• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: timing ghrp-6

1. #1 9th May 2017 
    Thanks

timing ghrp-6

Hello, it's been a while since the last time I posted. I have been off everything for the past year but I'm training for the past 3 months and started a test e cycle one month ago. Going to run it for 2-3 more months.
    I am thinking about adding GHRP-6 for the rest of my testosterone cycle. 100mcg 3 time a day, 7 times a week.. I have read that if I use it without Mod GRF then I must time it with when my natural growth hormone pulse is released to get the maximum benefits, is this accurate? If yes then how do I know when my brain releases growth hormone? And how do I time the GHRP-6 injections correctly?

Thanks
  2. #2 9th May 2017 
    Thanks
    A typical GHRP protocol is 1st injection in the morning, 2nd after training, and 3rd before going to sleep. Or you can use it more times a day but make sure to leave atleast 3 hours between injections, because GHRP is active in your body for about 3 hours.

Remember to not eat about carbohydrates and fats about 2 hours before injection because they weaken the growth hormone pulse.

After injection wait atleast 20 minutes before eating carbohydrates and fats, some protein isolate is fine.

In my opinion using GHRP-6 without Mod GRF is far less effective, and timing with your natural gh pulse? I don't think that's possible.
  3. #3 9th May 2017 
    Thanks
    For me GHRP without CJC1295 works just fine.. Injecting in the morning, PWO, before sleep.

Using 100mcg of GHRP-2. I have used it together with CJC1295, but then I get pretty bad carpal tunnel syndrome.

I am also doing fasted cardio after morning injection, that provides you with really good fat burning features.
  4. #4 9th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hax View Post
    For me GHRP without CJC1295 works just fine.. Injecting in the morning, PWO, before sleep.

Using 100mcg of GHRP-2. I have used it together with CJC1295, but then I get pretty bad carpal tunnel syndrome.

I am also doing fasted cardio after morning injection, that provides you with really good fat burning features.
    Could you tell us more about the fasted cardio and peptide injections? Pretty interested in this.
  5. #5 9th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Piotr View Post
    Could you tell us more about the fasted cardio and peptide injections? Pretty interested in this.
    Well, at the moment I am training weight training 3 times a week and doing 20 minutes of cardio after each workout.

I am also doing 1 hour of fasted cardio 2 times a week on non lifting days.

On cardio days I keep my calories low for the whole day and I don't eat 3 more hours after my cardio is finished. GHRP really helps releasing free fatty acids, and has really great fat burning benefits.
    I have lost 3% of body fat in less then a month doing this.
  6. #6 9th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hax View Post
    Well, at the moment I am training weight training 3 times a week and doing 20 minutes of cardio after each workout.

I am also doing 1 hour of fasted cardio 2 times a week on non lifting days.

On cardio days I keep my calories low for the whole day and I don't eat 3 more hours after my cardio is finished. GHRP really helps releasing free fatty acids, and has really great fat burning benefits.
    I have lost 3% of body fat in less then a month doing this.
    Cheers buddy, I am guessing that GHRP-2 is better for pre fasted cardio injection? Because it might be difficult with GHRP-6 because of the appetite increase.