• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: confused

1. #1 19th October 2015 
    Thanks

confused

Which peptides do I use for best muscle gains and repair + fat loss.( What combo seems to be the lastest and greatest) . I dont mind injecting, but I dont want to become a pin cushion every 3 hours. Once a day would be nice.

There seems so many names and numbers, my self being totally new to peptides it seems confusing.
    Any advise would be greatly apprecited.

Thanks
  2. #2 19th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoga View Post
    Which peptides do I use for best muscle gains and repair + fat loss.( What combo seems to be the lastest and greatest) . I dont mind injecting, but I dont want to become a pin cushion every 3 hours. Once a day would be nice.

There seems so many names and numbers, my self being totally new to peptides it seems confusing.

Thanks
    Youre not gonna get any anabolic effects from injecting any sort of peptide one time per day.

You gotta do some research friend.
  3. #3 19th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I am kinda getting an idea what peptides are about. From what I have read (correct me if im wrong) the purpose is to supply your body with the chemicals that induce the release of Growth Hormone.
    I have a few questions though.
    Does the release of this GH by the use of peptides compare in anyway to the Anabolic steriod human growth hormone?
    How effective is using mod grf(1-29) and a GHRP. Are the results anywhere close to anoblic steriods?
    Do you get scaring from pinning 3+ times a day on your guts.
  4. #4 19th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Does the release of this GH by the use of peptides compare in anyway to the Anabolic steriod human growth hormone?
    How effective is using mod grf(1-29) and a GHRP. Are the results anywhere close to anoblic steriods?
    1. HGH is not an anabolic steroid.
    2. No
    3. No
  5. #5 19th October 2015 
    Thanks
    If you are looking for steroid like results then peptides are not for you.
  6. #6 19th October 2015 
    Thanks
    For injury repair/anti-aging, you probably do not need to pin as often as someone who's primary goal is body recomp (lose fat and/or gain muscle).
    You can start by just dosing once/day, preferable at bed time and see if you benefit.

You basically want Mod Grf 1-29 plus GHRP (2, 6 or ipamorelin. ghrp 6 makes you hungry)

Saturation dose (this will be your upper limit) is 1mcg/kg. If you weigh 100kg, then you dose 100mcg of mod grf AND 100 mcg of ghrp.

You can rotate the injection sites (abs, glutes, pretty much anywhere). And you can inject IM or subcu.
  7. The Following User Says Thank You to AdamW For This Useful Post:

hannahlim (9th February 2016)

8. #7 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Peptides aren't anabolic steroid. Also, I recommend GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin as the best peptides for you to use for your goal. You might need to inject it at least twice a day since you have to split your dose into two because it isn't ideal to inject a high dose of peptides at once.
  9. #8 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by protozoan View Post
    Peptides aren't anabolic steroid. Also, I recommend GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin as the best peptides for you to use for your goal. You might need to inject it at least twice a day since you have to split your dose into two because it isn't ideal to inject a high dose of peptides at once.
    Great piece of advice! I also agree to what you've recommended. I have already personally experienced the effect of both GHRP-2 and Ipamorelin and I must say that they really work best!! Well, I might be a little biased as these are really my favorite peptides as of now. Lol
  10. #9 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I think it seems to be quite common that people are confused between the differences of HGH, peptides and steroids.

There isn't enough information out there for people to know what to start taking and elevated reasons I don't think, that's why people are getting confused.
  11. #10 25th October 2015 
    Thanks

Thanks
    Almost all, if not really all, peptides can help you with faster muscle gains and repairs + weight/fat loss so you do not have to worry about that. Also, you should not forget the fact that every drug has its own effect to every person since our bodies/systems react differently.
  12. #11 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I would also love to know what is the best combo for this. I am willing to spend a few more bucks to get better results. I hope other members could provide a more concrete answer. I would definitely be very happy if I get a suggestion from you guys. Thanks ahead
  13. #12 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    You can surely use any kind of peptides. There is no single peptides that is perfect for everyone out there. You have to try it and see for yourself which among them gives you the best result because it is only you who know what is your goal in using peptides. I have seen a lot of people loving ipamoreling, but we can never deny that there are also people who are complaining about it.
  14. #13 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pwarbi View Post
    I think it seems to be quite common that people are confused between the differences of HGH, peptides and steroids.

There isn't enough information out there for people to know what to start taking and elevated reasons I don't think, that's why people are getting confused.
    I agree. Many people find it difficult to differentiate the three of them.

Anyway, if I would rank the three of them, I would go with this ranking:

1.) HGH
    2.) Peptides
    3.) Steroids ( I don't really like steroids because of its known side effects)
  15. #14 26th October 2015 
    Thanks

Thanks
    GHRP-6 sounds to be the best out of all the peptides. It is very effective in fat burning process. This is what most people use to lose weight drastically and so far, they really love its effect. It is hard to find people complaining about this peptides as it is definitely very good.
  16. #15 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I am kinda getting an idea what peptides are about. From what I have read (correct me if im wrong) the purpose is to supply your body with the chemicals that induce the release of Growth Hormone.
    I have a few questions though.
    You did great in researching! It is really better for us to know more about the drug before deciding to use it. That way, we will be prepared in the possible outcome - not just for the positive results, but to the negative ones as well.
  17. #16 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Damme View Post
    1. HGH is not an anabolic steroid.
    2. No
    3. No
    People should know that steorids and HGH are two different drugs. Many people (non-users) think that the two of them are just the same and that is why they think that HGH is also an anabolic steroid when the truth is it is not and it is a lot safer than steroids.
  18. #17 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by protozoan View Post
    I agree with your. Ipamorelin and GHRP-2 are the best peptides as of now. They bring the best results and many people/users seem to praise for their effectiveness. They also don't bring that much side effects.
  19. #18 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Just use anything you want to. It is best to go through the phase of trial and error to know which among these kinds suits your preference the most.
  20. #19 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    As much as I want to recommend ipamorelin (as I am an ipamorelin user), I would say that it is best if you try it for yourself and see which peps/hgh is the best for you. After all, our body reacts in different way.
  21. #20 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Damme View Post
    Youre not gonna get any anabolic effects from injecting any sort of peptide one time per day.

You gotta do some research friend.
    If he plans to inject a high dose (even when just once a day), then it is still possible. However, splitting dose in multiple administration is so much more recommended