• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 26th February 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Growth Peptides, all the info you need

Author:* Satoshikaitsu*

Peptides, all the info you need on it
    So there was a request to make a thread on peptides, a beginners guide. I'm here to do that.

One, sites to buy peptides for sale

I buy syringes OTC (luckily for me) or on amazon.com

Peptides that will help you grow]
    CJC-1295 DAC or without DAC - with DAC causes your pituitary gland to constantly secrete a base amount of HGH throughout the day. Without the DAC, this happens for a few hours. Some would prefer without the DAC because it might be "too much" HGH and cause acromegaly or something... I don't have any of those issues. If you're using with DAC, taken at 100mcgs before bed every FIVE days. Without DAC you take 100mcgs before bed every day.

GHRP 2 or 6 - MAJOR HGH secretouges. Used in combo with CJC-1295 DAC = crazy HGH power house. The difference between GHRP 2 and GHRP 6 is that GHRP 6 makes you insanely hungry right after injection (which causes you to over eat, thus making you gain some fat) while GHRP 2 doesn't make you hungry. I'd go with the GHRP 2 unless you have an ectomorph body type (very tough to put on weight) and you need to eat more. Taken at 100mcgs before bed everyday.

Ipamorelin- a bit less effecting than GHRP 2 and 6 EXCEPT it causes NO cortisol secretion. GHRP DOES cause this. As we know, the more cortisol there is, the less HGH there is. I, personally, like Ipamorelin better because of that very reason. Taken at 100mcgs before bed everyday.

You can choose to use Ipamorelin OR GHRP. I wouldn't suggest using both at the same time.

On to the injecting portion!

You get peptide in the mail. It's either powder or a block of powder.

You NEED bacteriostatic water (the peptide wont last long in normal water)-buy it online, it's like $5.

You have syringes and needles? Good

Next, you take some of the bacteriostatic water and inject it into the peptide container (the peptide container doesn't have a removable top, you have to pierce with the needle. Same goes for the bacteriostatic water when removing the water).
    -This requires a bit of math on your part. Lets say you use two cc's of bacteriostatic water with 2mg of a peptide. Then each line on a 1 cc syringe will be 10 mcgs of the peptide. It's basic arithmetic, simple once you understand what to do.

Then you GENTLY mix the the water with the peptide. GENTLY!! Don't shake it! Slowly stir it Smile

Then you take out however much of the peptide you want to inject with the syringe and needle.

You pinch a bit of the skin on your abdomen area.

Push the needle into your skin (do this gently, don't do it super fast to get it over with! Honestly, don't be a pansy about it, it feels like a little pinch, barely hurts at all)

Check to make sure you didn't hit a vein (do this by slightly pulling the syringe thingy up - that thing that you use to inject and withdraw with, I don't know the technical term for it. If you draw blood, which has never happened to me and is very rare, you've hit a vein so pull out and apply pressure and try again. If you pull out nothing but air, you're good to go!)

Then inject gently (don't shove the peptide in).

Pull out

No need to apply pressure because you're not injecting it into a vein.

-Tips]
    Store the peptide in a fridge (it slowly becomes less potent if you leave it out in room temperature).

Better not to reuse syringes, but you're the only one using it and you're not injecting it into a vein so if you do choose to reuse a needle (which isn't recommended) please clean the needle before and after every use with the alcohol prep pad. PLEASE!

If you want a visual on how to do all of this, there are videos available on youtube. Just type in, injecting HGH. HGH is injected the same way as CJC-1295, GHRP, and Ipamorelin.

-Note]
    -For intramuscular, your needles need to be WAY longer.

-Intramuscular... hurts like a B*%CH!!!

-You DO need to apply pressure on an intramuscular injection once you've finished injecting.

-Note 2]
    If you're injecting testosterone MGF, or anything along those lines, you're doing an intramuscular injecting.
  2. #2 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    You surely post informational things. Are these pieces of information copied and pasted or not? If not, then I salute you, sir. It is not easy to post a long post here. Add the fact that they are all unformational and helpful info.
  3. #3 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    Which do you actually perform? IV or IM? I prefer IV as I think I will get more benefits from doing it instead of doing IM. Which do you think is easier to do? Is it IM or IV?
  4. #4 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by raraririruru View Post
    Which do you actually perform? IV or IM? I prefer IV as I think I will get more benefits from doing it instead of doing IM. Which do you think is easier to do? Is it IM or IV?
    IV as it is directed to your brain. Also, I find IM to be a little more painful. Anyway, do not just administer it without knowing a thing. The best choice is to let an IV therapist to do it. If you do not know anyone who is an IV therapist, you can ask your friends who have been doing it for quite a long time. You can do it on your own as long as you know the dos' and dont's of it.
  5. #5 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Such a long read, but it is definitely worth my time! Thanks for sharing this admin, a lot of users really need these details so they know better what to and what not to expect from peptides.