• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 30th November 2015 
    Thanks

Explaining health risks of MT2 to parents

Can anyone help me out here. I am still living at home and I am planning on telling my parents about my peptide usage. They are extremely 'health' conscious and will undoubtly want to know that what I am using is safe.

I just want to give them some information that is actually useful, as a google search mainly brings up poorly researched articles penning the 'dangers' of un-sterile injection technique and peptides of dubious quality/purity. I just wanted to see if anyone had been in a similar situation and how you went about explaining to your love ones why what your doing is perfectly safe.

Who knows, perhaps I can convince them on the health benefits/safety of the GHRP/GHRH's and get them to do a pre-bed dose
  2. #2 30th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I would explain to them that it is safer and healthier then many OTC medications that are sold at virtually any drug store. People get sick and/or die from Aspirin etc. Tylenol (acetominophen) is very hard on the liver etc.
  3. #3 30th November 2015 
    Thanks
    It will only worry them no matter how you tell them. It would be kinder and more mature, in my opinion, not to tell them.
  4. #4 30th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I spent a year convincing my wife how much good they could fo for both of us in terms of health. She trusts me and we have both used GHS peptides and sometimes MTII to get and keep a mild tan without spending too much time in the sun with all the risks that brings. MTII was easy to propagate for.

Hiding something like that for your life partner seems like a hassle I wouldn't want to go through. Apart from that I wouldn't want to live in a relationship without that kind of trust.

I've spoken about peptides in general with my parents and what "wonders" they might achieve.. My dad is a doctor so we can discuss these things from a professional/scientific point of view. However I feel no need to tell them about my personal use. Mostly because of the route of administration, sadly. It just isn't worth it.
  5. #5 30th November 2015 
    Thanks
    No sir, consider yourself a candidate when you're living on your own - not under the parents roof.
  6. #6 30th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Well if its their home, and you are not paying rent... then what hulk said.

If you have a good relationship, try broaching the subject of their health as you said. If they will not hear of it, a solution in the short term may be to use a friend's place.
  7. #7 30th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't know any way to convince them and make them understand, but I think it's still better to tell them and not hide it from them, because eventually, they will find out and will realize that you can't be trusted. What's worse, they might think you are using illegal drugs.
  8. #8 30th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo View Post
    Can anyone help me out here. I am still living at home and I am planning on telling my parents about my peptide usage. They are extremely 'health' conscious and will undoubtly want to know that what I am using is safe.

I just want to give them some information that is actually useful, as a google search mainly brings up poorly researched articles penning the 'dangers' of un-sterile injection technique and peptides of dubious quality/purity. I just wanted to see if anyone had been in a similar situation and how you went about explaining to your love ones why what your doing is perfectly safe.

Who knows, perhaps I can convince them on the health benefits/safety of the GHRP/GHRH's and get them to do a pre-bed dose
    Do you live in the U.S.? If so it is easier to buy insulin OTC then it is to buy insulin syringes OTC. Your parents will never be convinced that injecting anything is acceptable.
  9. #9 30th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Totally agree, you won't convince your parents. Just take it this way, you know what it is, you know what you are doing, that's sufficient. If i was not educated about peptides and my son told me he going to start injecting some synthetic drug i would put him behind the lock until he changes his mind

If they are that type of people who like reading and finding out new things, get them to research this topic and how can they benefit from peptides
  10. #10 2nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah, I think that's the best way. Convince them to do some research and let them understand first what peptides really are. At least, they'll have a glimpse on why you are using them. The next problem you'll have to worry about is if they are still against peptides even if they already know what these are and why people are using them.
  11. #11 2nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Why do you need to tell them? If all they are going to do is worry, I see no need. Maybe if you are looking better with peptide use, you could wait for them to ask you about it, and then tell them. That would seem to make sense to me.
  12. #12 5th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KE Gord View Post
    Why do you need to tell them? If all they are going to do is worry, I see no need. Maybe if you are looking better with peptide use, you could wait for them to ask you about it, and then tell them. That would seem to make sense to me.
    I think it's better to tell them rather than waiting for the parents to notice that he has been using peptides. Parents tend to worry too much and might jump to conclusions, which might cause an even bigger issue, like trust issues.
  13. #13 29th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Every secret must always come to light one day. In my opinion, i see it best if you first bring up a conversation with them and see what they think about the idea of peptides. Do not tell them that you are using it first. Once you have heard their opinion then you can go ahead and tell them but be ready for two responses, a negative one and a positive one.
  14. #14 31st December 2015 
    Thanks
    I eventually convinced mine, but it was lucky.

My father has a sun allergy, and I explained how the injections i was using are prescribed to treat people with his condition in Italy already(which is true). My mother who is very afraid of cancer was very difficult to calm. The idea of a darkening mole or freckled made her freak out. I explained he process behind it, and explained how using MT2 was a lot safer for me to tan with than trying it without. Seeing as i work outdoors all year round, and get a lot of sun exposure, as a type 1 It was very dangerous already. With Mt2 that danger is almost eliminated.

they both are a lot more accepting now. It took a while of educating and helping them understand from their own perspectives. They still would rather I do not use, though.
  15. #15 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    You have to find someone using peptides whom you know personally. He/she should be using it for quite a long time. Then, tell your parents that he/she is not suffering from any side effect.
  16. #16 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    If I were you, I won't tell them that I am using it. Why? It is because they are health conscious and most health conscious do not think that peptides, hgh and the likes are not safe to use for weight loss and bodybuilding purposes.
  17. #17 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Fortunately, I do not have this kind of problem. My father passed away when I was 12 years old. On the other hand, my mother is also an avid mt-2 user. I never had any problem explaining to her.
  18. #18 5th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ritijhabda View Post
    Great thanks for sharing this useful information
    Hello! It seems like you are also a newbie. Just like you, I also find a lot of information here to be very helpful - especially in my melanotan and other peptides intake.