by myself on wiki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabergoline#Side_effects
    Last edited by maneken; 6th April 2017 at 01:03 PM.
  18. #18 3rd October 2017 
    Thanks
    Can anyone PM me a link to Letrozole and / or cabergoline? Thanks in advance of anyone has one need some asap, as want to act as quickly as possible. (Got blood tests booked as well)