• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 23rd April 2017 
    Thanks

Smile Melanotan 2 - 7 years after

Hey, just wanted to share my experience with 7 years of melanotan 2.

I have been using melanotan 2 every summer (mostly from May - September) every year since I started, no injections in the winter.
    The tan usually last a couple months after, and I can still see the tanline in November+

In the start i started with the typically low dose every day - .250 like most people do.
    After getting more experienced I fast understood that it doesnt matter injecting those days you dont tan. (after reading alot about halflife in the blood)
    Nowadays I only inject on the days I tan. Usually .500 an hour before I tan. I could maybe go lower, but I never tried this out.
    That is the nice part about MT2. You can inject in the morning and tan in the evening. Most is still in the blood, so it doesnt matter.

Im a brown haired guy, but normally ginger haired beard.
    Usually in May when I work up my tan, I tan each 2-3 day, and those 2-3 day between injection makes my beard black. I dont inject inbetween those 2-3 days, only on the day with sunbed / laying in the sun.
    I get VERY tan if I want to, but usually I try to keep it looking "normal" with a healthy tan ++, that needs spf 10 in Greece, Turkey etc.. Often I go down to no spf and only oil after some days.

To every new melanotan user I recommend starting with a low dose .250, just to see how you react, and quick jump it up to .500 at tanning days. No need to inject on days without tanning.

I also found out that before going on sunny holidays, I would inject .500++ every day before leaving(usually the last 5 days), and I would still tan for a couple days on holiday before it stops.
    I usually bring a mt2 nasal spray on the sunny holidays, and empty the 10mg in a few days. I have no idea if it makes a difference, but I like to think it makes me darker in the last 3-4 days of vacation.

I have yet to see any reasons why not to inject year around, but I live in Norway and I think its better to look "pale" in the winter, so I like to keep injecting in the summer only.

I have a mole on my back that has been there since the first year, that seems not to go away. It dont look scary or anything, but keep in mind should it appear somewhere else (like your face), it most likely wont disappear unless u go off melanotan for years.

I have also tried MT1 one year. It also works just as good, but it has less halflife, so it requires more injections (especially very short time before tanning).
    I found MT2 to be easier to "control". Worst case you can inject the day before, and still feel the half the "effect" when tanning the day after.

I have nothing bad to say about melanotan, and I will continue to use it for years till it should eventually stop working (We got some research on this?). If so go over to MT1
    I have had 0 bad effects from it, only good ones. From beeing pale as paper, to being a nice bronce typical beach guy, no need for spf, laying on my floating bed mid ocean all day. Best feeling in the world!
    Looking so much more attractive, black beard, wearing white shirts like a god. (Anyone know some peptides for height? ) Im having the time of my life. I dont know what I would do without it.

For anyone looking to start I recommend atleast try 1 season. But keep sure your buying from a reputable distrubator. (We are dealing with illegal drugs here, none knows what you get).
    For me its worth the little risk anyways. Before I would get sunburnt in Norway with sun index 3-4 in the summer. Being outside at all I would wear spf 30-40 just to have some fun. Now I have the time of my life.

Please ask any questions in the comments. Im not really sure what to type here, as I have only positive comments to give. But should anyone have questions how/why to start, experienced people looking for dosing etc, please feel free to ask!

Sorry about my English, im not native so hope everything is understandable!
  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to depeche For This Useful Post:

AndyI (6th May 2017),Coastal GeorgiaGuy (24th April 2017),JSmith (28th June 2017),korrkorr (7th June 2017),Nexusone (5th June 2017),Semin (12th July 2017)

3. #2 28th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Thank you for sharing you insights. Your English writing is better than many native English writers.
  4. #3 5th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Hi and thanks for sharing! Very interesting reading!

I am very much in the same situation as you, Norwegian with pale skin and ginger beard.

As you mentioned, it is illegal, at least to import, and that one should buy from a reputable distributor .
    Being a noob at this, I have no idea where to get the "quality" MT2 from, and having read some horror stories, choosing a supplier can feel a bit like Russian roulette.

I would very much appreciate a recommendation on where to buy this from!
  5. #4 8th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Are you able to maintain a tan and not burn in the sun after being off MT2 for a while? I have had great success with tanning while injecting but I'm worried I'll go back to burning if I go outside even with my tan if I'm not injecting.
  6. #5 9th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jjabcd View Post
    Are you able to maintain a tan and not burn in the sun after being off MT2 for a while? I have had great success with tanning while injecting but I'm worried I'll go back to burning if I go outside even with my tan if I'm not injecting.
    If you have already achieved a dark color then you won't burn. If you are worried, why don't you do a maintenance dose of Melanotan 2 once a week? 500-1000mcg is enough for me to maintain my tan and not burn when I go to the beach.
  7. #6 10th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by strengthinnumbers View Post
    If you have already achieved a dark color then you won't burn. If you are worried, why don't you do a maintenance dose of Melanotan 2 once a week? 500-1000mcg is enough for me to maintain my tan and not burn when I go to the beach.
    I do a maintenance dose currently but wanted to possibly maintain my color without injecting at all anymore.
  8. #7 12th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I do a maintenance dose currently but wanted to possibly maintain my color without injecting at all anymore.
    If you stop injecting melanotan2 then you won't be able to maintain your tan, even if you tan in the sun a lot, the tan will gradually disappear, that's why people do a maintenance dose once a week - for me, it's 1mg, sometimes 500mcg. It costs me dirt cheap, much cheaper than using sun beds every week.
  9. #8 13th June 2017 
    Thanks
    If you stop using it then after a while your tan will disappear. You won't burn in the sun if you have good enough tan but once is goes away you will burn again.

Even though the tan goes away, I have noticed that even when I am off Melanotan 2 for 6+ months, I still look darker than I was before I ever used it. It feels like Melanotan 2 has changed my skin type permanently because it's easier for me to get a tan and I almost never burn in the sun.
  10. #9 27th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Very interesting reading! Where did you buy from? I live in Norway as well ��
  11. #10 1st July 2017 
    Thanks
    Hei Depeche.
    Takk for god info.
    Ny på forum her og ny til melanotan. Tenkt en del på å prøve men syns det er vanskelig å finne et sted å bestille fra hvor jeg kan være trygg på at produktet er trygt/legit. Det er tross alt et ikke-godkjent drug som du nevner. Hadde satt stor pris på det om du kunne sende meg en link til siden du har prøvd og bestiller fra?
  12. #11 2nd July 2017 
    Thanks
    I couldnt agree with you more. But what do you mean with halflife?
  13. #12 3rd July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stekke View Post
    I couldnt agree with you more. But what do you mean with halflife?
    From Wikipedia:
    A biological half-life or elimination half-life is the time it takes for a substance (drug, radioactive nuclide, or other) to lose one-half of its pharmacologic, physiologic, or radiological activity. In a medical context, the half-life may also describe the time that it takes for the concentration of a substance in blood plasma to reach one-half of its steady-state value (the "plasma half-life").

For example: if you took a 10mg tablet that has a half life of 24 hours then after 24 hours there would be 5mg remaining on your system and after 24 more hours there would be 2.5mg remaining in your system and so on...
  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jass For This Useful Post:

RJK (18th May 2018),stekke (9th July 2017)

15. #13 7th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Hei, Joacim og Korrkorr!

Jeg er på utkikk etter Melanotan selv. Hadde satt pris på om dere kan gi en lyd her hvis en av dere finner en god leverandør.
    Vet bare om abctan.com, men disse er utrolig dyre, ca. 6x så dyr som f.eks uk-melanotan.com. Er litt skeptisk til å bestille fra utlandet.

Ellers vurderte jeg sterkt en stund å bestille fra Melanotan2Norge på Facebook, men stoler ikke 100% på bestilling via Facebook/mail. Ca. 850kr/10mg
  16. #14 9th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Hei,

Skal si ifra! Okei. Mener å ha lest at Melatonan2Norge på Facebook er scam, så jeg er skeptisk til den siden. Har ikke undersøkt ordentlig selv, men tenkte bare å si ifra.
  17. #15 9th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Hello,

I'm type 1 skin with red hair. I have a lot of moles/freckles on my back, arm, and legs however I have none on my face. I'm wondering, would you recommend someone like me trying MT2? I'm aware that moles and freckles darken so I'm wondering if you think it'd still be worth trying it? Do you think it'd look better having a tan with dark freckles/moles than being pale with the moles/freckles?
  18. #16 9th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yas View Post
    Hello,

I'm type 1 skin with red hair. I have a lot of moles/freckles on my back, arm, and legs however I have none on my face. I'm wondering, would you recommend someone like me trying MT2? I'm aware that moles and freckles darken so I'm wondering if you think it'd still be worth trying it? Do you think it'd look better having a tan with dark freckles/moles than being pale with the moles/freckles?
    Your freckles will deffinetly become darker but when you will be more tan they will blend in more then they do now whit your white skin. Thats my experience. That is if you find good mt2 wich is kind of a problem these days.
  19. #17 10th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by korrkorr View Post
    Hei,

Skal si ifra! Okei. Mener å ha lest at Melatonan2Norge på Facebook er scam, så jeg er skeptisk til den siden. Har ikke undersøkt ordentlig selv, men tenkte bare å si ifra.
    Ja, det kan godt være. Har vært ganske skeptisk til de. Jeg sendte de en melding og fikk svar, men det virket tvilsomt. Leste en veldig varm omtale av dem på Iselin sin blogg i kommentarene, men den er sikkert skrevet av de som selger det!

Er ganske fristet til å bestille fra en utenlandsk side, men blir nok ikke til at jeg gjør det...
  20. #18 10th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Nei, tror ikke jeg kommer til å gjøre det jeg heller. Håper depeche logger på snart. Kjekt å få informasjon fra noen som har prøvd det før.
  21. #19 10th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by korrkorr View Post
    Nei, tror ikke jeg kommer til å gjøre det jeg heller. Håper depeche logger på snart. Kjekt å få informasjon fra noen som har prøvd det før.
    Hei, er i samme situasjon som dere. Er skintype 1 på Fitzpatrick skalaen selv, har sett på diverse sider etter en bra source for MT2. Har også lest at hvis pakken blir stoppet får man "postsperre" som gjør at all post som går til ditt navn etterpå blir sjekket, så det er noe å tenke på det også. Si ifra om dere finner en bra side å få kjøpt MT2, kommer til å gjøre det samme selv om jeg finner det.
  22. #20 11th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick_bateman View Post
    Hei, er i samme situasjon som dere. Er skintype 1 på Fitzpatrick skalaen selv, har sett på diverse sider etter en bra source for MT2. Har også lest at hvis pakken blir stoppet får man "postsperre" som gjør at all post som går til ditt navn etterpå blir sjekket, så det er noe å tenke på det også. Si ifra om dere finner en bra side å få kjøpt MT2, kommer til å gjøre det samme selv om jeg finner det.
    I don't think that you would experience any issues with receiving Melanotan 2 if off course you don't order crazy amounts. Few vials for personal use won't cause you any problems as Melanotan 2 is not banned substance, while it is not approved for human use, it is allowed for research purposes. I am not from Norway but I have ordered Melanotan 2 countless of times to another EU country and never had any problems and no packages were stopped. You might have problems in importing it if you buy a lot because then customs will think that you are going to resell them.