• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
  1. #161 12th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Hi! I read about your nasal spray experiment and would like to give it a try.

What supplier you use for the nasal spray? I'm looking for a very pure trustworthy supplier with no filler.

Thanks so much!
  2. #162 10th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I tried the nasal spray experiment last year and it didn't work for me, but in hindsight I'm pretty sure that it was because of low quality peptide. The nasal spray method makes having high quality peptide even more important as the delivery method isn't as efficient. So i would recommend only giving nasal a try if you have proven stuff that works really well using the standard method.
  3. #163 10th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I dont think nasal spray works for types 1 does it?
  4. #164 11th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stekke View Post
    I dont think nasal spray works for types 1 does it?
    It doesn't really matter what skin type you are, what matters is the quality and potency of the peptide. If it works when using injection then it should work with the intranasally as well but much higher dosage will be needed when using nasal sprays.
  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to manofsteel For This Useful Post:

raveya (9th January 2018),Sobol_ (22nd July 2017)

6. #165 22nd July 2017 
    Thanks
    Hello everyone. I will be having a try on melanotan 2 nasal spray. It is the first time I will be using melanotan. I'm type 1, never tans, with freckles. As I was reading this thread, it had been mentioned, that propylene glycol is effective with nasal absorption. Did anyone ever considered to buy propylene glycol and add it to solution? I found it on ebay, purest grade, 30ml for £2.59. Just don't know how much to add, but I suppose I can do the research. I would also buy sodium chloride to mix it with melanotan. I hope it would work, as Rhinaris is not available in the UK. Also did anyone ever heard of melanotan 2 skin patches? I saw it on facebook, wonder if anyone ever tried it...
  7. #166 24th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ewcia232 View Post
    Hello everyone. I will be having a try on melanotan 2 nasal spray. It is the first time I will be using melanotan. I'm type 1, never tans, with freckles. As I was reading this thread, it had been mentioned, that propylene glycol is effective with nasal absorption. Did anyone ever considered to buy propylene glycol and add it to solution? I found it on ebay, purest grade, 30ml for £2.59. Just don't know how much to add, but I suppose I can do the research. I would also buy sodium chloride to mix it with melanotan. I hope it would work, as Rhinaris is not available in the UK. Also did anyone ever heard of melanotan 2 skin patches? I saw it on facebook, wonder if anyone ever tried it...
    I haven't tried nasal sprays but I believe that propylene glycol will burn your nose like hell... Maybe it won't if you add just a small amount.

I have never heard that someones use Melanotan 2 transdermally and I'm not sure if it's even possible but seems interesting, could you PM me a link on those skin patches? Thanks
  8. #167 24th July 2017 
    Thanks
    A few years ago there was a thread on this forum where some guy tried to make a topical Melanotan 2 solution, he didn't get any results from it. https://researchpeptides.com/3532-tried-dmso.html
    I think that peptides like Melanotan 2 are too fragile to mix with anything else other than water. The best way is to simply inject MT2... sub Q injections aren't that bad, simply pinch your belly fat and inject... Nasal sprays can also be used but I can't recommend you anything because I've never used them.

edit: ah, and there is also that Melanotan 1 implant called Scenesse, check it out if you are interested. They claim that it works for several months but I have no idea about the costs.
    Last edited by Conrad; 24th July 2017 at 08:34 AM.
  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Conrad For This Useful Post:

ewcia232 (24th July 2017)

10. #168 24th July 2017 
    Thanks
    ewcia232, why don't you try injecting it? You can use the absolutely smallest insulin syringe and not feel anything. I am a woman and I have no problem injecting it. I was a bit stressed for the first time when my boyfriend injected it in my belly fat but was far more confident since then because I didn't even feel anything. I think that peptides aren't very stable in propylene glycol and will probably degrade faster.
  11. The Following User Says Thank You to lizknows For This Useful Post:

ewcia232 (24th July 2017)

12. #169 24th July 2017 
    Thanks
    To Abigail: Hi! As I'm new on here it says I'm not allowed to pm you. Patches are called nu-tan. Just type in google and it should show up. They're quite pricey though.
    Last edited by ewcia232; 24th July 2017 at 05:12 PM.
  13. #170 24th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks everyone for replies. I might have a go at injecting, wanted to see if nasal spray will work on me first. Sick of looking like a ghost, never had a tan in my life, if this works it would be amazing ��
  14. #171 25th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ewcia232 View Post
    To Abigail: Hi! As I'm new on here it says I'm not allowed to pm you. Patches are called nu-tan. Just type in google and it should show up. They're quite pricey though.
    "The general public will not find us at the MCC data base because they enquire about Melanotan. Nu-Tan is not melanotan. Nu-Tan's ingredients is not melanotan! Nu-Tan is filed under complimentary products, Cosmetics, under a private proprietor name. Nu-Tan is only the product brand name."

I couldn't find on their site what those Nu-tan injections and patches contain. Probably some natural supplements like beta carotine and tyrosine that might help with tanning but they won't provide the results even close to what Melanotan gives. To me, their site seems a bit sketchy and it's manufactured by South Africa... What does South Africans know about tanning...? And which serious company makes their store in shopify? As I understand, they manufacture and sell their own product... These are the questions that arised to me while browsing their website.
    Last edited by Abigail; 25th July 2017 at 06:36 AM.
  15. #172 25th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I looked up Nu-Tan as well. From what I understand, they sell Melanotan 1 or 2 (not sure) but have simply named it by their brand. No idea if their skin patches work or not, but I wouldn't order before seeing some reviews from real users.

edit: Their product is way overpriced. 300$ for 2 patch kits which are equivalent to 6 doses (one dose is 250mcg, according to their site). If my math was correct than they sell 1,5mg worth of Melanotan 2 patches for 300$ I wouldn't buy it even if it was the purest stuff ever made because I rather use less potent stuff than pay 50 times more than it's worth.
  16. #173 26th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Hey ewcia, if you decide to try out those skin patches then let us know about your results! I didn't know that it was possible to use Melanotan 2 transdermally. The price looks ridiculously high though, but I am wondering, if those patches work, why other companies don't manufacture them? Because skin patches seem like a much more convenient way to use Melanotan 2.
  17. #174 3rd August 2017 
    Thanks
    Nasal spray definitely works. I have been using mt2 for 7 years now but this summer decided to give nasal a proper go. Granted I'm using double and not going as dark as I have on mt2 before but I most certainly have tanned. I am a type 1 redhead. Cannot tan at all. I suspect if I upped my sprays I would achieve a much darker colour. But I'm quite happy with the tan I got as it is more natural. I use it with Neil Ned naso gel for those in the U.K.. I add 1ml of saline to powder then add to bottle. I always responded quickly to mt2 anyway. Would be brown after 5mg. Nasally it takes a vial and then I'm brown. Absolutely no sides which is fantastic but remembering to take sprays throughout the day can be a bit annoying. Can't see myself going back on injections now. Just due to the sides mainly.
  18. #175 4th August 2017 
    Thanks
    So you mix a vial of melanotan with 1ml of water and the add it to the bottle of naso gel? I will try injection first and see what the sides will be. And then if anything, I will go for nasal spray. Thanks for sharing your experience!
  19. #176 26th August 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlwhite View Post
    Nasal spray definitely works. I have been using mt2 for 7 years now but this summer decided to give nasal a proper go. Granted I'm using double and not going as dark as I have on mt2 before but I most certainly have tanned. I am a type 1 redhead. Cannot tan at all. I suspect if I upped my sprays I would achieve a much darker colour. But I'm quite happy with the tan I got as it is more natural. I use it with Neil Ned naso gel for those in the U.K.. I add 1ml of saline to powder then add to bottle. I always responded quickly to mt2 anyway. Would be brown after 5mg. Nasally it takes a vial and then I'm brown. Absolutely no sides which is fantastic but remembering to take sprays throughout the day can be a bit annoying. Can't see myself going back on injections now. Just due to the sides mainly.
    Hi - please can you go into some detail about how you mixed this with Neil Ned, and also why (when it can be purchased with spray bottle directly)? Thanks!
  20. #177 7th December 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks this is great information
  21. #178 8th July 2018 
    Thanks

This is an old threat but maybe my reply might help :)

Quote Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
    I looked up Nu-Tan as well. From what I understand, they sell Melanotan 1 or 2 (not sure) but have simply named it by their brand. No idea if their skin patches work or not, but I wouldn't order before seeing some reviews from real users.

edit: Their product is way overpriced. 300$ for 2 patch kits which are equivalent to 6 doses (one dose is 250mcg, according to their site). If my math was correct than they sell 1,5mg worth of Melanotan 2 patches for 300$ I wouldn't buy it even if it was the purest stuff ever made because I rather use less potent stuff than pay 50 times more than it's worth.
    I have been using the Nu-Tan patches for almost 18 months now and they DO work! No side effects at all! I used the injections and nasal spray and it's way better than melanotan. Again, no side effects at all. I did send them my before and after photos, you can see them on their fb page.

I love the patches as it's easy to travel with, no need to be in the fridge and best of all, no problems with customs.

Only bad thing, they ship with dhl and that can be pricey. So I just let my brother bring some when he visits me from South Africa.

What I do know is, it is a patented product, thus not yet available everywhere, my bro introduced it to me as in SA its quite big.

I believe your math is a bit off lol.
    One patch kit contains 10 patches and that equals to 10mg msh. So should you bought 2 packs at 300$ you get 20mg worth.

Hope this helps