• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HGH and costs

1. #21 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Prices differ from one another - depending on what kind of hgh and what brand of hgh you are going to buy. American brands are much more expensive while Chinese brands are cheaper (yet less effective).
  2. #22 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    It is really so expensive. I love its benefits a lot and if I could, I would use it until forever. However, now, I am thinking of trying peptides and see if it offers the same benefits of HGH.
  3. #23 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    HGH is really expensive! It is the reason why I chose peptides over this. Well, even peptides is really expensive as well. Get ready to spend a lot if you plan to use any of the two. Good luck!
  4. #24 19th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bettythenewbie View Post
    HGH is really expensive! It is the reason why I chose peptides over this. Well, even peptides is really expensive as well. Get ready to spend a lot if you plan to use any of the two. Good luck!
    I agree. If you choose HGH, be ready to spend as much as 1,000euro a month. It can still go higher depending on what brand you are buying and using. Peptides is already great. I also resort to peps sometimes. Ipam and MOD GRF are my top two choices when it comes to peps.
  5. #25 19th January 2016 
    Thanks
    $1,500 a month is an average HGH cost. It is really expensive and that is why I am expecting to shift to peptides in the future as HGH is really so expensive. However, it is worth the price as it is very effective.
  6. #26 21st January 2016 
    Thanks
    HGH is really expensive. It is the biggest downside of this product. When some people only spend 600-800USD a month for peps, HGH users spend 1,000 to 2,000USD a month depending on their dose.
  7. #27 21st January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by healthygal View Post
    HGH is really expensive. It is the biggest downside of this product. When some people only spend 600-800USD a month for peps, HGH users spend 1,000 to 2,000USD a month depending on their dose.
    600-800? I spend no more then 150$ a month for peptides. And yeah I agree 1000$ and more from one drug is ridiculous unless you are professional athlete, or insurance covers it.
  8. #28 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    You might find it ridiculous, but once you become an HGH user, you will find those "ridiculously* high prices normal. Trust us. HGH is very expensive. Don't start using it if you are not willing to shed a huge amount of money.
  9. #29 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    HGH is really expensive. It even made me almost broke before. Lol. However, since I love HGH so much, I did not give it up even when I am already close to bankruptcy. Fortunately, I found a way on how to increase my income.
  10. #30 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Well, HGH is really expensive, dear. This is the reason why I decided to use and alternate peptides and HGH. There are cycles when I will use HGH and there are also cycles when I will use peptides.
  11. #31 23rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Djen View Post
    I read ridiculously high prizes on how much people spend on HGH monthly, I wonder if it's true and what amount you're spending on it?
    You would spend 1,000 euro or even more a month. No, it is not an exaggeration. It is definitely the average spendings of an HGH user. Don't worry! You will get great results anyway.
  12. #32 23rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrknowitall View Post
    You would spend 1,000 euro or even more a month. No, it is not an exaggeration. It is definitely the average spendings of an HGH user. Don't worry! You will get great results anyway.
    Wow. 1,000 euro is quite a lot. This is the reason why I do not use HGH. I even find it already expensive to continue my peptides use even when I am ony spend 800USD a month.
  13. #33 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by davecook View Post
    Wow. 1,000 euro is quite a lot. This is the reason why I do not use HGH. I even find it already expensive to continue my peptides use even when I am ony spend 800USD a month.
    Well, most people who have budget-constraints really choose to stick with peptides. Some people spenf 1,000euro a month for HGH while some people only spend 600euro a month for peptides.
  14. #34 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    HGH is really expensive. Before I decided to start using it, I checked my budget first. Fortunately, I still have some money left (even after saving) for buying HGH. Great.
  15. #35 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    HGH is really pricey! I was lucky that I was still single back then - there was no problem with me buying HGH. However, now that I already have three kids (a handsome son and two beautiful twins), I can no longer spend my money just like how I spent it before. This is why I am planning to go on peps instead of HGH this time.
  16. #36 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    HGH is really expensive! I can testify to it as I was running it for 3 months. My monthly budget for hgh is already my two months budget for peptides. It is not as effective as I thought. It left me disappointed.
  17. #37 14th February 2016 
    Thanks
    It is true. HGH is costly! You should be prepared to spend a big amount of money when you decide to run it. On the other hand, it is really worth it! It offers great benefits that each and everyone of us will surely love.