• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 17th November 2015 
    Thanks

water weight from peptides

Anything to help with all the holding water from peps? I am only dosing around 80mcg GHR-2 and Mod-GRF 129 three times a day, but I seem to be holding water like no other. Is it similar to sodium water weight where you drink more water to hold off water bloat? I am thinking it would be different whereas the water from sodium helps flush it out from what I understand?

Also, how soon would I lose the water weight once dropping of peps (in order to maximize body composition for say a day at the beach or by the pool)? I know that could be subjective to the person.
  2. #2 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Kinda surprised you are holding water from only pinning peps three times per day. I personally don't start holding water until I dose 100mcg GHRP/GHRH 5 times per day. Green tea is a natural diuretic and as always drink plenty of water. Other than that you could cut back on the carbs as your body tends to hold more water when carbs are in surplus.
  3. #3 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Could be the Test. How much Test E are you dosing?
  4. #4 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I am not on test or any AAS.
  5. #5 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I am newbie in all of this so I cant provide much but I can say that after two weeks at 100mcg 3 x day for mod 129 and ipamorelin I see no increase in water retention.
  6. #6 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitaly View Post
    I am newbie in all of this so I cant provide much but I can say that after two weeks at 100mcg 3 x day for mod 129 and ipamorelin I see no increase in water retention.
    I believe you. But GH and I am sure peptides both CAN (not WILL) hold water on some people. Seems, I hold water on it like I am 750mg Test E/week and this is from zero carb intake for 2 out of 3 days, and eating cleaner than ever before (usually sweet potatos, fruits for carbs on carb nights/days along with typical protein from red meats, chicken, fish) and a good bit under maintenance.
  7. #7 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Not that the water weight really matters in the long run, just wish I could somehow get it more under control as I am having great changes overall from the peps and plan on staying on them all year round for a long time. I'll just keep cutting down more and maybe it will not be as noticeable.
  8. #8 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I went from not dosing at all for a week or two to 6 times per day and put on 10-12 lbs of water in a little over a week. No joke. I only thought AAS could do that.

But yeah man, drink a lot of water, with lemons. Lemons are a natural diuretic and eat CLEAN carbs at watch the salt intake is about all you can do.
  9. #9 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks everyone.

My carbs are clean, usually sweet potatos and fruits. I'll start drinking water with lemons and double check my sodium intake.
  10. #10 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I have no doubt it is from the peptides. This is why many competitive BB's usually drop GH and peptides 9-10 days before competition.
  11. #11 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah, great way to control/ get rid of water retention is to drink lots and lots and lots of water. Doing more cardio also helps.
  12. #12 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Try to add more carbs in your diet. That would definitely help! I had already experienced this before and drinking more water and consuming more carbs than the usual help me with my concern.
  13. #13 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I also suffer from the same fate. Anyway, I don't really worry too much as the benefits I get from HGH are much better and bigger than the downsides. I hope it also works that way on you.
  14. #14 20th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I don't mind having water weight since I don't really look fat at all. Also, I think water weight is only at its worst state when you are having an uncontrollable water retention.
  15. #15 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    You will soon lose the water weight (probably a week or two) once you drop your peptides use. So, don't worry! Also, water weight is not a permanent side effect though. There is no reason to freak out.
  16. #16 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Getting more water weight after using peptides is just normal. It is the water retention effect. You look fuller with this side effect. Some people like it while some people do not like it.
  17. #17 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    They are right. You can either stop the peptides use for a while or just reduce your current dose. Do not worry. You do not have to reduce your dose permanently. You can increase your dose again once your water retention is already gone.
  18. #18 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatJeff View Post
    Kinda surprised you are holding water from only pinning peps three times per day. I personally don't start holding water until I dose 100mcg GHRP/GHRH 5 times per day. Green tea is a natural diuretic and as always drink plenty of water. Other than that you could cut back on the carbs as your body tends to hold more water when carbs are in surplus.
    I agree with you. Most users do not get water retention at such a low dose. He/she easily gets bloated. Well, we have to remember that each person reacts differently to peptides.
  19. #19 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    Getting more water weight from peptides is a common side effect. If you do not want this, then you just have to lower your dose. There are times when you really have to pause using peptides to get rid of it.
  20. #20 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Water weight is the most common side effect of peptides. Do not worry as it will get better through time. If you want to get rid of it now, then pause for a while or just lower your current dose.