• Forum Login or
  • Register

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: 1st time on HGH

by Jass
    Replies
    Views

Are you saying this from experience? HGH can...

Are you saying this from experience? HGH can cause organ growth if it is abused in VERY HIGH doses for a long period of time. Why you say that MK-677 is far safer and have less side effects? The...
  2. Replies
    Views

Haven't heard of this method, you should probably...

Haven't heard of this method, you should probably ask your supplier what does it mean. My peptides almost always come vacuum sealed but it's not a big deal if they aren't, I use them anyway and...
  3. Replies
    Views

From Wikipedia: A biological half-life or...

From Wikipedia:
    A biological half-life or elimination half-life is the time it takes for a substance (drug, radioactive nuclide, or other) to lose one-half of its pharmacologic, physiologic, or...
  4. Replies
    Views

Well, the best time to use HGH frag is probably...

Well, the best time to use HGH frag is probably before fasted cardio in the morning but before the workout would be fine as well.

I would take the IGF-1 LR3 in the morning and pre-workout because...
  5. Replies
    Views

Procent, they might be a bit degraded but I would...

Procent, they might be a bit degraded but I would definitely still use them. The degradation would be minimal because you stored them in the fridge. But if you wish to keep them for much longer then...
  6. Replies
    Views

I don't recommend you to pre-load multiple doses...

I don't recommend you to pre-load multiple doses in one syringe due to the fact that you won't be able to inject the correct amount of each peptide. Sometimes you will get 70mcg of GHRP-2 and 130mcg...
  7. Replies
    Views

No problem ;) Yes, I'm using peptides and I do...

No problem ;)

Yes, I'm using peptides and I do reuse my insulin syringes. I usually do 3 injections with one syringe before taking a new one and never had any problems. You don't need to use...
  8. Replies
    Views

Simply use the insulin syringe mate, 28g, 30g,...

Simply use the insulin syringe mate, 28g, 30g, 31g - all of them are fine for subQ. Most people inject peptides subQ but you can also inject them IM using the same insulin syringe. There is almost no...
  9. Unfortunately, there are is no way of telling if...

Unfortunately, there are is no way of telling if your TB-500 is legit as there are no side effects associated with it... Healing also takes time and you can't be sure that it's working.

I have not...
  10. Replies
    Views

Yes, all SARM's are supposed to be used orally. ...

Yes, all SARM's are supposed to be used orally.

If it's in a powder then you should weigh and eat it, flush it down with water or anything else.

If it's in a liquid form I use a 3ml syringe to...
  11. Thread: Peptide stacking.

by Jass
    Replies
    Views

In my opinion it would be better if you take...

In my opinion it would be better if you take ipamorelin together with your sermorelin, don't use ipamorelin on it's own because they work in synergy and you will receive better effect from taking...
  12. I have done it in both ways but wasn't able to...

I have done it in both ways but wasn't able to see any difference..
  13. Thread: peptide dosages!?

by Jass
    Replies
    Views

IGF1 at 40mcgs a day 1mg of igf will last you for...

IGF1 at 40mcgs a day 1mg of igf will last you for 20 doses so I don't see why you need to keep after 4 weeks. However you keep it refrigerated yes it will be ok to use after that length of time....
  14. Replies
    Views

I used GHRP-6 about three months ago and had to...

I used GHRP-6 about three months ago and had to switch to GHRP-2 as it made me so hungry it nearly hurt. From what I've experienced it is awesome drug if you want to increase appetite.
  15. Thread: tried insulin

by Jass
    Replies
    Views

You are doing insulin but you are scared to use...

You are doing insulin but you are scared to use testosterone?
  16. Replies
    Views

Get cream that contains Collaxyl. Collaxyl is a...

Get cream that contains Collaxyl. Collaxyl is a peptide that goes deep in to the skin and heals damaged, and even dead tissue. That is best cream I have ever used.
  17. Thread: 1st time on HGH

by Jass
    Replies
    Views

1st time on HGH

I am 32 years old and 260lbs. And yesterday I started to take human growth hormone for the first time ever.
    I have never used anything except creatine. I have been training every day for only a last...