• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 15th March 2017 
    Thanks

GHRP before and after training

I have been considering trying out peptides with a basic preworkout and pwo dose of 100-150ug of GHRP2. Has anybody tried something like this before? Any experiences or reports from your buddies etc.?

I'm considering the 1st dose approximately two hrs pre workout, 30 minutes after a mealtime and approximately one hour before my pre-workout shake. After that the 2nd dose about five minutes PWO. After that about twenty minutes later I drink my PWO shake and eat my meal.

I am not really hoping insane results, simply trying to get a familiar with peps.
  2. #2 15th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I've been using 100ug before my workout (and also right after I wake up and before going to sleep together with Modified Growth Factor 1-29) for about about six weeks now. Pumps are quite crazy. I've not tried taking it PWO but it looks like it's the suggested protocol.
  3. #3 15th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Amazing, good to know.

My PWO injection could also be before bed since I train in the late evening and once I get back home it is nearly time to go to sleep.

Do you inject subcutaneous? Or simply inject it in anywhere intramuscular?

I dont really want to inject it subcutaneous. Simply because I haven't done it before.
    Last edited by Zexy; 15th March 2017 at 01:33 PM.
  4. #4 15th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I am not sure if GHRP can be injected intramuscular, but sub-q is far way more simpler and easier
  5. #5 15th March 2017 
    Thanks
    You can inject GHRP intramuscular. I have seen some reports where people injected it intramuscular. They didn't notice any visible benefit compared to subQ so I think that you can do it in the way that you prefer.
  6. #6 15th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I want to see how good it is on it's own as compared to mod grf1-29 + ghrp2
  7. #7 15th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel View Post
    I want to see how good it is on it's own as compared to mod grf1-29 + ghrp2
    I am pretty sure that sooner or later I will use both of them.
  8. #8 15th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Mod GRF1-29 together with GHRP will give you over 2x times larger pulse amplitude then using either one solo from what I've read. Will probably be worth your time and money.
    I would do it subcutaneous due to the fact it is so easy and pain-free. Simply find some fat and inject. No scar, mark or such a thing.
  9. #9 15th March 2017 
    Thanks
    So I was thinking I would mix my GHRP-2 with bac water and give it a try just to understand how it impacts me. Within just twenty minutes I'm hungry as a horse and I can't stop sweating. WTF
  10. #10 15th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zexy View Post
    So I was thinking I would mix my GHRP-2 with bac water and give it a try just to understand how it impacts me. Within just twenty minutes I'm hungry as a horse and I can't stop sweating. WTF
    The increase in appetite means it's real stuff however I didn't experience the sweating from it. Perhaps you were simply stressed about injecting a whole new compound in your body?
  11. #11 16th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I injected subcutaneous but I read that intramuscular has got a faster absorption rate. I could as well do intramuscular mainly because injecting subcutaneous hurt like a bitch. It was hurting for approximately 20 min after injection.
  12. #12 16th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zexy View Post
    I injected subcutaneous but I read that intramuscular has got a faster absorption rate. I could as well do intramuscular mainly because injecting subcutaneous hurt like a bitch. It was hurting for approximately 20 min after injection.
    Intra-muscular several times per day longterm would definitely build a lot of scar tissue. You used bac water to mix with right? If yes it could have been that it hurt because of BA (benzyl alcohol) content in it.

And if you used alcohol to clean up the injection spot, if the alcohol didn't dry fully it'll hurt also.
    I've found this to be bigger problem with subcutaneous than intra-muscular, for unknown reasons.
  13. #13 16th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Yes I used bacteriostatic water, most likely you are completely right. I will probably just keep injecting subcutaneous or maybe try IM as well and see which one I like better. Many thanks for the help.
  14. #14 16th March 2017 
    Thanks
    That is quite interesting since MTII reconstituted with sterile water hurts but reconstituted with bac water doesn't. Of course GHRP is completely different thing but still interesting.
  15. #15 16th March 2017 
    Thanks
    When you reconstituted after how long did you inject it? I have seen reports of people getting this reaction when injecting freshly mixed peptides. When I started peptides I had the exact same problem.

Reconstituted them and injected approximately one hour after and darn that was painful. It has disappeared after I woke up after ~12 hours and never had this problem again. Not sure if it was just from the first pin or because it was just mixed.
  16. #16 16th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gary_stevens View Post
    When you reconstituted after how long did you inject it? I have seen reports of people getting this reaction when injecting freshly mixed peptides. When I started peptides I had the exact same problem.

Reconstituted them and injected approximately one hour after and darn that was painful. It has disappeared after I woke up after ~12 hours and never had this problem again. Not sure if it was just from the first pin or because it was just mixed.
    I mixed it and injected right away. And also my todays injection was in fact pain-free so you're probably right.