• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: DSIP log

1. #1 10th May 2017 
    Thanks

DSIP log

For the last few months my sleep quality is really bad. I have bad work schedule where 3 days I work days 7am-7pm, then have 3 days off and then have 3 night 7pm-7am. My sleep pattern has really messed up because of this. It's really hard to fall asleep and I wake up several times during my sleep. Sometimes I sleep only 4 hours and go to my next shift. My workouts have been less efficient because of this. I can't really sleep when I should and feel tired when I shouldn't sleep.

So I have bought DSIP (Delta sleep inducing peptide) and going to give it a go. I will also post my experience in this thread. I have read that this is pretty good peptide for sleep, but I can't find alot of actual people experiences with it. I don't know if it will work for me or not, but I will post and let other know.

I took it yesterday half an hour before going to bed but didn't noticed anything. I took 100mcg because I've read that other where using that dose, but I will most likely increase it after a few days if I still don't feel anything.

https://researchpeptides.com/dsip-delta-sleep-inducing-peptide-11
  2. #2 10th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Delta sleep inducing peptide looks promising, but if it doesn't improve your sleep then try a high dose of Ipamorelin, it's an incredible peptide for sleeping. With high dose I mean about 500ug.
  3. #3 10th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I have tried and wasn't really impressed. I don't have a problem with sleep but I simply wanted to try it and I did. I found that melatonin worked better for me. With DSIP I slept even less then before and also woke up a few times during the night. Maybe it's just me, not really sure or my source wasn't good. But anyways I wish you good luck with it. If it doesn't work then start using Ipamorelin + Mod GRF1-29 before bed. It will definitely help your sleep quality.
  4. #4 10th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Pretty interesting stuff I found on wikipedia about this peptide -

"DSIP can act antagonistically on opiate receptors to significantly inhibit the development of opioid and alcohol dependence and is currently being used in clinical trials to treat withdrawal syndrome.[41][42] In one such trial it was reported that in 97% of opiate-dependent and 87% of alcohol-dependent patients the symptoms were alleviated by DSIP administration.[43]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delta_sleep-inducing_peptide

I'm not alcohol or opiate dependant, but if someone is then it could heelp
  5. #5 10th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I've tried it as well. I found it it works but the problem is that my body gets used to it really quickly. And when I stop using it I get even less sleep then before. When I started I noticed really good results, I'd get atleast 8 hours of high quality sleep. I tried it just out of interest but in my opinion GHRP+GHRH or synthetic HGH Is way better sleep aid then DSIP. Maybe it's just me
  6. #6 10th May 2017 
    Thanks
    In my opinion you should start with Mod GRF + Ipamorelin, and then if it doesn't work, add DSIP. Because it's a hit or miss for most people. I can recommend few more things that usually helps me fall a sleep.. Make your room as dark as possible, with no lights at all, leds, watches should be turned off. And make sure it's not too warm in your room, the ideal temperature for sleeping is 15C. You can also listen to some relaxing music an hour before you plan to sleep. Also don't try to sleep when you are hungry and take a hot bath before bed. Definitely don't recommend sleeping medicaments because they make you dependant and without them you won't be able to sleep at all.
  7. #7 10th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Guys.. I appreciate your help but I made this thread for log purposes. Thanks for recommendations but I won't use Ipamorelin and Mod now, at first I will empty this DSIP vial, and see if it does anything.

How would I decrease the temperature in my bedroom? It's about 20C warm. I don't have an air conditioner. Now I could simply leave my window open, but what do I do in summer or winter?
    Last edited by Dirk; 10th May 2017 at 01:01 PM.
  8. #8 11th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Day 2: The last night I took 100mcg dose 30 minutes before going to sleep and noticed that I slept better. But had difficulty falling asleep anyway. I woke up twice during the night but felt asleep quickly after.
  9. #9 11th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I am also pretty interested in this peptide but I will try to research it more and wait to see what kind of results you get
  10. #10 12th May 2017 
    Thanks
    After the last night 100mcg dose, my sleep quality was definitely better, I also felt asleep a lot faster than usually. I woke up 2 times during the night though, but I almost overslept work, so I guess it is working I woke up because I had to pee, I will try to drink fewer liquids prior to bed. I woke up pretty rested and feel great right now.

Tomorrow I have an important meeting in the morning and will have to wake up earlier than usually. So I really hope that I will sleep better, I might actually increase my dose to 200mcg and see how it goes.
  11. #11 15th May 2017 
    Thanks
    On Friday evening I took 200mcg dose but I had to wake up early so I slept only 6 hours. I still had trouble falling asleep and felt a bit tired during the day. So after I did everything I had to do in the morning, I went back to bed in the afternoon and slept for 3 hours, I felt really good and energetic after that midday sleep.

I missed Saturday and Sunday dose because I was partying and didn't think it's a good idea to take it together with alcohol. I also don't have any problem falling asleep when I'm drunk. I will start using DSIP this evening again.
  12. #12 15th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Really good and detailed log so far, I'm interested in this peptide as well and really curious about your results.
  13. #13 15th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I have used DSIP and can say that it's not that great for sleep, there are better things to use for sleep. Even Ipamorelin would be better for this purpose. Also, I found that it worked better when I didn't use it every day. There aren't many studies that it really helps sleep, but it does help with opioid withdrawals.

Few articles about it:
    Successful treatment of withdrawal symptoms with delta sleep-inducing peptide, a neuropeptide with potential agonistic activity on opiate receptors. - PubMed - NCBI

Opioid Detoxification with Delta Sleep-Inducing Peptide

Therapeutic effects of delta-sleep-inducing peptide (DSIP) in patients with chronic, pronounced pain episodes. A clinical pilot study. - PubMed - NCBI
  14. #14 15th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I have used this peptide some time ago and it worked really good for me. It's not like I have real problems with sleep, but every once in a while I need a little help to fall asleep.
    I found that DSIP makes me feel more refreshed during the next day and also helps me to fall asleep more easily.
    I have used Melatonin before and it works for me as well but it makes me feel almost like I was drinking the last night when I take it simply knocks me off. DSIP, on the other hand, doesn't make me feel like that, it puts me in the sleeping mood but doesn't make me tired to the point where I fall asleep. Also, I hate the nightmares I get on Melatonin, that's also a big issue with it. DSIP give me slightly more vivid dreams but I like them, where melatonin gives me mostly nightmares.
    I can't say that DSIP is a strong sleeping drug because it's not and if you have insomnia or other sleep disorders then it might not help you. I have tried different doses of DSIP 100mcg-500mcg and I found that more is not better. I get the same effects when I inject 150mcg compared to 500mcg.
    I have used an only 5mg vial of it but I will most likely order it again soon, it's pretty cheap and it's nice to have it just in case.
  15. #15 15th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soccpla View Post
    I have used DSIP and can say that it's not that great for sleep, there are better things to use for sleep. Even Ipamorelin would be better for this purpose. Also, I found that it worked better when I didn't use it every day. There aren't many studies that it really helps sleep, but it does help with opioid withdrawals.

Few articles about it:
    Successful treatment of withdrawal symptoms with delta sleep-inducing peptide, a neuropeptide with potential agonistic activity on opiate receptors. - PubMed - NCBI

Opioid Detoxification with Delta Sleep-Inducing Peptide

Therapeutic effects of delta-sleep-inducing peptide (DSIP) in patients with chronic, pronounced pain episodes. A clinical pilot study. - PubMed - NCBI
    But here is a study that it actually made people sleep better on it:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1299794
  16. #16 15th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I remember reading few logs of people using this peptide. Some people had pretty good results but some had no results at all so it's a hit or miss in my opinion. Also if you use too much of it than you might feel tired in the morning/next day.
  17. #17 16th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Yesterday I took my 200mcg dose but went to bed pretty late and had to wake up early because I wanted to go to the gym before work. I slept for about 5-6 hours but felt pretty good when I woke up in the morning. I had really vivid dreams during the sleep.

I was also able to take a nap after work, where I slept for approximately 1,5 hours.

It seems like my sleep quality is getting better but's it still takes time to fall asleep.
  18. #18 17th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Took another 200mcg dose yesterday and I can say that DSIP definitely helps me sleep better but it isn't actually helping me to fall asleep. It always takes about 1-2 hours before I can finally fall asleep, sleep quality is undoubtedly better though. I didn't wake up even once and was sleeping for 7 hours. I didn't remember any of my dreams (if I even had any) this time. I have noticed that with DSIP I can sleep less but still feel pretty good the next day. Sometimes I take a nap during the day and feel amazing following that.
  19. #19 16th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    I have noticed that with DSIP I can sleep less but still feel pretty good the next day...
    That's exactly what I am looking for - a drug that would make me sleep less but feel fine the next day. Thanks for your log, buddy. I will try this peptide because of it.