• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Depression

1. #41 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Hey dear, did you find out what's causing your depression? Well, I took a guess before that it is AAS that's causing you to be depressed. A friend of mine started to use AAS a few weeks ago and she also suffered from depression. Now, my gut feel that it is the AAS is getting stronger. I hope you are coping fine.
  2. #42 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    From what I've read so far I do not think it would be the peptides.
  3. #43 19th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You won't get depressed by just using peptides. And I haven't heard of anyone who got issues with their testicles because of peptides. Or maybe you became too muscular to see that they are just the same, only that some parts of your body just become big.
  4. #44 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    No, do not blame peptides or hgh about your depression. You are depressed because you have something to be depressed of. If you are depressed for nothing, then that is the time when you need to think of the possibility that a certain drug food or drink is causing you this feeling.
  5. #45 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I think it was your insecurity that lead to depression. Peptides have several side effects, but this is not one of them.
  6. #46 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I think and I've heard that one of the symptoms of depression is that you look and try and find something to blame your depression on instead of admitting that it's only you that can take charge of the situation.

Maybe that's what's happened here?
  7. #47 16th November 2015 
    Thanks
    This article was just two years ago, and they say that hypocretin, a type of peptide that increases when the person is happy. So, I don't think peptides can cause depression. Researchers Find Link Between Peptide and Happiness | Psych Central News
  8. #48 17th November 2015 
    Thanks
    From what I know, GHRPs and GHRHs that are used together can make you feel really tired. I don't think peptides can cause depression, but if you're extremely fatigued, it can be mistaken as depression.