• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 9th May 2017 
    Thanks

tiredness from peptides

I see alot of people get tired on growth hormone and peptides.

I am on GHRP+GHRH and I constantly feel tired, doesn't matter if I sleep 8 hours during a night or 12 hours. This doesn't affect my workout because I am using very nice pre workout supplement, but it does affect my work performance.

Is there anything I can do to feel not tired while using peptides? I work in a office and I find it difficult to keep my eyes open while at work.

I have read that HGH suppresses thyroid function, is that also an issue when using peptides?

If yes, then I should use T3 and T4 supplement? I have a fat burning supplement that also contains T3, could I use that?
  2. #2 9th May 2017 
    Thanks
    You can't do much to combat tiredness.. after a while it should get better.. how long you have been on peptides and do you use saturation doses? All you can do is lower the dose..
  3. #3 9th May 2017 
    Thanks
    You are using GHRP-2, am I right? I get less tired with GHRP-6 and have never felt tired while using Ipamorelin, so the best you can do is switch your GHRP or lower the dose.. You could also take afternoon dose out and inject it only in the morning and before going to bed. It will also get better with time, if you just started peptides then after a month you should definitely feel more energetic then now. When I first started GHRP-2 I'd inject it, eat my meal 30 minutes after and then fall asleep for 2 hours lol, after every injection, I started it on my month long holiday so it was fine, and after my holiday ended, the tiredness went away as well.
  4. #4 9th May 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    You are using GHRP-2, am I right? I get less tired with GHRP-6 and have never felt tired while using Ipamorelin, so the best you can do is switch your GHRP or lower the dose.. You could also take afternoon dose out and inject it only in the morning and before going to bed. It will also get better with time, if you just started peptides then after a month you should definitely feel more energetic then now. When I first started GHRP-2 I'd inject it, eat my meal 30 minutes after and then fall asleep for 2 hours lol, after every injection, I started it on my month long holiday so it was fine, and after my holiday ended, the tiredness went away as well.
    Nope, I'm on CJC1295 no dac+GHRP-6. Alright I will use it for a month, and if the tiredness doesn't go away then probably switch to Ipamorelin.

Thanks guys for replies.