Hi, I am glad to find your forums and look forward to contribute of my coming experience and to gaining knowledge of peptide use for bodybuilding. I am a 46 yrs male, fit, healthy, solid training routine, mornings fasted, 4-5 days week. I am about to start CJC-1295+Ipamorelin (first peptides).
Goals are lean muscle mass and fat loss.

Instruction's state:

'CJC-1295 / Ipamorelin Combo: Administer 0.1mL (10 units on the insulin syringe) as many as 3 times per day for 5 days on, 2 days off. No food 2 hours prior or 50 mins post injection. Start at half the dose for your first 2 weeks. Use for 10-13 weeks, then take 2 weeks off to maintain sensitivity.'

Its the 'No food 2 hours prior or 50 mins post injection'. My knowledge of bodybuilding is that I need some protein in my system to prevent a catabolic state. As I understand, food creates an insulin response which is in oposition to GH response brought on by these peptides, correct?

I would like to get the greatest benifit from these peptides so, what do you suggest pre, intra workout if at the same time I am to remain 'fasted'?

Currently have water whey shake 1 hr prior, yet have read today that whey spikes insulin higher than white bread...?

I use a preworkout, no carbs and an intra BCAA - 1g carbs. Would Glutamine and or HMB (beta-Hydroxy beta-methylbutyric acid) be a useful intra supplement to support an anabolic state?

It was also suggested that the first post 'meal' (shake for me) be protein. Whereas I would normally have a huge, full cream, whey, bannana, berries, oats, peanut butter, etc shake (loads of carbs).

I appreciate your advice, cheers