• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 14th July 2017 
    Thanks

Looking for advice on my first SARM cycle

Hi there, I am planning my first SARM cycle and would love to hear some suggestions on whether it looks good.

1-4 weeks
    Ostarine @ 25mg's/day
    Ibutamoren @ 25mg's/day
    Pro Series Alpha Test 2 tablets per day
    Multivitamins
    BCAA's

Can someone tell me if this cycle looks good because I have absolutely no previous experience with SARM's? Also, do I need to do a post cycle therapy for such a short cycle?

I forgot to add that I'm quite gyno prone and had issues with gyno previously when I did a few steroid cycles. I was able to get rid of gyno by using Letrozole for 3 months but the side effects were unbearable, I definitely don't want to touch Letrozole again... So do I need something like Nolvadex or Arimidex to keep on hand while using Ostarine and Ibutamoren?
    Last edited by Bulgarian; 14th July 2017 at 10:00 AM.
  2. #2 14th July 2017 
    Thanks
    You need to run those SARM's much longer than 4 weeks, the usual cycle of Ostarine is 8-12 weeks and in theory, MK-677 can be used all year round but people take some time off after few months because it tends to become less effective.

What is Pro Series Alpha Test? Some kind of natural testosterone booster? I really doubt it works so if you haven't bought it yet then save your money and don't.

Use Ostarine and MK-677 for 12 weeks and you will see good results. I usually use Ibutamoren right before bed and Ostarine first thing in the morning.
  3. #3 14th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnED View Post
    You need to run those SARM's much longer than 4 weeks, the usual cycle of Ostarine is 8-12 weeks and in theory, MK-677 can be used all year round but people take some time off after few months because it tends to become less effective.

What is Pro Series Alpha Test? Some kind of natural testosterone booster? I really doubt it works so if you haven't bought it yet then save your money and don't.

Use Ostarine and MK-677 for 12 weeks and you will see good results. I usually use Ibutamoren right before bed and Ostarine first thing in the morning.
    Thanks a lot, buddy,

Yeah, Alpha Test is natural test booster and I thought that it would be beneficial since Ostarine is suppressive.

No problem, I can run them for 12 weeks, I just thought that for the first cycle 4 weeks would be enough.

Do you know if Ostarine or Ibutamoren need post cycle therapy?
  4. #4 14th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Those natural testosterone boosters don't work.

If you are gyno prone and had issues with gyno before then I highly recommend you to get an AI (aromatase inhibitor) like Arimidex before you start your cycle because Ostarine can cause gyno. Start using Arimidex when you feel any changes in your nipples (puffy, sore, white tip etc)

Ostarine is not very suppressive but you can't really go wrong with PCT, so I recommend you to do a PCT of Nolvadex for about 3 weeks, 20mg/20mg/10mg should be enough.
    Last edited by JohnED; 14th July 2017 at 10:31 AM.
  5. #5 14th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnED View Post
    Those natural testosterone boosters don't work.

If you are gyno prone and had issues with gyno before then I highly recommend you to get an AI (aromatase inhibitor) like Arimidex before you start your cycle because Ostarine can cause gyno. Start using Arimidex when you feel any changes in your nipples (puffy, sore, white tip etc)

Ostarine is not very suppressive but you can't really go wrong with PCT, so I recommend you to do a PCT of Nolvadex for about 3 weeks, 20mg/20mg/10mg should be enough.
    And what about Ibutamoren (MK-677)? It is not suppressive?

WIth steroids, it was recommended to start using Nolvadex once all esters were out of the system but when do I start PCT with SARM's?
  6. #6 14th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian View Post
    And what about Ibutamoren (MK-677)? It is not suppressive?

WIth steroids, it was recommended to start using Nolvadex once all esters were out of the system but when do I start PCT with SARM's?
    MK-677 is not a SARM. It is a growth hormone secretagogue just like GHRP-2, GHRP-6, Ipamorelin, Hexarelin etc. The only difference is that it is orally active and it has a half life of 24 hours while GHRP's has a much shorter half life and they must be injected to be effective. If you know how GHRP's work then you will understand why you don't need PCT for it.

SARM's have a half life of 24 hours so you can start PCT the next day after you finish using them.

One more thing I suggest you is to run your MK-677 throughout your cycle and PCT because you will keep more gains if you use it during PCT as well.

And don't jump on 25mg doses right away, start with lower and increase them, that way you will prevent getting some side effects
    Last edited by JohnED; 14th July 2017 at 10:45 AM.
  7. #7 14th July 2017 
    Thanks
    With Ostarine 8 weeks is the minimum you should use it to get any effects. It takes time for it to start working and by using it for 4 weeks you won't see any gains at all.

MK-677 (Ibutamoren) needs to be used for at least 12 weeks, in fact, with this drug the general consensus is - the longer you run it, the better results you get. Just like with any other growth hormone related drugs.

Pro Series Alpha Test sounds like bullshit to me but uses it if you want, it is probably some supplement made from natural ingredients so won't do any harm.

If you are gyno prone then get some AI, in case you start experiencing gyno symptoms. Arimidex should be enough, letrozole is too strong.

For PCT, just the Nolvadex should be enough.