• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 11th May 2017 
    Thanks

Mod GRF/GHRP-2/TB-500 log

Hello

I have a nagging knee pain and I have made a decision to run Mod GRF1-29 + GHRP-2 for healing and other benefits the increased growth hormone levels provide I was told that it's a good idea to get some TB-500 as well so I did.

Weight: 93kg
    Height: 185cm

Cycle protocol:

Mod GRF1-29/GHRP-2 @ 100mcg 3 times a day of each
    TB-500 for the first month 6mg/week split into two injections, following 2mg/week for maintenance.

I am going to write every day about my experience with those peptides. I am not really looking for those peptides bodybuilding effects, more like healing and anti-ageing benefits but it would be really nice to lean out a bit. I'm not going to post my lifts etc, but just my feelings, if I feel better or not.

I did the first injections in the morning. I drew up Mod GRF+GHRP-2 in one syringe and TB-500 in the other one. I thought that it will be painful but no pain at all after I injected it intramuscularly in my triceps. Didn't feel the slightest pain.

The 2nd time I injected Mod GRF/GHRP-2 it was the same, no pain at all noticed nice warm sensation after injection and about 20 minutes after injections felt like I could take a nap right now. After 1-2 hours that feeling went away.

One question: How long does it take for me to start seeing any kind of results with those peptides?
  2. #2 11th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I have a knee and shoulder problems as well, I will follow this thread because I might run a similar peptide cycle.
  3. #3 11th May 2017 
    Thanks
    The protocol and doses look good, good luck to you! I will also be following this!
  4. #4 12th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Did 2nd injection of Mod GRF+GHRP-2 for today. Noticed that I start to feel slightly tired after injections and during today which unusual for me but it is quite tolerable.

Besides that haven't noticed any other effects/side effects.
    Last edited by Wilson; 12th May 2017 at 07:43 AM.
  5. #5 15th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Saturday was the third day of injections, I didn't post anything because I was with my family, but I still took all of my doses - 3 injections of Mod GRF(1-29)+GHRP-2 I also did a leg workout on Saturday, I'm not really sure if the peptides are working already but the workout was much better than before, I experienced minimal knee pain but I could lift a lot more weight than before starting peptides. Usually, after leg workout my knee pain was terrible and it was even hard to climbing up the stairs, but now I felt pretty fine

If peptides are really working already then it's great, because I was definitely stronger and the knee was less painful during the workout. I will keep using them and see what they can do.
  6. #6 15th May 2017 
    Thanks
    On Sunday I injected 3mg of TB-500 and 3 injections Mod GRF+GHRP @ 100mcg. I don't know if it's because of the peptides or not but I had a really bad headache during the day, I used Ibuprofen to deal with it and it helped.
  7. #7 16th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Monday was a 5th day since I started using peptides.
    I didn't have a headache yesterday and I'm wondering what could have caused it? Was it from the peptides or something else? I don't use anything else and the headache was pretty bad, I couldn't even fall asleep because of it.
    I have read that growth hormone could cause a headache but is it's same with growth hormone releasing peptides?
    Yesterday I was training chest and shoulders, and I could lift more weight then usually, feels pretty good that I have gained strength already after just 5 days of use.
    I have started feeling another side effect - tingling and slight pain in my hands. I guess that's a good thing because now I'm sure that my peptides are pretty effective.
    Another thing that I find amazing is that while using peptides my muscles are pumped the entire day, people are even commenting on my look.
  8. #8 16th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Hey, dude, your log is looking truly good. I have questions for you - where are you doing your injections of TB-500/Mod GRF and GHRP-2? In your injured knee?
    I have also been looking on TB-500 because I have a few injuries that don't heal very well.
  9. #9 16th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman View Post
    Hey, dude, your log is looking truly good. I have questions for you - where are you doing your injections of TB-500/Mod GRF and GHRP-2? In your injured knee?
    I have also been looking on TB-500 because I have a few injuries that don't heal very well.
    I am injecting all of the peptides subQ in my lower abdominal fat tissue.
  10. #10 17th May 2017 
    Thanks
    My head feels fine, I haven't experienced any headaches anymore which is a very good thing. I haven't really experienced any other bad side effects and that's great. I love the pumps I've been getting, it really seems like I'm pumped all day long even when I don't go to the gym.

Regarding the results - my knees are feeling a lot better and pain has reduced which was one of my biggest goals I wanted to achieve with using peptides.
    I am using those peptides for only one week and my knee is already feeling better. I have never used anything so strong for dealing with traumas.

Another thing that I found is that I'm getting leaner. I haven't lost a lot of fat but considering I don't do any cardio even the slightest fat loss is pretty impressive. I guess if I'd do some cardio, I could lose a lot more fat on peptides.
  11. #11 18th May 2017 
    Thanks
    My knees are feeling way better since I started peptides. I was training legs today and didn't notice any knee pain, but I was lifting slightly less than before because I simply didn't feel as good today. Felt pretty tired, I guess that's due to GHRP/GHRH.
    I weighed myself at the gym and I was up 2kg. I don't think that I gained any muscle, it all probably a water weight, but either way it's pretty good feeling to hold some extra water weight in my muscles because they look rounder and fuller and I feel pumped all the time.
  12. #12 19th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I wasn't training yesterday. Was very busy because now I'm working full time + have a project I'm working on. I managed to get all my peptide injection though.
    Things are still pretty good, I felt a slight pain after injection and a minor bruising showed up at the injection site but nothing significant. I think that's because the needle was pretty blunt and I might improve my injection technique as well.
    I don't know if its placebo but my stomach feels a bit leaner since I started.
    Fat loss is not my primary goal but it definitely won't hurt if peptides would help with it.
  13. #13 22nd May 2017 
    Thanks
    Everything is going fine. My knees are feeling quite good. Still loving the nonstop pump I'm getting on those peptides. I did a leg workout yesterday and didn't feel any pain at all, there was still a slight discomfort while squatting but I can feel a huge difference since started peptides. I'm probably going to use them till I run out. Have still quite a lot GHRP-2 + Mod GRF1-29 left and TB-500 to run it for 2 weeks.
  14. #14 23rd May 2017 
    Thanks
    It may sound crazy but it seems like I've been using twice as much as needed of each peptide. Today I was wondering why I run out of my vials so quickly. I decided to re-calculate everything and it turned out that I was injecting 200mcg GHRP, 200mcg Mod GRF, and 12mg/week of TB-500. I was using the calculator on this forum but most likely got confused with tick marks and units. Damn, I will stop using peptides for a while and then start again because I gained a huge amount of water weight while using double the saturation doses of GHRP/GHRH.