• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fast Heartbeat

1. #1 8th July 2015 
    Thanks

Fast Heartbeat

The other day maybe a minute after my injection my heart was beating really fast (maybe 4x a second) the dose was only 0.25mg.

Ever since then I feel as if my heart has been beating heavy and it's on my mind a lot. I don't know if my heart beat is back to normal however I notice myself thinking about my heart a lot more and can feel it beating sometimes. Maybe this is normal and it light just be in my head as it's on my mind at the moment.

Any idea why my heart decided to beat really fast after an injection? This syringe had been out the fridge for a few hours and put back into the fridge if that makes a difference.

Thanks
  2. #2 8th July 2015 
    Thanks

Re: Fast Heartbeat

you need to do a bit more research on mt2 , increase heart rate in normal after injection , but it should not last , what is your normal at rest pulse rate , should be 60 to 100 ? some of the increase pulse can be caused by simply put fear of the needle .
  3. #3 9th July 2015 
    Thanks

Hello,

I had done many injections before this however this one seemed to be different
  4. #4 9th July 2015 
    Thanks

"
    Hello,

"

I get exactly the same if I hit a bloodstream.
    What is your gender and body fat percentage?
  5. #5 9th July 2015 
    Thanks

"
    "
    Hello,

"

I get precis the same if I hit a bloodstream.
    "

Male and in pretty lean maybe 10-15%
    Ever since this happened I have felt as if my heartbeat is stronger.
  6. #6 9th July 2015 
    Thanks

"
    "
    "
    Hello,

"

I get precis the same if I hit a bloodstream.
    "

Male and in pretty lean maybe 10-15%
    Ever since this happened I have felt as if my heartbeat is stronger.
    "

With low bodyfat% there is a risk of hitting the bloodstream. I am using 8mm needle and yet it happens.
  7. #7 10th July 2015 
    Thanks

Like hitting a vein, or push the whole load into it? Maybe time to switch over to bac sodium chloride* :-\
  8. #8 10th July 2015 
    Thanks

"
    Maybe time to switch over to bac sodium chloride* ]"

I have always used it, and homemade :-)
  9. #9 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    It is normal for the heart-rate to increase after the injection but it is only for a short-while. Additionally, the increase in heartbeat depends on the gender and body fat ratio.
  10. #10 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I believe the effect depends on your body fat percentage. I tried injecting it, with the same dosage as yours, 0.25 mg. I experienced an increase in my heart rate but it was just for a short period, like what mooray said. I felt it like after I injected it. Then my rate went back to normal after a few minutes.
  11. #11 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It is a normal side effect whenever you hit your bloodstream. This happens usually to people who have more lean mass than fat. As long as it does not last too long, then you do not have to worry too much. Next time try to be very careful when injecting. Make sure not to hit a bloodstream (though I must say that this is really difficult to guarantee).
  12. #12 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    There is actually nothing to worry. If you are using MT-2, then you should know that increase in heartbeat is normal. This effect does not that long. I admit that at first, I was also very concerned even when I already know from the start that it would happen. Now, I am used to it and it does not worry me anymore.
  13. #13 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think the reason why you keep on thinking about your heartbeat is the fact that you are worried as to why it increased after your session. It is fine to know that you are worried about it considering that you do not know whether the effect is normal or not. The increase in heartbeat is common. It is not an isolated case. It is also considered normal and harmless (that is if it slows down immediately). Next time you try to use any kind of drug, be sure to research about it first so you won't be surprised when something normal-that-seems-not-normal happens.
  14. #14 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    it is east to get "keyed in" to one aspect of our physical health. Just because your heartbeat is increasing does not necessarily mean it is a bad thing. It could be a common aspect of your metabolic rate increasing which could help you burn calories, so make certain that you are getting the benefit you should. As the poster above said, do research on what you are taking and make certain that the increased heartbeat is not just a result of the substance and is normal.
  15. #15 19th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KE Gord View Post
    it is east to get "keyed in" to one aspect of our physical health. Just because your heartbeat is increasing does not necessarily mean it is a bad thing. It could be a common aspect of your metabolic rate increasing which could help you burn calories, so make certain that you are getting the benefit you should. As the poster above said, do research on what you are taking and make certain that the increased heartbeat is not just a result of the substance and is normal.
    You make a good point, but it really depends on how much of an increase and how quickly. Too high of a heart rate is bad regardless of the cause, what exactly constitutes to high is another matter entirely.
  16. #16 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I did not experience an increase in my heart beat when it was my first time using peptides, hgh and melanotan. That was why I really find it alarming to hear people say that they are experiencing it. Well, others said that it is just a normal effect. If it is not that severe and if it does not last long, then I guess you should not worry about it as other long-time users have said that it is just normal.
  17. #17 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    An increase heartbeat/heart rate is normal when you inject peptides. You don't have to worry about it as long as it does not take too long to disappear. In fact, you have to be happy about it. Why? It just means that you have done the injecting process correct.
  18. #18 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    It has only been a few months since I started using peptides. So far, I did not experience any increase in my heart beat. I can't say that I committed error in injecting the product because I can see some changes now. Probably, the reason why I did not experience an increase in the heartbeat is because I started with a low dose and gradually increase it.
  19. #19 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    It is just normal (especially if you are a newbie). As time goes by, you will get used to it and you will no longer feel it as something abnormal. What is fast now will be normal in the future. Wishing you all the best!
  20. #20 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I have heard from my friends that it is just normal to experience increased heart rate especially if it is your first time to use mt-2, peptides and the likes. The weird thing about your case is that the increases heartbeat lasts. It is possible that it is just psychological. However, it is better if you go see a doctor just to get a check up on your heartbeat.