• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I do not get why some people think it is impossible for your penis to grow a little bit bigger just by using hgh. HGH can cause enlargement of organs. If HGH can cause the enlargement of clitoris, it is also possible that it can cause the enlargement of penis. However, this effect is not experienced by everyone.
  2. #22 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    There is a possibility that hgh can make your organs, incuding penis, grow. This can be experienced by someone who has been overdosing himself with hgh for quite a long time now. However, if you are using hgh just to grow your penis, then I suggest you should not bother using this drug and find a better alternative as this one is really expensive and there is no guarantee that you will really grow penis. It is also possible that instead of increasing the size of your penis, you might increase the size of other parts of the body, such as your fingers.
  3. #23 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It is really possible. HGH is known for causing enlargement of several parts of your body. Others grew their fingers. Some women noticed the enlargement of their clitoris. It is not impossible for you to notice an increase in the size of your penis as well. However, if you are expecting to grow your penis with hgh, then I suggest not to take hgh. It is not 100 percent guarantee that you will really grow your penis with the drugs as it is just considered as a side effect. There is a possibility that there won't be any side effect that will kick in. Worse, it is also possible that you will grow other organs other than your penis.
  4. #24 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    With that said, I'm waiting for the day that my penis will grow a bit bigger. I'll have to wait for a couple of years, though! While it's proven that it does make sex organs bigger, it shouldn't be used as a main tool to increase penis size. Lol.
  5. #25 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't know, I'm not sure if it really increases the size of one's penis. If that was the case, this would have been the solution to men who are insecure with the sizes of their sex organs.
  6. #26 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah, if it really increases the size of the sex organ, I would have recommended it to my ex a long time ago!
  7. #27 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    I've heard about the benefits of HGH where it'll make grow every part of your body and the results are forever. Is it really true and will it make every part grow, especially in height and size of penis?
    This is funny. Don't you ever think of using HGH to grow your penis' size. Lol. Yes, HGH might make some parts of your body larger than the usual, but it isn't specifically pointing out to your sex organ. You could even grow your hands bigger instead of your penis. Lol
  8. #28 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ariel_manalo View Post
    If that is the case then I would take everything! Hahaha! Nah, I don't think that happens unless you overdo it. It always boils down to abuse. Everything that we overdo, we make our body suffer. So we have to make sure that we know what we are doing and that is not to abuse our body.
    Correct. If you abuse, then you might get that "bigger" penis but be ready to experience other body complication that can definitely be too severe (can even cause death.) Well, just be satsified with what you have and you'll be happy.
  9. #29 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaIReilly View Post
    lol

This has to be a joke. It does seem somewhat dangerous. I didn't think all organs grew! I have heard this is for real before, but it sure seems a tad dangerous and far fetched. LOL
    Nope. This is not true at all. While there are times when you can notice that your hands are a little swollen and bigger than the usual. There are also times when a woman's clitoris is affected by it. Probably, the penis as well but the side effect is not permanent. It is completely gone after some time.
  10. #30 30th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I think your organs will only grow if you take ridiculously large amounts of doses for a long time, which is dangerous, for me.
  11. #31 30th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bluecardigan View Post
    I do not get why some people think it is impossible for your penis to grow a little bit bigger just by using hgh. HGH can cause enlargement of organs. If HGH can cause the enlargement of clitoris, it is also possible that it can cause the enlargement of penis. However, this effect is not experienced by everyone.
    Testosterone has more to do with enlargemet of the clotoris than HGH. A woman would not notice anything with just using HGH or peptides.
  12. #32 1st November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gats View Post
    Testosterone has more to do with enlargemet of the clotoris than HGH. A woman would not notice anything with just using HGH or peptides.
    Well, this makes more sense compared to blaming hgh and peptides for clitoris enlargement. I personally think that can't happen unless the woman is taking huge doses for a prolonged time.
  13. #33 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I have already answered this question in another post. I will answer it again and again until no one is going to ask it again. Lol.

So, my answer is NO. It won't make any of your organ grow.
  14. #34 19th January 2016 
    Thanks
    No, it won't make every organ grow. i don't know who started this lie, but this should be stopped. It is only making the interested users afraid to use hgh. Also, it only gives false hopes to those who want to get their penis bigger.
  15. #35 19th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Actually, I have heard cases that their clitoris have grown bigger than the usual size after taking HGH. This is why I am very conscious when it comes to dosing as I do not want to end up with the same fate. I do not want my clits to grow any bigger. I am already satisfied with it. I believe that there are times when the body's reaction is the enlargement of one body part because two of my friends have one or two of their body parts grow bigger.
  16. #36 19th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflogun View Post
    lol

So everything in the body grows? I wonder what happens inside if organs start to grow, it seems somewhat dangerous eventually?
    It is not dangerous because it is not true that it makes your organs grow. i don't know where they get this rumor, but it is absolutely not true. Try to ask those who are using the product for a decade or more and they are still fine.
  17. #37 23rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    I don't know how many times this question has already been answered (not just in this thread, but in other threads in this forum), but again and again and again and again, HGH does not make any of your organ grow.