• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 14th February 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Delta Sleep Peptide (DSIP)

Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide - DSIP

dsip clinical trials, but study on the subject has been controversial topic. Delta sleep-inducing peptide-like material has been found in human breast milk....

DSIP has a molecular weight of 850 daltons with the peptide sequence: N-Trp-Ala-Gly-Gly-Asp-Ala-Ser-Gly-Glu-C
  2. #2 6th March 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Delta Sleep Peptide - DSIP Review

Dosing ~100mcg DSIP at various time before bedtime had lackluster results for SWIM. Believe the lack of user reviews, from non-marketers, should make clear the peptide is weaksauce. Delta sleep-inducing peptide has no impact on the onset of rest, it actually makes users awake unrested... Any advantages with deepened REM do not outweigh the negatives of the sleep peptide injection. Say 'no' to DSIP melanotan forum, learn from my mistakes please*
  3. #3 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide - DSIP

dsip clinical trials, but study on the subject has been controversial topic. Delta sleep-inducing peptide-like material has been found in human breast milk....

DSIP has a molecular weight of 850 daltons with the peptide sequence: N-Trp-Ala-Gly-Gly-Asp-Ala-Ser-Gly-Glu-C
    From what I have learned in another thread or forum, DSIP is the peptides recommended for those individuals who are having troubles when it comes to sleeping. I have not tried it though.
  4. #4 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    While some people love DSIP, I am actually not fond of it. Yes, it is also effective, but for someone who does not have an insomnia like me, this sleeping peptides is quite a headache. Lol
  5. #5 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    Is DSIP a great peptides? I have heard contradicting opinions about it. Some like it, but most people do not recommend it. I am actually curious about this peptides, but I am quite afraid that I would be wasting my money if I buy it for DSIP.
  6. #6 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    I have read that DSIP is great for those who have troubles sleeping. I wanted to try it at first, but now that I have found out that there are still other kinds of peptides to choose from, I am changing my mind.
  7. #7 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I have not tried DSIP, but from what I have heard, I know that it improves sleep. Does it also make you sleepy in the afternoon (or morning)? If yes, then don't you think it is quite an annoying kind of peptides?
  8. #8 5th February 2016 
    Thanks
    If you are someone suffering from insomnia, then DSIP is the best choice of peptides for you. it won't just give you anti-aging benefits and weight loss effects. it will also improve the quality of your sleep.
  9. #9 10th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    Dosing ~100mcg DSIP at various time before bedtime had lackluster results for SWIM. Believe the lack of user reviews, from non-marketers, should make clear the peptide is weaksauce. Delta sleep-inducing peptide has no impact on the onset of rest, it actually makes users awake unrested... Any advantages with deepened REM do not outweigh the negatives of the sleep peptide injection. Say 'no' to DSIP melanotan forum, learn from my mistakes please*
    DSIP might not be good for you, but for others, it might be great. I personally think DSIP is made especially for those who are insomniac. Unless you are insomniac, then you might not be satisfied with this peptides.
  10. #10 18th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Based on its name, we can already get a hold of what it can offer. Even when I have only heard about it now, I can easily tell that it is good for improving sleep. That's common sense, right?