• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Size and weight

1. #1 24th November 2011 
    Thanks

Size and weight

After trying 2 units and getting not much in the way of results,* I injected 4 units and got just the results I expected without any side effects. So my question is this: does size and weight make much difference in the amont of PT-141 used. Does the amount of fat around my belly button that I am injecting into have an effect. Are there other body locations that I might inject into and use a smaller amount?
  2. #2 26th November 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Size and weight

"
    After trying 2 units and getting not much in the way of results,* I injected 4 units and got just the results I expected without any side effects. So my question is this]"

Thanks for posting, good questions.* To help onlookers, can you define what 2 and 4 units was in terms of PT141 mg dosage (units is ambiguous)?* Size/weight makes a marginal impact - remains very difficult to estimate MT-II and PT-141 sensitivities.* lower body fat may make the product disperse at a faster rate...this would only equate to a bigger difference had it be injected in the muscle (hits the user REAL fast - inadvisable practice - researchers want to inject subq!).* Really you want to use a larger amount, in an accommodating area (around the naval is my pref)...to have the aphrodisiac experience with least amount of potential sides.
  3. #3 30th November 2011 
    Thanks

Chris, I'm using a standard insulin needle as in the video. I'm using the marks on the side of the barrel. I think they are 1 mg. each. Yes I am a little confused with all the terms but as I have the same everything as in the video, I think my dosage is correct.
    In order to get the tanning effect from pt-141 I think I should use a smaller amount on a semi-daily basis; is this correct?
    Thanks
  4. #4 30th November 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Chris, I'm using a standard insulin needle as in the video. I'm using the marks on the side of the barrel. I think they are 1 mg. each. Yes I am a little confused with all the terms but as I have the same everything as in the video, I think my dosage is correct.
    In order to get the tanning effect from pt-141 I think I should use a smaller amount on a semi-daily basis; is this correct?
    Thanks
    "
    Sorry, marks on the barrel are units (not mg).* Dosage is important enough to know/be aware of (w/ confidence).* No tanning effect from PT-141 (unless you are of a certain dark ethnicity and plan on misusing the product).