• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Peptides isn't deadly. If peptides is realted to his death, then it is possible that he injected it wrong. It is also possible that the peptides he used is no longer good or worse, he got a fake one. I have been a peptides user for so long, and instead of killing me, it actually improved my health.
  2. #22 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I don't think it was because of peptides. A lot of people here are using peptides for already a very long time. If it was because of peptides, then they should have died first before your friend's son. Just a thought.
  3. #23 24th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stanleyr View Post
    My friend's son just died. From what his father has mentioned to me, he was also using peptides. They're still looking at what really caused it, but the son was out drinking with some friends and the day after, he suddenly suffered from a heart attack. He didn't make it to the hospital. I don't want to think that it was somehow related to what he was taking. But, is it possible that peptides and other drugs can cause heart ailments if taken simultaneously or altogether?
    What peptide was he taking?