• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 20th April 2017 
    Thanks

burn fat while using long acting slin?

Is it possible to lower body fat while using long acting insulin? My plan is to use it while on steroid cycle. And protocol would be - 1 hour fasted cardio in the morning and then after a few hours I'd inject 20iu's of long acting insulin (lantus). So basically I'd burn fat in the morning and build muscle later in the day.. Because as we know, it's impossible to burn fat while there is insulin in your body.
  2. #2 20th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Hmm, if you are injecting long acting insulin after fasted cardio then in theory you should be able to lower body fat. In my opinion it would be a good idea to add ghrp/ghrh before going to sleep and before your fasted cardio.
  3. #3 20th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maneken View Post
    Hmm, if you are injecting long acting insulin after fasted cardio then in theory you should be able to lower body fat. In my opinion it would be a good idea to add ghrp/ghrh before going to sleep and before your fasted cardio.
    That's what I was thinking, I hope that someone who had done this could confirm this.

My plan was to use hgh, 3iu before going to sleep and 3iu before fasted cardio.
  4. #4 20th April 2017 
    Thanks
    If I recall correctly, then lantus action ends only after 18-26 hours, so it's possible that it would block fat burning during the next mornings cardio.

I am very curious about the outcomes though, you should make a log if you are gonna do this.

Also don't inject 20iu's right away, increase your dosage gradually.
  5. #5 20th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Yes I know that it is active for 18-26 hours. But does it really prevent fat loss for 26 hours? If it's true, then people with diabetes would never be able to lose fat while using it? But I know diabetics that have lost huge amount of fat but I'm not sure if they were on Lantus. I don't know to be honest.
    Of course my plan is to gradually increase it up to 20iu's.
  6. #6 20th April 2017 
    Thanks
    It's impossible to gain muscle and burn fat at the same time, but yeah it's possible to burn fat in the morning and build muscle rest of the day. And if you time your insulin injections correctly then I'm sure you can do both at the same time. It is possible but you will need to play around doses and timing of growth hormone, insulin and also a carb timing and intake.
  7. #7 20th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Alternate way to do this would be - 2-3 days a week focus on only cutting, keep your calories low and don't use insulin. Use hgh or peptides on these days.
  8. #8 20th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I think that you would burn fat much faster without insulin.

If you are on steroids, then adding hgh or peptides and a good clean diet would be enough in my opinion.