• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 20th October 2015 
    Thanks

Why does HGH and peptides make us bloat?

For me its about 8 lbs of water. Why does this happen?
  2. #2 20th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I am wondering the same.

add aromatasing AAS some 19nor's like nandrolone + creatine and we got us a Michelin man.

3. #3 20th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I have been very fortunate that peps only cause me to retain intra-muscular water, so you will never hear me complain although taking a break means losing some weight and fullness... So maybe you will hear me complain after the fact.
  4. #4 20th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I too bloat up.

Couple things I have found that help tremendously. Vit C 3 or 4 grams spread throughout the day helps as a diuretic. Actually bought a natural water pil and it works even better.

Water build up also increases my blood pressure quite a bit with a bit of chest pain. The water pill solved both in just 2 days.

What works as good or better for me is only eating veggies and fruit for carbs. If I eat grains, cereal or oats wham the bloat comes on harder.
  5. #5 20th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnED View Post
    I too bloat up.

Couple things I have found that help tremendously. Vit C 3 or 4 grams spread throughout the day helps as a diuretic. Actually bought a natural water pil and it works even better.

Water build up also increases my blood pressure quite a bit with a bit of chest pain. The water pill solved both in just 2 days.

What works as good or better for me is only eating veggies and fruit for carbs. If I eat grains, cereal or oats wham the bloat comes on harder.
    Oats do the same thing to me.
  6. #6 20th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm very carb restricted so that's not a problem. I'm going to hold off on using peps for a few more bf points.
  7. #7 20th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnED View Post
    I too bloat up.

Paleo eating for the win.
  8. #8 21st October 2015 
    Thanks
    I take Vitamin C to relieve the water retention. I also bloat up when I eat grains. You're right, paleo diet is good for this kind of situation.
  9. #9 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pampamparampam View Post
    I take Vitamin C to relieve the water retention. I also bloat up when I eat grains. You're right, paleo diet is good for this kind of situation.
    Wow. I never knew that paleo diet is recommended when we are on HGH. I guess I already have an advice in mind when some of my mates start complaining about how bloat they due to HGH and peptides again.
  10. #10 20th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Water retention is the reason why we look bloat. Do not worry as it only stays there for quite a while. It will definitely fade away. if you want to get rid of it fast, then lower your daily dose.
  11. #11 20th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bro View Post
    I am wondering the same.

add aromatasing AAS some 19nor's like nandrolone + creatine and we got us a Michelin man.

Seriously? If your looks turn that way, then I guess peptides is not doing its job here. You should try change your supplier or your brand of peptides or the kind of peptides you are using then.
  12. #12 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bro View Post
    I am wondering the same.

Lol. This is not how we look, dude. Haha! Anyway, peptides or hgh make us bloat due to its water retention side effect. It does not last long or permanent though. There is nothing to worry about.
  13. #13 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    8 lbs seem to be too much. Anyway, I guess you are running a higher dose than what I am currently running. Feeling or looking bloat is normal for peptides and hgh users due to the water retention. It should not last permanently though. You can lower your dose if water retention is already too much.
  14. #14 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    Yes, paleo diet might work great on this situation, but I find paleo diet difficult to maintain. I have tried it before and I was not able to endure it for 2 weeks. Lol
  15. #15 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Is vitamin C really effective in relieving water retention? Oh no! How come I have only discovered this? I should have taken vitamin C even since before. Well, at least now, I know.
  16. #16 10th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggYu View Post
    For me its about 8 lbs of water. Why does this happen?
    Water retention, honey. Well, I was about to say that bloating is normal for hgh and peptides (based on what I have read before). However, 8 pounds is a little bit too much (well, at least for me). I hope I don't bloat that much when I start using peptides.
  17. #17 11th February 2016 
    Thanks
    It is a normal side effect, honey. Also, do not stop using hgh just because of bloating. If you do that, then you'll just prolong the waiting period for you to get the best results of hgh. Anyway, if I were you, I would just watch my diet and sodium intake. Also, I would focus on cardio exercise to lessen the bloating.
  18. #18 17th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Oh shoot! 8 pounds of water is a little too much. Don't you mind telling us your current dose so we can give you some tips on how to reduce your water retention?

Anyway, you can try reducing your dose and see if it helps. You can go back to your normal dose once your bloating gets better.
  19. #19 18th February 2016 
    Thanks
    It is because of the water retention. I think most of us here are already aware that water retention is one of the side effects that we have to face when we start using peptides.