• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 9th July 2015 
    Thanks

I don't think I can burn

In the last 5 days I've had 25 minutes worth of sunbed I dose 500mcg daily and have NEVER burned at all once in that time. I'm a skin type 1 naturally I'm just wondering will I ever burn while on this stuff? I find it incredible I NEVER burn, it's always a stand up solarium I go in 9 mins at a time or 6 mins it depends how hot it is outside. My colour is coming on but I want faster results so I'm going to be more aggressive and dose 500mcg 2 times a day - when I go to the solarium and a few hours after that I will do it again I'm going to test this once and for all
  2. #2 9th July 2015 
    Thanks

Re: I don't think I can burn

I will not be burned at 9 min. But I tried a stand-up solarium with new lamps and were extremely burned in 15 minutes.
    So yes, you can still get burned, increase sun with 2 minutes at a time.
  3. #3 9th July 2015 
    Thanks

"
    In the last 5 days I've had 25 minutes worth of sunbed I dose 500mcg daily and have NEVER burned at all once in that time. I'm a skin type 1 naturally I'm just wondering will I ever burn while on this stuff? I find it incredible I NEVER burn, it's always a stand up solarium I go in 9 mins at a time or 6 mins it depends how hot it is outside. My colour is coming on but I want faster results so I'm going to be more aggressive and dose 500mcg 2 times a day - when I go to the solarium and a few hours after that I will do it again I'm going to test this once and for all
    "

How long have you been using mt2?
  4. #4 9th July 2015 
    Thanks

Cackler, I would exercise some patience. The MT tan sneaks up on you if you do not pay attention. 1mg per day is a lot. I would suggest you keep at 500mcg per day with UV exposure and your tan will definitely arrive. Good luck however you decide.*
  5. #5 10th July 2015 
    Thanks

Tonight i have a really warm feeling does not feel like a burn I've been getting too much of that vitamin D perhaps 8) I know Marvin but I'm only on 8mg in the past 2 weeks so it won't creep up on me I do have a very light shade of brown in my body now though so hopefully in a few days I will see more. When I dosed today I have to admit I was very uneasy for about 2 hours. I don't believe in taking it when you go to sleep that's a waste. One thing I want to mention is I'm having more trouble sleeping as when I lie down it seems like my joints want to stretch out ALL THE TIME..feet, thighs, hands, arms, shoulders and lower back it's beginning to seriously irritate me. tannerano I used MT-2 for 6 months then quit for about nearly 3 months and lost a lot of colour I took around 50mg+ and went on holiday I didn't want to risk my M2 seized so I didn't bother taking it with me and staying on maintenance *
  6. #6 10th July 2015 
    Thanks

9 minutes aren't really much. i dont know if foreign sunbeds are any stronger, but with my tan (like a type 2 in the end of the summer) i did 30 minutes at a time before going on holidays. Didnt burn anything. In greece i did spf15 the first 2 days. The last days I went without, because I was immune to burn. Now I look pretty tan, and get compliments all the time. Still not that "ugly" too tan look, but just looking normal and feeling great.
  7. #7 10th July 2015 
    Thanks

"
    Still not that "ugly" too tan look,
    "

This limit will move slowly ;-)
  8. #8 10th July 2015 
    Thanks

"
    This limit will move slowly ;-)
    "
    Yeh I got this the first time, 5 years ago. I so i hope to believe I know where to put the limit* ;D
  9. #9 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah, I do not burn in 12 minutes, but I do not know how you may last that long. That is awesome, but those joint pains may be a concern.
  10. #10 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't burn after spending all day in sun
  11. #11 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    I don't burn after spending all day in sun
    Same here. And I just finished only my second 10mg bottle. Love this drug -- melanotan
  12. #12 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Pretty amazing on how something so "simple" can change our ways! Love your avatar btw Idealer!
  13. #13 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflogun View Post
    Pretty amazing on how something so "simple" can change our ways! Love your avatar btw Idealer!
    Thanks buddy!
  14. #14 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Well, if you do not burn, then that should be a great news, isn't it? Congratulations! I hope you will get the best result. I hope you will be just like me - a satisfied user of melanotan.
  15. #15 3rd February 2016 
    Thanks
    Long time user. Type 1/2. Wife is type 3. I'm a burner. Always have been. At least until 6 years ago. Havent burned since 2009. I never burn after the first 6-10 doses. Even when staying in the sun all day in Cancun. No burn at all. Just tan. And get really dark.
    Before I discovered MT2 6 years ago, the most I would tan would be 1 or 2 shades darker, and that was only after burning 3 or 4 times. Not healthy.

Having said all that, I still get nausea after every dose. at 100 mcg I get nausea and bloating after the 20th dose, just like the first. My immune system just doesnt like this stuff. One size doesnt fit all with MT2. I read all the time about guys getting spontaneous erections. This only happens to me the first 2 or 3 pins. And other vials, not at all, but always the nausea. I dont understand the people who dont get nauseous. Everyone Ive ever known personally, who used MT2 has. A couple were so bad they gave up after the first 3-4 injections. Thats seems to be the absolute one given with Melanotan is the nausea.
    Appetite suppressant? Not with me or my wife. the only reason we dont want to eat after pinning is the nausea.

Am I doing any long term harm? Who knows. I know the few moles I have go black. Makes me wonder if you have a internal melanoma that is unknown to you, is it causing an increase? Who knows? Our choice to test this stuff.

Thats why I dont like reading where people are giving others definitive answers about MT2 as though it's been clinically proven. Truth is, we have no idea what the science is behind this, since everyones physiology is different. Couple that with the fact that with MT2 we are altering the natural actions of multiple melacortin receptors.

We'll keep using as long as we are vacationing in the Caribbean. We understand the unknown risks and hope for no long term damage.