• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Adipotide

1. #1 24th September 2015 
    Thanks

Adipotide

I am really interested in this peptide. Can somebody who have used it describe how it works and what is recommended dosage protocol. I have heard it's one of the best things out there for effective weight loss?
  2. #2 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    This peptide is very expensive and must be taken in huge doses when compared to other peptides.
    It works by limiting blood supply to fat cells, and eventually killing them off.
    But for this the person must be obese or very over weight. It's not something that will work for someone who's trying to cut from 15% to 10% BF.
    Last edited by Armani; 27th September 2015 at 12:36 AM.
  3. #3 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I have read that one month course costs about 6000$. Not worth it in my opinion.
  4. #4 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I can't seem to find much info about it.. Is it even tested on humans? All I found was some studies on monkeys. They state that obese monkeys lost as much as 39% of fat in just 4 weeks. But hmm 6k? it's definitely not worth it.
  5. #5 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    280mcg/kg/day is the recommended dose based on monkeys, which for a 100kg person, would be 28mg daily.
    For 30 days would be 840mg of peptide, or about 170 vials.

However, you can get reliable results with much smaller doses.
    I ran a 42 day trial, dosing 500mcg twice daily (1mg total, or 8.3mcg/kg). I went from 120kg to 105kg over the trial with no real differences in diet or excercise.
    While still £450 worth, it was worth it personally.
  6. #6 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptideguru View Post
    280mcg/kg/day is the recommended dose based on monkeys, which for a 100kg person, would be 28mg daily.
    For 30 days would be 840mg of peptide, or about 170 vials.

However, you can get reliable results with much smaller doses.
    I ran a 42 day trial, dosing 500mcg twice daily (1mg total, or 8.3mcg/kg). I went from 120kg to 105kg over the trial with no real differences in diet or excercise.
    While still £450 worth, it was worth it personally.
    So you are saying that low dose works as well? I was thinking maybe it's possible to run low dose of Adipotide for longer period of time, because if it "kills" fat cells then it's permanent or I'm wrong?
  7. #7 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    But nah I'm probably not gonna do it because I haven't found ANY studies on human trials. And it seems too risky.. But I hope that in near future it will be approved as effective and safe drug for weight loss and treating obesity.
  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Damme For This Useful Post:

Lauris StaÅ¡ko (27th September 2015)

9. #8 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Damme View Post
    But nah I'm probably not gonna do it because I haven't found ANY studies on human trials. And it seems too risky.. But I hope that in near future it will be approved as effective and safe drug for weight loss and treating obesity.
    There's a really good on on primates.
    The main side effect is lesions to the kidneys, however they were minor and temporary - quickly healing after the trial stopped.
    They were using incredible doses, though - smaller doses are less likely to cause issues.

I'm also unaware of any progress into the phase 1 human trials - it was proposed but have heard no more on it.
    Last edited by peptideguru; 27th September 2015 at 12:58 PM.
  10. #9 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    There's a really good on on primates.
    The main side effect is lesions to the kidneys, however they were minor and temporary - quickly healing after the trial stopped.
    They were using incredible doses, though - smaller doses are less likely to cause issues.

I'm also unaware of any progress into the phase 1 human trials - it was proposed but have heard no more on it.
    Did you experience any other side effects? Like high blood pressure? Does it suppress appetite?
  11. #10 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Damme View Post
    Did you experience any other side effects? Like high blood pressure? Does it suppress appetite?
    My blood pressure was normal throughout. Unsure of appetite suppression, however I was eating very similarly to how I would have normally so it wasn't that prominent.
    It works mainly by inducing apoptosis - directly targeting the blood vessels of white adipose cells.

I would highly recommend reading this: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3666164/
    It even shows how it would work at much lower doses than recommended, the main issue is that they are progressively increasing the dose in most of the studies, and thus you can't get a true measurement on what it would be like if they just stuck at the low end of the scale.
  12. #11 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I wouldn't recommend it because the side effects on humans are inconclusive. Instead try out something that is popular with less side effects.
  13. #12 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mooray View Post
    I wouldn't recommend it because the side effects on humans are inconclusive. Instead try out something that is popular with less side effects.
    While I don't want to sound pushy - there is nothing currently that matches the speed and the efficiency of Adipotide, besides liposuction.
    You do also need to make sure you get it from a reputable source, as there's a couple of modifications over the basic amino chain that need to be carried out. Many of the Chinese companies do not carry these out - and possibly even USA/EU based labs, because it's cheaper to produce without them.
    If those modifications are not made, the peptide will be next to useless.
  14. The Following User Says Thank You to peptideguru For This Useful Post:

Spartian (31st May 2017)

15. #13 20th March 2016 
    Thanks
    While I don't want to sound pushy - there is nothing currently that matches the speed and the efficiency of Adipotide, besides liposuction.
    You do also need to make sure you get it from a reputable source, as there's a couple of modifications over the basic amino chain that need to be carried out. Many of the Chinese companies do not carry these out - and possibly even USA/EU based labs, because it's cheaper to produce without them.
    What are these modifications you've mentioned Guru?
  16. #14 29th October 2016 
    Thanks

alterations

Very curious to know What the alteration are as well.