• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: HGH vs ghrp

1. #1 18th October 2015 
    Thanks

HGH vs ghrp

What do you think from experience, either a low dose GH cycle of say 2 i.u. or 3 times daily ghrp2 at saturation dose? both for at least 3 month. what would be better for toning / fat loss?
  2. #2 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Try a GH cycle of 2iu and/or 4iu and/or 6+iu for a while. And try the mod grf 1-29/ghrp2 stack for a while at a different time. That will tell you everything you need to know. Different people have different preferences. Only one way to find out what yours is. They both will aid in your toning and fat loss.
  3. #3 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Seems you're weighing cost vs effectiveness. GHRP is very inexpensive if you're running it alone. Best to add in the GHRH though.
  4. #4 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah, also a cost factor - just GHRP-2 alone vs. HGH.
  5. #5 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I wouldn't run ghrp without ghrh, the synergy is not worth giving up IMO. you are not going to be able to come close to the cost of just running ghrp2 with anything else I wouldn't think. You would get what you paid for though. In other words, I'd save up the dough and run the ghrp/ghrh combo.
  6. #6 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk View Post
    I wouldn't run ghrp without ghrh, the synergy is not worth giving up IMO. you are not going to be able to come close to the cost of just running ghrp2 with anything else I wouldn't think. You would get what you paid for though. In other words, I'd save up the dough and run the ghrp/ghrh combo.
    Ok, thanks. So ghrp/ghrh combo is better. Please keep in mind I just want some help in fat loss equivalent to 2 iu gh.
  7. #7 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chicka View Post
    Ok, thanks. So ghrp/ghrh combo is better. Please keep in mind I just want some help in fat loss equivalent to 2 iu gh.
    I would suspect they would be close to equivalent for fat loss. So as far as cost, well you can do the math for what your prices are. With either one, strategically timed cardio and a good diet are going to be key. Both will liberate fat, it is up to you to use it as an energy source before it redistributes.
  8. #8 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
    Try a GH cycle of 2iu and/or 4iu and/or 6+iu for a while. And try the mod grf 1-29/ghrp2 stack for a while at a different time. That will tell you everything you need to know. Different people have different preferences. Only one way to find out what yours is. They both will aid in your toning and fat loss.
    Great advice. I should also try this one out to see which among other products work the best for me. Anyway, I would like to add that it is best to start with 2 IU a day and then just increase it to 4 IU and then 6 IU.
  9. #9 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    For me, HGH is better. GHRP sometimes causes me hunger, but that is just a rare situation.

Anyway, I know that GHRP is also a great drug and that is why I won't be surprised if any of you would choose it over HGH (the expensive alternative.)
  10. #10 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    I suggest you go with HGH since it is known to offer faster and better results. GHRP is also great, but I guess it is not what you are looking for if you are after a swift result. Anyway, good luck whatever your decision is!
  11. #11 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Seems you're weighing cost vs effectiveness. GHRP is very inexpensive if you're running it alone. Best to add in the GHRH though.
    GHRP is inexpesnive. That would be great for those who want to save money. However, is its effects also that great? I have been used to great results as I am an HGH user. If I shift from one product to another, I want to make sure that the other product will still be able to offer the same effect.
  12. #12 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Both are great on their own. Why don't you stop comparing them and use them to see which more do you prefer. Of course, don't use them at once. Use them separately so you can judge better.
  13. #13 26th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I would choose GHRP as I am a GHRP user and I know it is so much cheaper than HGH. Also, I am so satisfied with the results it offer. There is no need for me to test other products.
  14. #14 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Will GHRP still be effective even if I try to use it as a stand-alone? I am really dying to cut cost. If I won't then I won't be able to continue using HGH/peptides.
  15. #15 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboy22 View Post
    Will GHRP still be effective even if I try to use it as a stand-alone? I am really dying to cut cost. If I won't then I won't be able to continue using HGH/peptides.
    Switch to ghrp/ghrh then. It will be much cheaper then hgh and more cost effective then GHRP as a stand alone.
  16. #16 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Even when I love GHRP 6, I would still say that HGH will win this. HGH is more expensive for a reason. It delivers result faster than any peptides. Close cased. Lol.
  17. #17 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Well, it depends on the person's preference. I can't deny that many people, just like me, prefer hgh over peptides. However, some people would wholeheartedly choose ghrp simply because they prefer peptides over hgh.
  18. #18 11th February 2016 
    Thanks
    More users prefer HGH. However, I personally prefer GHRP. It is because I already had experienced using it and I was very satisfied with the outcome. it was the reason why I was able to achieve my current figure now.
  19. #19 17th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I would go for ghrp. I am a satisfied ghrp user. Both ghrp-6 and ipamorelin helped me in achieving my ideal figure. Right now, I am maintaining my body with the help of ipamorelin (a ghrp).