• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 7th September 2015 
    Thanks

Training on Peptides

Do you think that getting a higher dose of peptides and doing it like more than three times a week would help in achieving huge muscles? My friend and I are trying something and he decided to do it this way but I was afraid because I think that doing it almost daily is too much. What do you think?
  2. #2 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't think it would be helpful. Not really overdosing but your friend might have some serious issues on water retention. How much are you planning to inject a day? You also have to consider his blood pressure and his age. If he would start with this plus the exercises, I think it would be too much for his body. Why not try HGH?
  3. #3 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Oh, HGH is too expensive for an experiment. I get a discount on syringes because my sister works at a pharma. We were able to dish out enough money for peptides for 3 months and we are thinking of splitting 2 shots a day. I am telling my friend that it sounds suicidal but he said that is why we just chose peptides.
  4. #4 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    But isn't it more dangerous to experiment it in your body? Sorry bud, but it really worries me a lot. This experiment of yours is a dead serious one. Please send my good luck to your friend and I hope he won't have any fatal issues about it. Please. That'd be too scary.
  5. #5 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Oh don't worry, we won't be pushing it for more than a week or two if it is taking a toll on him. Of course, we would be very cautious about it. I am just scared of his being courageous on experimenting on stuff. He's the one who encouraged me to use HGH in the first place!
  6. #6 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, that is good to hear then. I just hope that it won't fail you guys. But yeah, just make sure that you are able to monitor his progress and that he is truthful with how much he takes a day. If you don't mind, do you live in the same house? You know, just to be sure that he won't be overdoing it.
  7. #7 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, we live in the same house but I might be moving out in a few weeks. Of course, we are going to monitor his progress. I am not really sure but he has this very impressive theory that if he would take as much as and as regular as possible, he would get the same results as when you get HGH. Weird and crazy man.
  8. #8 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    What peptides do you want to try? If you are talking about growth hormone related peptides, then you have to inject atleast 2-3 times a day. Or you can try CJC 1295 dac because you inject it only twice a week.
  9. #9 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by click_me View Post
    Yes, we live in the same house but I might be moving out in a few weeks. Of course, we are going to monitor his progress. I am not really sure but he has this very impressive theory that if he would take as much as and as regular as possible, he would get the same results as when you get HGH. Weird and crazy man.
    It's not crazy because some say that combination of mod grf1-29 and ghrp-2/6 or ipamorelin will give you same results as you would run 4-6iu of HGH. What peptides your are going to use?
  10. #10 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You don't need to worry if you are referring to growth hormone producing peptides. Your friend would be okay with your experiment. But HGH is the real thing instead of combining the two. Doing it daily is actually okay because peptides are not really that harsh and expensive. Good luck with your experiment.
  11. #11 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by click_me View Post
    Oh, HGH is too expensive for an experiment. I get a discount on syringes because my sister works at a pharma. We were able to dish out enough money for peptides for 3 months and we are thinking of splitting 2 shots a day. I am telling my friend that it sounds suicidal but he said that is why we just chose peptides.
    While human growth hormone (HGH) is surely expensive, peptides product is not that expensive. He is planning to overdose on peps and not hgh. Anyway, I still think it is not advisable to overdose yourself on anything as anything excessive can lead to a negative result.
  12. #12 13th September 2015 
    Thanks
    How much peptides is your friend planning to inject every session? If it is 8IU and 10IU per session, then I guess that is fine. I know a lot of bodybuilders who inject 10IU peptides (dividing it into two shots in a day). As long as your budget permits, then go with your plan. Of course, your friend should also put more effort in working out so he/she can achieve what he/she really wants.