• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
  1. #121 27th December 2015 
    Thanks
    As far as I understand, bacteriostatic water (not normal sterile water) is stable for at least 1 month at room temperature once mixed with MTII. right?
    So for traveling where you dont have access for the fridge all the time, it can be a great solution using bacteriostatic water + MTII in a nasal spray tube.
    That Should hold for at least 1 month of traveling at room temperature - Please correct me if I am missing anything.

PS- if the original nasal spray mist is important for viscosity - maybe it can be a good idea just adding 0.9% benzyl alcohol to the mist and then you can keep it like bacteriosatic water.
    Last edited by ben; 27th December 2015 at 06:52 PM.
  2. #122 27th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, if you are satisfied with the results of nasal administration it seems like that is the way you should go. There are many people who use this way of getting their peptide experience so obviously there is something to be said for it. I hope that you will continue to see the results you want with nasal spary. It is probably much safer than injecting yourself actually. It is just a way to go.
  3. #123 27th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ben View Post

PS- if the original nasal spray mist is important for viscosity - maybe it can be a good idea just adding 0.9% benzyl alcohol to the mist and then you can keep it like bacteriosatic water.
    Also I can see that the Rhinaris nasal mist has Benzalkonium Chloride into it - that would do the job like Benzyl alcohol for making the mist anti bactreiastic and fine for keepig in room temperature for about a month ?
  4. #124 2nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Hi everyone,

I've been reading about melanotan for three years, after seeing my mother use it. I've decided to give it a go but in the form of the nasal spray and would greatly appreciate some advice on trusted suppliers. Drop me an email if you know of any.

Many thanks in advance!
  5. #125 4th March 2016 
    Thanks
    I browsed throughout this entire thread and I couldn't find an answer to this, so please forgive me if this has been answered: what is your maintenance dose with the nasal spray (if you're in the maintaining stage now) and do you still need any UV exposure? I know some syringe users have said they need no UV exposure after the desired tan has developed, just injections once or twice a week.
  6. #126 7th March 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ma Yas View Post
    I browsed throughout this entire thread and I couldn't find an answer to this, so please forgive me if this has been answered: what is your maintenance dose with the nasal spray (if you're in the maintaining stage now) and do you still need any UV exposure? I know some syringe users have said they need no UV exposure after the desired tan has developed, just injections once or twice a week.
    I'd imagine u follow the same protocol but factor in that you will need twice the amount due to the decreased efficacy of nasal ingestion
  7. #127 26th March 2016 
    Thanks
    Hi first time poster. I just ordered a 50mg. kit and it should be here next week. I want to try the nasal method. Has anyone tried mixing with NeilMed NasoGel Drip free spray. It seems to have all of the right ingredients, propylene glycol, glycerin, and a preservative of benzalkonium chloride. It is a 30ml bottle so it is safe to assume I should mix similar to the OP. I also bought a child's nasal spray Little Remedies, it has glycerin, and benzalkonium chloride. Both types do not have any active ingredients. The only issue is that as of yet have not determined how many sprays are in each. I would appreciate any mixing instructions or pointers as this is my first time using MT2. I am a 2 on the scale live in Southeast Georgia on the coast and tan decent, just never have the time to spend hours trying to tan like I did when I was younger.
  8. #128 26th March 2016 
    Thanks
    I was able to find out that there are 200 sprays at .14ml per spray per bottle of the NeilMed NasoGel Drip Free Dry Spray. If I add 1ml of Bacteriostatic water to the MT2 to dissolve then there will be 31 ml which will give approximately 207 sprays per bottle. Based on this calculation that would equate to 10/207=48mcg /spray. If I dose two sprays per nostril that's 48*4= 192mcg/50%= 96mcg per dose. For a type 2 on the Fitzpatrick scale would that be appropriate? I live on the coast so I would be walking daily and working in the yard on the weekends. What should be the maximum dose per day as this is my first time using. Also has anyone tried a combination of nasal and sub-q?

Thanks, Coastal GeorgiaGuy
  9. #129 26th March 2016 
    Thanks
    no one can say this conclusively, you need to experiment. Starting at 96mcg as you suggested is a great starting point. If you don't get sides, feel free to gradually increase whilst monitoring how you respond to the peptide. Generally you should never need much more than 200mcg per day as a type 2, but some people like increasing doses when exposing themselves to high levels of uv.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal GeorgiaGuy View Post
    I was able to find out that there are 200 sprays at .14ml per spray per bottle of the NeilMed NasoGel Drip Free Dry Spray. If I add 1ml of Bacteriostatic water to the MT2 to dissolve then there will be 31 ml which will give approximately 207 sprays per bottle. Based on this calculation that would equate to 10/207=48mcg /spray. If I dose two sprays per nostril that's 48*4= 192mcg/50%= 96mcg per dose. For a type 2 on the Fitzpatrick scale would that be appropriate? I live on the coast so I would be walking daily and working in the yard on the weekends. What should be the maximum dose per day as this is my first time using. Also has anyone tried a combination of nasal and sub-q?

Thanks, Coastal GeorgiaGuy
  10. The Following User Says Thank You to budabee For This Useful Post:

Coastal GeorgiaGuy (26th March 2016)

11. #130 26th March 2016 
    Thanks
    Thanks budabee I think I will spray morning and night with two sprays in each nostril and see how that works. Depending on the weather I will be in the sun each day as I walk for one hour in the afternoon. We have already had a couple of days in the 80's so sun exposure should be excellent. I will use a spf30 on my face and head (bald) and 15 everywhere else to start.

Thanks for the info.
  12. #131 26th March 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Coastal GeorgiaGuy View Post
    Thanks budabee I think I will spray morning and night with two sprays in each nostril and see how that works. Depending on the weather I will be in the sun each day as I walk for one hour in the afternoon. We have already had a couple of days in the 80's so sun exposure should be excellent. I will use a spf30 on my face and head (bald) and 15 everywhere else to start.

Thanks for the info.
    good stuff
  13. #132 2nd April 2016 
    Thanks
    OK I've started an MT2 nasal spray experiment today, as it's already mid twenties where I am.

Used 10mg MT2 in a Neilmed Nasogel as a carrier, which means I have around 48mcg per spray.

As someone with extreme sensitivities to sides, I'm going SLOW. I just doses one spray. I'm going to take one spray for 5 days, if sides are OK, then I'll shift up to 2 per day (around 48mcg in the blood) and move up incrementally like this until I reach 10 sprays per day, which is equivalent to around 200-250mcg per day.

Having just completed my first spray I can feel MILD stomach cramping almost instantaneously - although it's many times more subtle than injections.

I'll keep people updated here, as I've spoken to numerous other people who share my sensitivity to MT2 side effects. Fingers crossed together we find an effective, and pain free way to tan in summer 16.
  14. #133 2nd April 2016 
    Thanks
    Hello budabee,
    like we talked already, I'm watching your steps- Good Luck!

I'm wondering why not to trying and mimic the implant with many doses during the day but much weaker?
    This is at least what I will try in my forthcoming comeback.
    When I read about allergy to insulin shots, Doctors trying Insulin pumps with great success. I'm not an expert but the idea behind it is clear- constant and low levels of insulin in the blood. this is probably the reason why there is no reports of allergy from MT-1 implant- low and steady levels of MT in the blood.

You can google "ultra-rush immunotherapy" and find some protocols- they usually start with dose every half hour for the first day, sometimes X1000 LOWER than the "average" dose (just the first day) and build some resistant this way. I must try it this summer.
  15. #134 2nd April 2016 
    Thanks
    Thanks I will give this ago. After the sides from the first spray wore off (after roughly 20 minutes) I did another spray. So far today I'm up to 5 sprays, roughly 125mcg in the blood. My sides are nowhere near what they would be from injecting, so far.

I can feel them, but as mt-anon said, it feels like I can sense when I've had enough and stop before they get too bad. Hopefully I can continue building like this until I'm on 200mcg a day

Also the usual immediate side for me is fatigue, yet after 5 sprays I was able to run for 30 minutes and do a strong workout. Hope it continues like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nargilyos View Post
    Hello budabee,
    like we talked already, I'm watching your steps- Good Luck!

I'm wondering why not to trying and mimic the implant with many doses during the day but much weaker?
    This is at least what I will try in my forthcoming comeback.
    When I read about allergy to insulin shots, Doctors trying Insulin pumps with great success. I'm not an expert but the idea behind it is clear- constant and low levels of insulin in the blood. this is probably the reason why there is no reports of allergy from MT-1 implant- low and steady levels of MT in the blood.

You can google "ultra-rush immunotherapy" and find some protocols- they usually start with dose every half hour for the first day, sometimes X1000 LOWER than the "average" dose (just the first day) and build some resistant this way. I must try it this summer.
  16. #135 3rd April 2016 
    Thanks
    Update - after doing a total of 6 sprays yesterday, and after initially having felt fine, I now have a crushing headache, elevated heart rate and feel like I have the flu. Also just couldn't sleep, to be honest it felt like I was on a psychoactive drug - with vivid colours appearing and stuff whilst I was laying in bed.

Annoying as fuck, and I'll stop taking now. Nothing is worth feeling like this for, certainly not a tan
  17. #136 3rd April 2016 
    Thanks
    budabee sorry to hear you are experiencing sides. My experiment has progressed nicely. I was doing 2 sprays in each nostril which is a total of 66mcg per dose. I dosed once in the morning and once at night. The first two days I took a 100mcg shot in the evening to get my body kick started. Starting on Wednesday I decided to up the dose remembering that mt-anon was able to increase with virtually no sides. I took 2 sprays in each nostril roughly every hour so total for the day was 660 mcg. Overall have had great results so far was in the tanning bed for 2 times 7 minutes each time and my tan is coming along, plus I noticed my moustache and goatee is coming in with dark hairs instead my 50 year old gray. Really excited.
  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Coastal GeorgiaGuy For This Useful Post:

budabee (4th April 2016)

19. #137 4th April 2016 
    Thanks
    Awesome mate!

I'm also really confused now - when I called in sick to work today, both of my team mates are also ill with fever so I'm questioning if it is MT2 related. Either way I'm going to rest up for the next week and then think about whether or not to start off
  20. #138 11th April 2016 
    Thanks
    After 15 days I have achieved a nice brown color with 4 tanning bed sessions and working out in the yard the last two weekends. It would appear that the nasal spray is effective, there were at least two days that I took approximately 30 sprays total at 33mcg per spray with no side effects whatsoever.

Coastal GeorgiaGuy
  21. #139 23rd April 2016 
    Thanks
    After seeing everyone in my office go down with the same flu I had, and after having recovered I'm back micro dosing with nasal spray.

I've found that 2 sprays (around 50mcg in the blood) shows no real sides so far, so I'm doing 2 sprays twice a day (i.e. 100mcg in the blood) - spaced apart so as not to increase risk of sides.

I'm going to run this protocol for a week, and then think about upping to 8 sprays a day (200mcg), I'm hoping I won't have to go over 200 in the blood. I'll reserve judgement on effectiveness until I'm at least 3 weeks in, but libido sides seem to be there already albeit in a much less extreme way compared to injecting.

I could never inject MT2 like this, so it's either not working at all, or the slower absorption is just easier on my body.
  22. #140 23rd April 2016 
    Thanks
    Good luck hope everything works out.
  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Coastal GeorgiaGuy For This Useful Post:

budabee (23rd April 2016)