• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 4th February 2016 
    Thanks

Ipamorelin Headache

I was wondering if anyone experienced headaches when first starting on Ipamorelin?

The headache started on day 3 (Wed.) . Started around 4:30pm went away after resting.

Day 4 headache around the same time of day.

Current dosing. 150mcg of Ipamorelin 3 x a day. Breakfast, Dinner and Before Bed.

I also take 500mcg of CJC 125 w/ DAC 2 x a week on Monday and Thursday.

Thanks!!
  2. #2 5th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Hey, no experience yet I'm on day 2 of a combo CJC 1295 + Ipamorelin and was advised to start the first 2 weeks on half dose (dose being 10mcg, half being 5mcg, 3x day). I'm sticking with that as its my first run on Peptides. Apparently it is important to gradually build GH, too sudden and you can experience sides.
    Again, this is just what I was advised.
    Please let me know how you get on, I will be interested
  3. #3 5th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jwh7699 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone experienced headaches when first starting on Ipamorelin?

The headache started on day 3 (Wed.) . Started around 4:30pm went away after resting.

Day 4 headache around the same time of day.

Current dosing. 150mcg of Ipamorelin 3 x a day. Breakfast, Dinner and Before Bed.

I also take 500mcg of CJC 125 w/ DAC 2 x a week on Monday and Thursday.

Thanks!!
    Your Ipamorelin dose is too high imo. Recommended dose is 1mcg/kg. I guess that's why you are getting headaches. Lower your dose and you should be fine.
  4. #4 5th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Aside from the fact that your dose is quite too high for your weight, it is also your first time of using ipamorelin. it is not uncommon to get headaches as among the early side effects you will get from using it. it should be fine in the long run.
  5. #5 5th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Thanks for the advice! I started on CJC w/DAC 2 weeks before starting on Ipamorelin. The only side effect I notice with CJC is a slight flushing feeling, similar to Niacin, and some sweating, only during the first hour I take it.

The Ipamorelin dose of 150mcg is based on my current weight in KG. I'll wait a few days and if it's still bothering me lower the dose to 125mcg.

Is Ipamorelin fairly strong that a less is more approach better?
  6. #6 5th February 2016 
    Thanks
    The CJC-1295 is giving you a steady GH response and then you add to that the Ipamorelin 'pulse', that may account for the potentcy.
  7. #7 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I got headache when I first administered peptides. It is not an isolated case. It is common for every peptides user out there. The chances of a first-time peptides user getting headache is really high.
  8. #8 7th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Thanks guys! I'm on day 6 and the evening headache has gone away with no adjustment to dosage.

Best of Luck!!
  9. #9 11th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Lower your dose for now. You are just starting, honey. Do not chase the haste. There is no need for you to take that kind of dose for now. Take it easy. Start with a low dose and slowly increase it time after time.
  10. #10 15th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Germany View Post
    Lower your dose for now. You are just starting, honey. Do not chase the haste. There is no need for you to take that kind of dose for now. Take it easy. Start with a low dose and slowly increase it time after time.
    If you think his dose is high, what is your recommended ipamorelin dosage for a starter? I am not being sarcastic or what here. I just really want to know as well as I am planning to try ipamorelin in the near future.
  11. The Following User Says Thank You to superguia For This Useful Post:

Say-Yes-to-Vicky (18th February 2016)

12. #11 18th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I am not using ipamorelin. Thus, I can't speak on behalf of ipamorelin users. On the other hand, I can say that I also experienced headache when I first started Follistatin. I think it is normal (headache). I think first-time users of any peptides will really experience this.