• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 13th June 2014 
    Thanks

Hayfever sufferers has melanotan effected your symptoms?

I've noticed that this year my hayfever allergy is unbearable compared to previous years. I'm starting to think it's directly linked to melanotan 2 which i'm taking.

Does anyone else suffer from hayfeve? have you noticed a difference?
  2. #2 13th June 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Hayfever sufferers has melanotan effected your symptoms?

For me it didn't do anything. Just was about the same even on the highest dosages.
  3. #3 13th June 2014 
    Thanks

No but MT2 did give me similar allergic response that I experience with my hay fever. However when I stopped it went away immediately
  4. #4 13th June 2014 
    Thanks

"
    I've noticed that this year my hayfever allergy is unbearable compared to previous years. I'm starting to think it's directly linked to melanotan 2 which i'm taking.

Does anyone else suffer from hayfeve? have you noticed a difference?
    "

The best thing to do would be to ask your friends, who also suffer from hay fever, if they've also been suffering more than normal this spring.

If it is being exacerbated by the MT-2 my experience tells me that over time you'll tolerate the peptide to a much greater degree and the side effects will become minimal, if not go away entirely.
  5. #5 14th June 2014 
    Thanks

People really need to do diligent research on MT2 and the systemic actions it has on the melanocortin receptors. Its a lot more than just a simple pigmentation stimulator. Much more. I know that even after 4 years of mostly spring and summer use, I still get nausea, and sometimes "flu" symptoms. I think our immune system plays a huge role in the reactions we have to MT2.
  6. #6 5th July 2014 
    Thanks

I began using Melanotan II in Jan of this year. This spring I developed allergies and had to get medication for it. I am in my 50s and have never had allergies of any kind before. I'm not saying Melanotan caused this but it seems like an odd coincidence.

Rockinl, sounds like you have been using this for some time. Do you ever take time off from it? Just curious as this is my first year and I am considering taking a break this winter.