• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 28th October 2014 
    Thanks

Melanotan 1 - Risks

I think it's important to post positive and negative effects of MT use on this forum and if you guys have read my previous posts would noticed I had a particularly severe reaction to some MT1 earlier this year.

After a very slow recover (3 1/2 months and still only 75-80% of previous health) I've had some interesting updates.

My recent blood panel showed very high levels in one of my liver tests, suggesting liver damage. (Not sure if this is from MT or something else that was present in the peptide I ordered).

My doctor is going to do more tests, but thinks I likely poisoned my liver and it is slowly recovering. This may be the cause of a lot of the reports of chronic fatigue, as liver damage often quickly manifests as fatigue.

I am 99.99% confident it was Melanotan as I had a blood panel done one month before, as I was training for a marathon and wanted a full MOT before I did it. My doc confirmed that my levels were very healthy before the month I took Melanotan.

Also worth noting I don't drink, take recreational drugs or any other peps or steroids!

So just a note of concern and if you do find yourself reacting badly to MT, stop taking immediately. I would do ANYTHING to go back and save myself from 3-4 months of tiredness and fatigue.
  2. #2 28th October 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Melanotan 1 - Risks

Did you experience side effects while you were using MT?
  3. #3 29th October 2014 
    Thanks

few questions:

- curious on how much you were dosing/length period of use (years?)
    - do you think the same would occur with MT2 use?
    - what symptoms did you experience whilst on MT2? (nausea, headaches, vomiting etc?)

did you have any other sides that would suggest liver damage ie. yellowing of the eyes/skin
  4. #4 29th October 2014 
    Thanks

Hi

I used it for one month but dosed high (1 to 2mg daily)

Symptoms were dry eyes mouth and fatigue. It's not really severe damage just one of four of the liver tests, suggesting I probably stopped before fucking it up really badly

I had sides on mt2 but never liver problems I had a blood panel after mt2 last year and was in great health. Also mt2 sides last for me just the day whereas mt1 linger.

Personally I think it was impurities in the mt rather than my itself but it's hard to know either way I won't take again

"
    few questions]
    - curious on how much you were dosing/length period of use (years?)
    - do you think the same would occur with MT2 use?
    - what symptoms did you experience whilst on MT2? (nausea, headaches, vomiting etc?)

did you have any other sides that would suggest liver damage ie. yellowing of the eyes/skin
    "
  5. #5 4th February 2015 
    Thanks

where did you order your MT1?? we should be careful with companies* this is why im torn with MT1 or MT 2....* I took MT2 a few years ago and wa super dark after a week in the AZ sun.* not only did I load prior to vacation, I continued to use it, dosing everyday and the results where in fact, probably too much/too dark.* I also had new moles/freckles appear and even had a few darkened areas on bottom lip, which caused many questions from friends/family members regarding my health.* I really want to use this stuff, but fear the darkening of areas that wouldnt normally change like that......* so maybe ultra low dose of MT2 once a week.. just to slightly boost my own natural color??* I had taken MT 1 after MT2 because of lip discoloration and found my side effects where worse, as far as I can remember.*