• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: no sides?

1. #1 19th November 2015 
    Thanks

no sides?

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced zero side effects from 80mcg Mod GRF + 80mcg GHRP-6 ?

Was expecting crazy hunger, head rush etc. All I get "occassionally" is a little drowsy in the eyes for a couple of minutes and I don't know if that's just in my head.

Dosage/recon is correct.
  2. #2 19th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't feel any hunger, just stomach issues...
  3. #3 19th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Funny you should say that. Had some slight cramping throughout the days since starting. I think I'm just looking for the wrong things here. Everyone talks about hunger but if I'm not the only one without it then that's OK.
  4. #4 19th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah, I've switched to GHRP-2 because, my stomach has been going wild since starting. Very annoying.
  5. #5 19th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Do you sleep better?
  6. #6 19th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Side effects wont be the same for every user though and even if a side effect is common, that still doesn't mean that everybody will be affected.

In a way it's a matter of trial and error and finding what best works for you to get the results that you desire.
  7. #7 3rd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Hunger is a common side effect, but more often than we know, this extreme hunger is usually caused by overdosing or if the person is already fasting too long, which means that he already has too much ghrelin. It's normal not to feel the side effects of extreme hunger when using 80 mcg of GHRP-6, which is even a better option than using Ipamorelin, IMO.
  8. #8 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Algornel View Post
    I don't feel any hunger, just stomach issues...
    What kind of stomach issues? Like LBM or what? Oh no. I would gladly be hungry than experience LBM. It is a little too much of a hassle. Lol. I hope it is not LBM or what.
  9. #9 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I'm running GHRP 6 + MOD GRF. So far, I can feel no side effect. Water retention is another thing though. Yes, I get it from time to time, but I don't really think og it as a side effect.
  10. #10 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Really? No side effects? Even the minor ones? if there is no side effect, even just water retention, don't you think it is an ineffective product? Just a thought though (I am not sure of it)
  11. #11 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    It is normal. Not everyone will actually be suffering from side effects. They are called "POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS" for a reason - because they do not occur ALL THE TIME. It is different from one person to another.
  12. #12 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Algornel View Post
    Yeah, I've switched to GHRP-2 because, my stomach has been going wild since starting. Very annoying.
    Lol. it is funny how you are going to shift to using ghrp-2 when I am a ghrp-2 user and planning to shift to another kind of peptides. Each person is different, indeed.
  13. #13 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Wow. I also hope I won't encounter any side effect - not even water retention please. I envy you. Anyway, I am just waiting for my peptides to be delivered and I will immediately start my peptides use. Yehey!
  14. #14 1st February 2016 
    Thanks
    Seeing your comments really prove that peptides really have different effect on people. After all, it is how our body reacts to the drug. Some people might experience this and that while others won't.
  15. #15 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    I hope I do not have to suffer from any side effect as well just like you. However, if I have to, then I would gladly tolerate it as long as I get what I am wanting - a great body.
  16. #16 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Ipamorelin is among the few kinds of peptides that does not have or only has a few side effects. The other ones do not really bring serious side effects - only minor issues.
  17. #17 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    There are really circumstances when users do not experience any side effect. Do not worry about it. Just because you did not experience any side effect does not immediately mean that the peptides is not working.
  18. #18 11th February 2016 
    Thanks
    There are two possible reasons for it. First, your peptides is not working at all. You have to change supplier. Second, you are just among the few users that do not really experience any side effect. If this is the case, then there is no need for you to discontinue your use.
  19. #19 15th February 2016 
    Thanks
    It is actually weird to know that you did nto get hungry with GHRP-6. It is known to be the most common side effect of this peptide. Anyway, if you did not experience any side effect and the drug is working on you, then you are one of the lucky few.