• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 5th July 2017 
    Thanks

CJC1295 DAC + Ipamorelin water retention

I have started running a pretty high dose of Ipamorelin - 500mcg 3 times a day along with CJC1295 w/ DAC 3mg/week split into 2 injections.
    Been doing this for about a week.

I can definitely feel that they are working because I feel the tingling and numbness in my hands, ears, fingers, feet. Actually, I like the feeling.

The only thing that I am worried about is that I have gained quite a bit of water weight since I started this. I am using aromatase inhibitor but as I understand it only regulates the estrogen related water retention, it doesn't do anything to the peptide related bloat.

What can I do to prevent feeling and looking like a balloon? It's not like I can't stand it, I can live with it but I am simply wondering if there is anything that I can do to lose that water weight? It's much more difficult to measure if I am making progress or not when I am holding a lot of water.
  2. #2 5th July 2017 
    Thanks
    From my experience, limiting the salt intake and increasing potassium really helped with the water retention from peptides. Also keep your body hydrated, drink a lot of water and by a lot I mean 4+ liters per day.

Also, isn't 500mcg 3 times a day too much? I've heard that using over 100mcg is not cost effective but I am still learning.
  3. #3 5th July 2017 
    Thanks
    How did you end up running 500mcg Ipamorelin 3 times a day? Did you gradually increase the dose or you went ham and started with 500mcg right away?

Most likely, the best way to get rid of the water weight is to reduce the dose or stop using peptides at all for a few days.

Also, why you use so much of CJC1295? And why don't you inject together with Ipamorelin 3 times a day?
  4. #4 5th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Mack, Ipamorelin has a much higher saturation point than other GHRP's in fact, even 2MG dose would yield good benefits. Ipamorelin is the only GHRP with which it is worth going over 100mcg.

Criminal, you are wrong CJC1295 DAC doesn't need to be injected together with Ipamorelin because it has 7-8 days long half-life. You can use it just once a week but many people use it twice a week to keep the levels more stable.

OP, you are holding a lot of water because your body is not used to the high levels of GH, the best way to combat this would probably be to reduce the dose of Ipamorelin to 100mcg and then slowly increase it back up. Also, reduce the CJC1295 DAC dose to 2mg for a while till the water goes away.

How long have you been running peptides at this dose?
  5. #5 5th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I am simply using CJC1295 DAC the same way I use Mod GRF1-29, together with GHRP. I know that it has an 8 day long half life but running it alongside GHRP helps to be sure that it will amplify the GH pulse even if Somatostatin is in the body which inhibits the GH release. It might not be necessary because you would still get almost the same pulse by injecting Ipamorelin alone since the CJC1295 DAC is still in your system, but I inject them in one shot anyway so nothing really changes, takes me a minute or two a day to draw up those few extra doses.