• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 29th May 2017 
    Thanks

Ipamorelin, CJC1295 questions

Hey,

I will start using GHRP/GHRH peptides soon but still got a few quick questions.

I have never done a subQ injection, only IM. What is the recommended size of the needle for subQ?

I have a 5mg vial of Ipamorelin and 2mg CJC1295 no DAC, I will probably add 1ml of bacteriostatic water to each vial. Then if I want a 100ug dose then I'd need to draw 2iu's of Ipamorelin and 5iu's of CJC. Does it sound right? I used the peptide calculator on this forum, so it should be right, I just want to double check.

What is the correct way to do subQ injections? I've never done it and don't want to mess up anything.
  2. #2 29th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Simply use the insulin syringe mate, 28g, 30g, 31g - all of them are fine for subQ. Most people inject peptides subQ but you can also inject them IM using the same insulin syringe. There is almost no difference between subQ and I'm - subQ will be in your system a bit longer but the pulse will be lower as well, while IM will be in your system for a shorter period of time and pulse will be higher. But you won't feel the difference at all because it's very small.

Yep, your calculation is right. But make sure that your insulin syringe has 100iu's because some of them show cc's not iu's.

For subQ injecting technique check the Melanotan mixing thread on this forum, it has pictures and it's easy to understand how to do it correctly https://researchpeptides.com/4591-mix-melanotan.html

Yes, it's about Melanotan but the subQ technique is the same for all peptides.
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jass For This Useful Post:

whiteshark (29th May 2017)

4. #3 29th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Thank you very much for the help!!

But I have another question as I understand, you are using peptides but do you use the same insulin syringe more than once?

I know that peptides are recommended to use 3 times a day of each GHRP and GHRH. That means I would have to use 6 insulin syringes per day? Isn't it a bit too much?
  5. #4 29th May 2017 
    Thanks
    No problem

Yes, I'm using peptides and I do reuse my insulin syringes. I usually do 3 injections with one syringe before taking a new one and never had any problems. You don't need to use separate syringes for GHRP/GHRH. If you are injecting them at the same time then simply draw up the first peptide, then second and inject it in one shot.

I'm buying insulin syringes in 100pcs boxes from Amazon, they cost only about 15$ and are good.
  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jass For This Useful Post:

7. #5 29th May 2017 
    Thanks
    If that's the case - can I preload one insulin syringe with the whole day's dose? I mean 300mcg of Ipamorelin and 300mcg of CJC1295 in one syringe and then inject 7iu's when I need to dose?

Another thing - if I'm reusing the same needle, should I wipe it with an alcohol swab or anything else? and should I keep that syringe in the fridge?

And also I've read that unmixed peptides should be stored in the freezer and mixed in the fridge, is this correct?
    Last edited by whiteshark; 29th May 2017 at 10:51 AM.
  8. #6 29th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I don't recommend you to pre-load multiple doses in one syringe due to the fact that you won't be able to inject the correct amount of each peptide. Sometimes you will get 70mcg of GHRP-2 and 130mcg of CJC1295 and so on. You can preload syringes but with just one dose of each.

Yes, if I have alcohol swabs by hand then I always wipe the stopper, my skin and after injection, needle as well. And keep the used syringe in the fridge.

That's correct - mixed in the fridge, unmixed in the freezer.
  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jass For This Useful Post:

10. #7 29th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I have a quick question about peptide storage. I have unmixed GHRP-2 and Mod GRF1-29 sitting in my refrigerator for about 5 months already. They are still in the powder form. I know that they should have been stored in the freezer but I don't have one so stored them in the fridge. Are they still good to go or are they too degraded to be effective?
  11. #8 29th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Procent, they might be a bit degraded but I would definitely still use them. The degradation would be minimal because you stored them in the fridge. But if you wish to keep them for much longer then you need a freezer, mate.
  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jass For This Useful Post: