• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 23rd May 2017 
    Thanks

gyno symptoms while on Ostarine cycle

Hello. 2 weeks ago I started Ostarine cycle of @ 20mg/day. I'm also using GHRP-2+Mod GRF1-29.
    I'm starting to get problems from Ostarine... A few days ago my nipples started to feel different, they are itchy and a bit painful. My balls seem to be smaller in size as well. I definitely don't want to develop a gynecomastia. What would be the best option to fix it? Should I stop my cycle? I have anastrozole and tamoxifen on hand, should I take these? If yes, how many mg's per day and how long?

EDIT: I have also noticed pretty good strength gains while using it and it seems like my facial hair is growing two times as fast. I thought that it takes longer on Ostarine to start getting effects?
    I have read that Ostarine can cause gyno if you are prone to it.
    Last edited by Sylvester007; 23rd May 2017 at 07:25 AM.
  2. #2 23rd May 2017 
    Thanks
    Do you trust your source mate? Have you ever had gyno issue?

The thing is, Ostarine is not too suppressive and you shouldn't feel like that after 2 weeks. 20mg/day is also a lower dose then average. Your testicles definitely shouldn't have shrunk and your nipples also shouldn't be sensitive. I have used Ostarine and never experienced side effects like that. It's completely possible that they sold you something else, probably some Prohormone or oral steroid. How are your results, gains?
  3. #3 23rd May 2017 
    Thanks
    OP, to be honest, it looks like it looks like you have a Dianabol or something similar because Ostarine doesn't cause increased hair growth and it takes far longer than 2 weeks to start getting any strength gains. It's your decision if you keep using it but I would stop because I don't really like using some unknown drug. It could be anything because Ostarine will not give you effects that you describe. If you choose to use it anyway then add your anastrozole @ 0.5mg every other day. That should deal with your nipple problem.
  4. #4 23rd May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Algornel View Post
    OP, to be honest, it looks like it looks like you have a Dianabol or something similar because Ostarine doesn't cause increased hair growth and it takes far longer than 2 weeks to start getting any strength gains. It's your decision if you keep using it but I would stop because I don't really like using some unknown drug. It could be anything because Ostarine will not give you effects that you describe. If you choose to use it anyway then add your anastrozole @ 0.5mg every other day. That should deal with your nipple problem.
    Thanks, dude, I took 0.5mg of anastrozole and I don't feel any gyno signs or symptoms anymore. Ok, but the thing is I only have 5mg of anastrozole left, will that be enough or should I order more? Maybe tamoxifen is any good for keeping my estrogen levels in check as well? If I use 0.5mg every other day then I will have enough for 20 days.
  5. #5 16th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Any update mate? Has your gyno symptoms reduced since you started anastrozole?