• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 26th October 2015 
    Thanks

peptides and strength gains?

If someone prioritises strength / performance gains above their physique, are peptides the answer (along with an already established suitable diet/weights program of course), or are they a waste of time and should look more towards aas?

If one doesnt want to touch steroids/test/hgh, is ghrp/ghrh (or some other pep) the best route to go? If so, is saturation dose of each 3x a day (ramping up to that as required) the path?
  2. #2 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I have been concentrating on strength more than fat loss (they are both my goals). I have been struggling for ages trying to improve some of my lifts and I can say that since starting peptides I have seen some solid strength gains.

I am currently doing a variation of stronglifts 5x5 and I have made improvements to squats, bench press and overhead press
  3. #3 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    If you prioritize strength and/or performance, you should hit the gym more often and lift. Peptides may help, but not as much as if you train yourself in the gym.
  4. #4 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I think aas would be much more useful to you when you are more focused in performance gains rather than the physical aspect. Anyway, peptides is also effective but I prefer aas over peps when it comes to this matter.
  5. #5 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Just like David Cook, AAS is my recommendation. From my own experience, it gives you better result. Well, it might not be that fast in giving results, but you can really expect something from it. It works slowly but surely.
  6. #6 20th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith View Post
    I have been concentrating on strength more than fat loss (they are both my goals). I have been struggling for ages trying to improve some of my lifts and I can say that since starting peptides I have seen some solid strength gains.

I am currently doing a variation of stronglifts 5x5 and I have made improvements to squats, bench press and overhead press
    Just like you, I have also noticed increased strength since I started using peptides. At first, I thought it was just because I exercise well. However, now that you also share your experience I guess peptides has really something to do with our increased strength.
  7. #7 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    Peptides can be used by people who are interested to gain strength, improve durability, lose weight and tone the body. Also, yes, it is the best choice if one does not want to use hgh, steroids and the likes.
  8. #8 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith View Post

In my case, I have to focus more on losing weight than improving strength as it is going to be my first time. Maybe in the future, I can also concentrate in strength improvement.
  9. #9 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I noticed improved strength. Also, I was able to last longer in the gym when I was using peptides. It really works great. I have never tried anything else that works better than peptides.