• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 5th November 2015 
    Thanks

dosing for a non bodybuilder

My question/situation is this...
    I am a grappler, I lift weights once a week mainly for strength. I grapple 3-6 times a week for two hours at a time, this is very intense/draining training. I work shifts which seriously disturbs my sleep pattern and recovery (but I get paid lots and get plenty of time off so work cannot be changed)
    Due to upcoming competitions my training now needs to increase and intensify further so I am looking for some help. I tried a rather uneducated/ erratic run of GH last year which did help me lots, I slept better, I felt better and I felt I looked slightly better but my source dried up and I gave up on it.
    I have decided that peptides are the route that I would like to go down and I have decided on IPAM and Mod GRF 1-29.
    My question is mainly regarding dosing. I understand that the standard dose for both is 1mcg per kilo of body weight which is usually rounded up to 100mcgs per shot. I plan on dosing twice a day, first thing in the morning and last thing at night. Would you say this is correct or should I lower my dose to 50mcgs of each?
    Last edited by Vitaly; 5th November 2015 at 08:01 AM.
  2. #2 5th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, Start with 50mcg of each & build up to max dose.
  3. #3 5th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I agree with Medi. Start with the lower dose to see how you tolerate it and then build up. I also am not a bodybuilder and mainly take performance enhancers for All round fitness. I've found GHRP has helped me sleep and fixed up my minor injuries that I picked up during training. But the main thing is definitely the recovery it gives you through very deep sleep.
  4. #4 5th November 2015 
    Thanks
    This is what I am looking for Mediaffi. With work, my body clock is getting thrown all over the place, mornings then a day off and on to nights and then on to days etc.
    I believe that if I can get quality deep sleep I will feel much better which will allow me to go harder in the gym.
  5. #5 5th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Sorry that was aimed at hulk, but thank you to Mediaffi too.
  6. #6 5th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitaly View Post
    This is what I am looking for Mediaffi. With work, my body clock is getting thrown all over the place, mornings then a day off and on to nights and then on to days etc.
    I believe that if I can get quality deep sleep I will feel much better which will allow me to go harder in the gym.
    Once you have done your initial injection of lower dose to judge your tolerance.
    IMO you would be better just doing the bedtime dose: Taking a full saturation dose of the Ipam (1ug/kg) and a lower dose of Mod Grf, say 50ug.
    This will ensure that you get the full benefit from the improved sleep pattern.
  7. #7 5th November 2015 
    Thanks
    What can you comfortably afford? For people who are on a tighter budget I like a 2:1 ratio of GHRP-2 (not ipamorelin) to Mod-GRF. Ipamorelin is great but really not cost-effective. If you try the GHRP-2 and have no issues there is really no need for ipamorelin. And even people who are a bit sensitive to GHRP-2 can get away with it at times other than pre-bed dosing.
  8. #8 5th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I am assuming since you are asking if you can get away with less than full saturation doses, that you would like to save some cash. In that case I do strongly recommend the above.
  9. #9 5th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Nobody likes to spend more than they need to but I am fairly comfortable in life so the cost of the ipamorelin is not really an issue. The reason for me thinking about low doses is due to me thinking that the 3x per day saturation dose is for a body builder wanting to stay very lean and possibly build some muscle? (Please correct me if I am wrong)
  10. #10 5th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I am 193cm and 93kg so I am fairly thin, I certainly am not well built as such and I don't see me ever wanting to be.
    Another reason for me thinking about ipamorelin over ghrp2 is I have read that ipamorelin is better for deeper sleep? I do really struggle with sleep.
  11. #11 5th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Even very low doses timed properly work wonders. If you had the choice of 100 mcg GHRP-2 with 40 mcg Mod GRF (this makes a vial of each last 25 days and run out at the same rate when dosed twice per day) twice per day for 4 weeks, 50+20 twice per day for 8 weeks, or 25+10 twice per day for 16 weeks, I'd choose the second or third option over the first every time. Consistency and proper timing are much more important than the "proper" dosage. Choose a dose that is sustainable over the long term in terms of your cost and convenience. Whatever you can afford and manage will provide a lot of benefits.
  12. #12 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    100 mcgs for a non-bodybuilder and for a starter is quite high. I think you should go for the latter option - 50 mcgs each. That would be the best for you! Good luck!
  13. #13 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    This is a very helpful thread. I am a newbie and reading this thread gave me a lot of insight. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and answering his concerns. many newbies will find it helpful
  14. #14 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I agree with Johny bravo. Ipamorelin is known to be among the greatest products out there. If you can afford it, you better try it. However, if not, mof grf is a great option!
  15. #15 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediaffi View Post
    Yes, Start with 50mcg of each & build up to max dose.
    This is also my recommendation. If you are just a starter, you should definitely start at a low dose. If you want to increase your dose, you can do it later once your body has fully adjusted to it.
  16. #16 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    Once you have done your initial injection of lower dose to judge your tolerance.
    IMO you would be better just doing the bedtime dose: Taking a full saturation dose of the Ipam (1ug/kg) and a lower dose of Mod Grf, say 50ug.
    This will ensure that you get the full benefit from the improved sleep pattern.
    I agree with you. He does not need to increase his dose to max if he does not aim to be a bodybuilder. The bedtime dose is great for those who want to have a great sleep, lose a little weight and tone their body (but not really build big muscles).
  17. #17 10th February 2016 
    Thanks
    50mcg is already a great dose for someone who is not aiming to be a bodybuilder. However, 100mcg is still good as long as you do not take anything higher than that dose. Good luck in achieving your goals, mate!