• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: confused

1. #21 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk View Post
    If you are looking for steroid like results then peptides are not for you.
    I want to lose weight. Probably, I need to lose at least 45 pounds to be fit. Do you think peptides will work great for me? As much as possible, I do not want to use anabolic steroids.
  2. #22 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by loverBOY View Post
    I want to lose weight. Probably, I need to lose at least 45 pounds to be fit. Do you think peptides will work great for me? As much as possible, I do not want to use anabolic steroids.
    Start by exercising and fixing your diet. Peptides (or any other drug) won't do anything without a good diet and proper workouts. However if you work hard then your goal is very achievable in 4-5 months. Good luck
  3. #23 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    What kind of peptides are you currently using (if there is one)? Anyway, it actually differs from one person to another. However, I suggest giving Mod GRF and PT-141 a try
  4. #24 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
    For injury repair/anti-aging, you probably do not need to pin as often as someone who's primary goal is body recomp (lose fat and/or gain muscle).
    You can start by just dosing once/day, preferable at bed time and see if you benefit.

You basically want Mod Grf 1-29 plus GHRP (2, 6 or ipamorelin. ghrp 6 makes you hungry)

Saturation dose (this will be your upper limit) is 1mcg/kg. If you weigh 100kg, then you dose 100mcg of mod grf AND 100 mcg of ghrp.

You can rotate the injection sites (abs, glutes, pretty much anywhere). And you can inject IM or subcu.
    You give great details. I am familiar with IM administration. However, how do you do subcu? Is it also safe? I want to try other administration methods to see if there are going to work better than IM.
  5. #25 7th March 2016 
    Thanks
    I am also agree. Take repair+fat. It helps a lot.