• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: small gyno

1. #1 29th October 2015 
    Thanks

small gyno

My friend and I both have gotten slight gyno under our left nipple. We are not doing anything major that would cause this. We both do 200 mg test cyp a week 100 mg primabolin a week. Done this for years with no problems. Introduced mod and ipamorelin into the picture and I now have a small kinda soar lump. My buddy also did melonatin 2 for for tanning and he has a lump. I have read several questions regarding the possibility of peps doing this with no real clear answer. Is there one? I can drop the peps and see what happens, really like them but probably the only way to tell. If it goes away guess that was it. Can't see how peps would affect my test to estrogen balance though.
  2. #2 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    GHRP's can cause prolactin related sides.
  3. #3 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Between the GHRP induced prolactin side effects and possibility of your AAS aromatizing, you may consider trying letro, arimidex, nolvadex to fight that. May have estrogen levels out of balance and that can contribute to gyno. I have some slight gyno in both nipples.
  4. #4 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes I do believe it's ghrp induced gyno, ie high level prolactin. Gyno has gone down slightly with sensation of peptides. Also my buddy has noticed an increase in sex drive. Real question is since I love peps but don't want to do anti e 's long term what to do. I also have read that ipamorelin does not affect prolactin, but it did ours. Can descent results be had at sub saturation levels?
  5. #5 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Correct me if I am wrong, but prolactin does not cause gynecomastia. People confuse lactation with gynecomastia and it's easy to see why. Also, I assume you're talking about melatonan II and not melatonin.
  6. #6 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I think prolactin does not cause gyno, but it can exacerbate and prolong it in an environment with high estrogen.

If it were up to me would be getting an Estradiol Sensitive blood test to see what that 200mg of test a week with no AI is doing. I would bet that it's putting E2 up into the high 30s or low 40s (pg/ml).
  7. #7 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Very good idea! I have always had since puberty a sensitivity towards gyno. If I do 500 mg test bang left nipple flares up. So yes I think you are correct I'm walking a fine line and peps put me over. Guess may have to do low dose anti e. will do blood test to confirm, thanks.
  8. #8 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alkaline View Post
    Very good idea! I have always had since puberty a sensitivity towards gyno. If I do 500 mg test bang left nipple flares up. So yes I think you are correct I'm walking a fine line and peps put me over. Guess may have to do low dose anti e. will do blood test to confirm, thanks.
    I would definitely start with that then just use a low dose anti-E experimentally, retest, see what puts you in range. Mucuna pruriens might also be helpful but don't overdo it.

I think if you want to use peps and 200mg of test per week without an AI, and estrogen is partly to blame, as a long term solution get a bit leaner. Dropping 2% body fat or so ought to be a viable longer term solution to get off the AI. But as you said, first, confirm with blood test what's going on.
  9. #9 31st October 2015 
    Thanks
    If anti-E's don't fix the problem for you then you may end up having to get surgery for that. Sorry buddy.
  10. #10 3rd November 2015 
    Thanks
    Yep, surgery will be needed. You don't necessarily get gyno from high prolactin levels, because it depends. You said that you've been using test for years, first of all. Unless you took something that inhibited the aromatase enzyme from converting testosterone into estrogen, well... you know the rest.