• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 31st May 2017 
    Thanks

First SARM cycle

Hi. I am planning to start my 1st SARM cycle soon, and I will probably use Ibutamoren with sr9009. But I have a few questions before I start. My primary goal is to gain lean muscle mass, I'm not really sure if MK-677+SR9009 would be the best for my goals. I am 21 years old but been training regularly for the past 3 years. I'm also still researching SARM's and peptides. Would like to use something with fewer side effects and that doesn't suppress natural test production because I definitely don't want to damage my body, risk infertility etc, that's why I'm leaning towards SARM's, not steroids. Do you think that MK-677+SR9009 would be a good choice for gaining muscle or there are something better for my goals? But as I said, I don't want to use anything that's suppressive.

Also, I'm not mentally ready for injecting something, so preferably suggest me things that can be used orally.

Thanks a lot.
    Last edited by youngandnatural; 31st May 2017 at 07:52 AM.
  2. #2 31st May 2017 
    Thanks
    You can use MK-677 without problems because it doesn't suppress your HPTA. It is a growth hormone secretagogue and it will simply stimulate the growth hormone production. But the problem with it is that it's not the best for building muscle. Increased growth hormone levels won't do much for muscle growth, you would need to stack it with something else. MK-677 is good for fat burning, improving recovery, sleep, appetite, and healing. The appetite increase might really aid in building muscle because you will be able to eat much more on it.

If you are looking for better results then you should research Ostarine or LGD. They are slightly suppressive but it's really easy to recover from a cycle adequate PCT. 20mg of Ostarine or 10mg of LGD won't suppress you too much and after 2 weeks of PCT, you will be fine in my opinion.

Or if you want even better results then think about doing a testosterone cycle. If you do it correctly then you will keep your gains and it's also relatively easy to recover from the cycle. But for steroids, you would need to do a longer PCT, at least 4 weeks. And I definitely suggest using HCG on cycle because without it, you will experience testicular atrophy and it will be much harder to recover. With HCG on cycle and proper PCT of Clomid and Nolvadex and also having an AI on hand it's pretty safe in my opinion.

But make sure to research everything you put into your body.

EDIT: I just saw that you want to avoid injecting, then don't even think about oral steroids. I don't suggest using them without injectables, because you will simply gain a lot of water weight, some fat, some muscle, and lose everything once you stop using them.
    Last edited by Edz; 31st May 2017 at 08:02 AM.
  3. #3 31st May 2017 
    Thanks
    Yeah, I don't really want to start injecting something being this young. I have also read that taking steroids before the age of 25 is risky because it's possible to do a long term damage. I will check out the Ostarine and LGD though.
  4. #4 31st May 2017 
    Thanks
    I know a lot of guys who started using steroids at the age of 20 and some even at 18. Being this young your natural testosterone, growth hormone levels are already sky high. I suggested you them because you said that you've been training for 3 years already. Steroids, in my opinion, are even safer than SARM's because they have been on the market for 50 years and there have been countless studies, and by now people already know how to use them safely.

But as you don't want to inject then a standard 8-12 week cycle of Ostarine will be the best as your first cycle. And you will only benefit if you stack it with MK-677
  5. #5 31st May 2017 
    Thanks
    What would be a better cycle for muscle growth - 10 weeks of Ostarine+MK677 or 10 weeks of LGD-4033+MK-677?

And what kind of PCT do I need for them? Nolvadex and Clomid? Do I need to use HCG and AI during the cycle?
  6. #6 31st May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by youngandnatural View Post
    What would be a better cycle for muscle growth - 10 weeks of Ostarine+MK677 or 10 weeks of LGD-4033+MK-677?

And what kind of PCT do I need for them? Nolvadex and Clomid? Do I need to use HCG and AI during the cycle?
    You don't need an AI or HCG but you could get a Nolvadex and some kind of natural testosterone booster. They will help with the recovery after you stop taking SARM's. Make sure to do your research before touching them though.

And LGD is stronger and better for muscle growth, than Ostarine.