• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
  1. #101 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I really hate stomach cramping but you results seem to be fine. I would only advise you to just be patient, sometimes it takes longer than usual.
  2. #102 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Hi everybody!
    Just a quick info concerning the reliability of Melanotan-Free Tan.
    I noticed someone here already bought from them.
    I asked them to send me a Paypal order, so that I could buy it, but they told me "PayPal will not support Melanotan related products in any kind anymore"
    ??
    Do you think it's true and are they reliable?
    Are other companies selling the Nasal Spray?
    Many thanks to all,
    H.
  3. #103 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Huckfinn View Post
    Hi everybody!
    I asked them to send me a Paypal order, so that I could buy it, but they told me "PayPal will not support Melanotan related products in any kind anymore"
    ??
    Many thanks to all,
    H.
    I think it might be they are saying true. And also they probably don't want to mess with chargebacks because alot of people are scamming by requesting chargeback from paypal while they got their order and everything was fine. Personally don't know much about nassal sprays.. Why don't you just get the injectable melanotan, you fear the needles so bad? It's much more effective.
  4. #104 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    "........ you fear the needles so bad?....."
  5. #105 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Hi everybody!
    ??
    Many thanks to all,
    H.
    Melanotan Free Tan is a bogus product.

They claim it's 'melanotan-free', which it isn't, it contains very minor amounts of MT2 - at exponentially higher prices.
    They also don't state the ingredients, which could be anything.
    If you want to buy it, buy it as a vial and mix it yourself - that way you know what you're getting and can't be adulterated in any way.

How do you know they're how much MT they're using - 1/2/5/10mg, none?
    High quality MT2, low quality MT2? Chinese imported?
    Tap water, saline, bac water?

It's a simple matter of water into vial, withdraw it all and then put into nasal bottle, add more water to your desired strength. With it being a 30 second process it's not worth paying 3x more for the same thing (assuming 10mg MT2), or less (if using <10mg MT2).

EDIT: as to PayPal, that is true. They regularly freeze funds, and occasionally buyer's PayPal accounts.
  6. #106 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Many thanks Peptideguru.
    Last edited by David; 4th September 2015 at 02:12 PM. Reason: please use PM to ask about suppliers!
  7. #107 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks for sharing I’ve wanted to try Melanotan to get tanned, but also for the other effects. What really stops me is that I don’t want to lose my appetite because. I was also wondering if it could make any interactions with the Dianabol and HGH I’m on right now.
  8. #108 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo76 View Post
    Thanks for sharing I’ve wanted to try Melanotan to get tanned, but also for the other effects. What really stops me is that I don’t want to lose my appetite because. I was also wondering if it could make any interactions with the Dianabol and HGH I’m on right now.
    Appetite suppression is a really minor and often rare side effect. In doses of 500mcg or less it's almost never present.

It also plays nicely with pretty much every other peptide and steroids, and is used by many bodybuilders for tanning.
  9. #109 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Hi all,
    I have been taking it for less than two weeks (nasal spray) and the only "result" I have so far is a rather substantial amount of moles.
    Is it sort of normal you think?
    Do you users find yourself in the same situation?
    +
    Do these "mt2 moles" fade away if stopping Melanotan or are they here to stay?

Thanks!!!
  10. #110 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Some people inject it because sniffing it would cause a serious reaction. Not to forget that injection makes it more effective.
  11. #111 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Hi,
    Thanks.
    So: no moles and freckles if injecting as opposed to nasal spray?
  12. #112 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Hi,
    Thanks.
    Haven't used nasal spray. But if you use small dose like 250mcg you will not get moles or freckles when injecting melanotan 2. You might get them if you use higher dose.
  13. #113 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Hmm
    Could it be because I should have started slowly maybe spraying every few days as opposed to everyday?
  14. #114 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Hmm
    Could it be because I should have started slowly maybe spraying every few days as opposed to everyday?
    YES, if you get moles or freckles your dose is too high! You can do it everyday but lower the dose.
  15. #115 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Hi all,
    I have been taking it for less than two weeks (nasal spray) and the only "result" I have so far is a rather substantial amount of moles.
    Is it sort of normal you think?
    Do you users find yourself in the same situation?
    +
    Do these "mt2 moles" fade away if stopping Melanotan or are they here to stay?

Thanks!!!
    Any moles/freckles you get from melanotan 2 use will disappear after about 6 months when you stop using.
  16. #116 8th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Couple of things.

First, it sounds like you got some colour so it's likely the peptide was working. Did you get moles? Or darkening of existing ones? Did you notice erections etc? Difficult to see how effective the nasal spray delivery is based on your description.

Also, Neil Med isn't ideal as a carrier. It has too many other ingredients and contains nothing like propylene glycol, which will aid absorption.

Thirdly, you are type one red head (like me). It took me a month to see results with injecting, the first time. For some reason subsequent ventures bore fruit much more quickly. I think you needed more time to load but most importantly more natural UV. Nothing helps with results like natural UV. For some reason I've also noticed MT results kind of explode quickly. When I first took it I was losing hope and then boom one sunny day I got far darker than I ever had before and people kept complimenting my tan.

It sounds like there is hope for nasal spray, but as you say maybe longer loading, higher dosing and most importantly more natural UV. I think if you retry come May you'll get browner than you have before

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminycricket View Post
    So here's my experiment.

Type 1 red hair.

Bought Neilmed spray plus 2 x 10mg of MT2.

Loaded 2 weeks before holiday.
    First week, put 10mg into the Neilmed, which works out as 50mcg per spray.

Did 2 sprays in the morning, 2 before bed on first 4 days. No side effects, but noticed slight colour on my face and hands with no UV (except walking around London streets in October..). I had enough slight colour for people to say I looked healthy and notice a difference.

I upped the dose to 4 sprays morning and night for the next 3 days. Still no side effects* but no further change in skin colour.

I then added the second 10mg to the Neilmed spray. This worked out at something like 108mcg per spray given what I'd already used. I very much doubt the dosing is that accurate though.

I did 2 sprays 3 times a day for 2 days. Then upped it again to 4 sprays 3 times a day.

I'm now on vacation in the Maldives and Sri Lanka and have kept dosing. The first week was rain anyway, so little direct UV exposure. Second week I have been sun bathing. The Neilmed spray ran out yesterday (that's 3.5 weeks dosing in total).

Got to say, I've not really noticed any real tan effect. There is perhaps a very small improvement in my ability to tan, but next to my wife, who tans by just looking at the sun - and was staying out of the sun - I have very little colour.

All very disappointing.

I suspect a few things are happening here.
    1. I note that the OP says he tans easily anyway, so perhaps doesn't need much MT2 to have an impact.
    2. The OP loaded for 5 weeks prior. I didn't work out how much MT2 that was in total but I read you need to get 30mg in total to have an impact. With nasal dosing being 50% as effective, that's up to 60mg.
    3. With the Neilmed spray I noticed you get quite a lot of loss down the back of the throat with any more than 2 sprays per nostril. Even at 2, there was loss
    4. Doing 400mcg for 4 sprays might be too much for the nasal cavity to absorb. I note a comment that the MT2 molecule is quite large, so dosing more doesn't necessarily mean increased absorption.

So with the nasal spray, perhaps it needs]1 loading period of 4 weeks plus?
    2 no more than 4 sprays and 200mcg each time you use it? Perhaps more is wasteful/ doesn't have an impact?
    3 what's the experience of type 1 red heads on nasal sprays vs type 2/3s ho can tan?
  17. #117 8th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Hi,
    Thanks.
    No, you get moles injecting. They are generally dose dependent but even on low doses I get some noticeable darkening of moles.
  18. #118 15th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptideguru View Post
    Appetite suppression is a really minor and often rare side effect. In doses of 500mcg or less it's almost never present.

It also plays nicely with pretty much every other peptide and steroids, and is used by many bodybuilders for tanning.
    Hi Tom,
    I'm trying to send you an email but I get a message saying that your mail box is full.......
    H.
  19. #119 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Nasal srays are not that effective, and I think it will cost you more since you need to have higher doses for it to really work. For moles and freckles, I think it depends on the body type, because there are some who still develop moles, even when starting with a low dosage.
  20. #120 27th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptideguru View Post
    We went through a similar process 18/24 months ago as there was little info on how effective nasal administration was in comparison to subQ.

We came to the conclusion that nasal administration was approx 50% as effective.

The main problem for us though was a getting a nasal spray bottle that would accurately dispense a consistent amount. So the ones that we were using / and still use, make it a little more difficult to dose correctly.
    Hi Tom, I am trying to send you a PM as well but your inbox is full. Can you please kindly make some place so I can PM you?
    Most appreciated
    Ben